Stun guns and cops.

Should cops use stun guns?

• Total voters
You'd stop pursuing a possible vicious criminal to take a look inside the car ....and let the possibly vicious criminal run on into the ER??? ...with all of those thousands of patients and doctors at risk?

Baron Max
this is probably what was going through the cops mind.

the cops in question handled the situation like i would have, thus:
my partner secures the female while i subdue the running man.

you cannot tell a woman is in labor unless you know she is pregnant. the cop doesn't have that information.

the woman could be wearing a sack of birdseed and faking it.

Man, when you're in labor, you're in labor. There is no way to fake it. And all they'd have to do to confirm it is take a look.

this is probably what was going through the cops mind.

the cops in question handled the situation like i would have, thus:
my partner secures the female while i subdue the running man.

Obviously intelligence is not a prime requirement in cops. I'm not surprised most Americans prefer to defend themselves (as indicated by the poll results in the gun thread)

Thats what they did anyway, only they dragged the poor woman out of the car because the champions couldn't tell she was in labor.

If that's actually the way it went down, then she shouldn't have resisted ...pregnant or not, labor or not.

Just think, Sam, whenever a criminal wants to get away or not get arrested, he just resists arrest and the cops do nothing and let him go. Pretty neat system, huh? Why have cops in the first place?

Baron Max

okay sam the exact same scenario as before.

while you are busy helping "the poor woman"
i just got revenge on my ex wife that was a nurse.

This is such a silly, stupid, idiotic thread! It's amazing what and who we'll argue about and with, ain't it?

Geez, we must all really go out and get a fuckin' life, ya' know?? :)

Baron Max

okay sam the exact same scenario as before.

while you are busy helping "the poor woman"
i just got revenge on my ex wife that was a nurse.

You've spent too much time in that asylum there. Bet you watch daytime soap operas.

you telling me this can't happen?

I'm thinking the cop should have shot the guy. He could've been a terrorist. Shot the woman too just to be sure. That abdomen could be a bomb. I mean, serve and protect, Rah Rah!

you telling me this can't happen?

Well, you can rest assured that if it did happen, Sam would be the very first to condemn the police officer for fuckin' around with that stupid woman while you were killing your mistress!! ....LOL!

Listen, one can't argue with Sam because no matter what one says, she has an out ....her's is only complaints, not actualities. Her's is an imaginary world where nothing should or does go wrong. How can you argue with that?

Baron Max

Well, you can rest assured that if it did happen, Sam would be the very first to condemn the police officer for fuckin' around with that stupid woman while you were killing your mistress!! ....LOL!

Listen, one can't argue with Sam because no matter what one says, she has an out ....her's is only complaints, not actualities. Her's is an imaginary world where nothing should or does go wrong. How can you argue with that?

Baron Max

Bet you watch The Shield.:)

I'm thinking the cop should have shot the guy. He could've been a terrorist. Shot the woman too just to be sure. That abdomen could be a bomb. I mean, serve and protect, Rah Rah!
the typical reply of someone that has been backed into a corner.

okay sam i have two women.
one is actually pregnant the other is wearing a sack of birdseed.
the cop in question has about 10 to 15 seconds, if that to make his decision.
by looking alone in the time allotted how does he tell which one is pregnant?

the typical reply of someone that has been backed into a corner.

okay sam i have two women.
one is actually pregnant the other is wearing a sack of birdseed.
the cop in question has about 10 to 15 seconds, if that to make his decision.
by looking alone in the time allotted how does he tell which one is pregnant?

Have you ever seen a woman in labor?

The man running into the emergency room? Happens several times. A pregnant woman coming in? Also happens several times. A gunman rushing through a red light into the ER screaming at the top of his voice? Well gee, let me guess. Nope never seen it.

Back