spoon bending

DwayneD.L.Rabon said:
Well Chrunchy cat
Thats exactly what i a saying, your just wasting your time,

As cleary the light of my body alone causes the iris of his eye to dialate

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Correction. You wasted my time. Carry on with your little fantasy.

Ok, first off, change the word "cleary," in your signature to "clearly." It's annoying everybody. You obviously don't understand why they are asking about it, so it's past time someone spelled it out for you. Second, you're saying that you control the light that your body REFLECTS with your mind, and that other people's eyes dilate and contract in your presence because you consciously will them to. Well, any particle physics textbook will tell you that you're deluded. Whoever told you that light is a function of all life, that light is the basic structure of all life, lied to you. Sorry to break it to you.

Ahhh! Now it makes sense! In fact, if I imagine Bruce Lee teaching a young student, it even sounds right.

"As cleary the right of my body arone causes the iris of his eye to diarate. It's de art of terekinesis widdout terekinesis."

SkinWalker said:
Ahhh! Now it makes sense! In fact, if I imagine Bruce Lee teaching a young student, it even sounds right.

"As cleary the right of my body arone causes the iris of his eye to diarate. It's de art of terekinesis widdout terekinesis."

Rooby Dooby Dooooo!

DwayneD.L.Rabon said:
Well,Hayclon
No i am not saying that i control the light that body emitts with my mind, and yes i am saying that light is the base of life, resulting in chemical reactions ect..... I am not referreing to electrons and proton and subatomic particles. really how do you think you will be able to live with out light on this planet, really how many electrons do you think will flow in you body with the excitation of light, a photon. it would seem to me that some where on the dark side of the moon you froze to death, that in a dark box you bones wasted, and your eye whent blind.

what ever.

telekenisis is a natural event of the human being, existing even when there is no attempt to exercise the act of what we define as telekenisis. The body possess more ablity, source energy for the act of telekenisis than does the mind/brain, And i defintly recommend that a person you the source energy of the body for carring out the act of telekenisis as opposed to the mind/brain, as the brain is a sensitive instrument that can be easily damaged.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

I am proud to say that both assertions above are inequal in their stupidity.

LOL. URI GELLER: "I can bend sthpoons wit the power of mya miand." He is such a wasak.

I can bend spoons with the power of getting other people to do it:)

DwayneD.L.Rabon said:
Well,Hayclon
No i am not saying that i control the light that body emitts with my mind, and yes i am saying that light is the base of life, resulting in chemical reactions ect..... I am not referreing to electrons and proton and subatomic particles. really how do you think you will be able to live with out light on this planet, really how many electrons do you think will flow in you body with the excitation of light, a photon. it would seem to me that some where on the dark side of the moon you froze to death, that in a dark box you bones wasted, and your eye whent blind.

There are plants that grow without ever seeing light, animals that thrive without ever knowing it exists. Light is NOT the base of life in any way. In some instances it provides energy and support for life but in no way is it the base or foundation.

If you're not saying that you control the light emitted from your body with your mind, then your statement: "As cleary the light of my body alone causes the iris of his eye to dialate," does not provide an argument for the existance of PK like you say it does.

Oh my god. Somebody lied to you big.

DwayneD.L.Rabon said:
most of the animals that surive without direct sunlight as you suggest i assume, generate light,or have some means of useing light to sustain life

Not a single species of blind cave fish have any way of producing light or using it to sustain their "life force," to use just one example. You are very, VERY, badly mistaken.

He *might* be thinking of electromagnetic radiation. Technically it's light and
I think most (if not all) mammals produce it. It's not light in the visible
spectrum and it is extremely low intensity.

Of course, I could just be fueling his insanity.

DwayneD.L.Rabon said:
Well,
Reagrdless,

Really? The idea that you've been trying to beat into our heads is given up so easily, especially after using it for the foundation of some of your arguments?

DwayneD.L.Rabon said:
Silly you
DwayneD.L.Rabon

Then correct me, don't taunt me. If anything I just wrote was mistakenly inferred, then don't you want to set the record straight?

Just read some of the posting here. You guys have too much of arrogance. Keep your self open for learning...don't limit your mind by the past set rules.... If something is not proved by any scientific laws till today...there is an opportunity for discovery. read this web site ...:
http://www.fmbr.org/
http://www.fmbr.org/activities.htm <= something you guys would like to attend in future.

Don't forget to read who are the key players of this organisation.

Back