spoon bending

Well first of all, they are frauds, unless they can prove that it is their mind and not a normal explination. Secondly I just posted the info above nothing more. Don't handle yer beef with me :(

I'm sorry, being a skeptic is nothing evil aslong as your a true skeptic and take things into consideration, I am considering information, and I can honestly say there is nothing there, I wish that it would be true, bending stuff with my mind would rock, but it's not as terrible as htis may be, so if anyone wants to brighten up my life and prove to me scientifically that bending spoons with your mind is real, I would be extremely happy.

Whats funny is that people who beleive the first thing their told, get ripped off by these spoon bending workshops, I'm trying to protect my fellow man from these bastards. They tell you to hold a spoon at either side and shout bend bend bend!!! then sit and chat with each other to gather karma or whatever, and while your conversing with your neighbour , your spoon magicaly bends, this is both due to what I said above, and also due to an "ideo-motor response" your muscles convulse and expand on their own, and your brain dos'nt notice it as it is subconcious, and the spoon "seems to bend on its own" when really, your distracted brain dos'nt notice your arms doing it. HENCE they ask you to be social and have fun while holding the spoon, so that people don't notice it happening...it's a cheap trick and it makes me very angry that some pricks are making money off of it.

Last edited:
Wow you're a jackass

Have any of you ever heard of Straightline Remote Viewing?

Personally, i'm an Atheist. I don't buy all this "Pyschic" ability stuff because there are too many people out there who want so badly to feel special that they'd believe something they convince themselves to the point where they actually 'believe' it to be true. I don't believe in fairies. I think people who say "God spoke to me" can kiss my ass because they suffer the same thing as those "Psychic" fanatics out there, which is known as Dilusion. But I have watched something on the Discovery channel (or was it National Geographic Channel, doesn't matter) that was quite interesting. The show was about Remote Viewing, basically how people can identify objects far away without ever having seeing it. Anyway, it was interesting enough to look up on the internet, and I found some pretty interesting information.

I also have great interest and respect for Carl Jung, and his theory of the Collective Consciousness (NO i'm not another psychology student-intellectual wannabe), and I believe that the subject of Remote Viewing, "Deja Vu", and (so called) reincarnation, are closely linked to Jung's theory. Well, that's my opinion anyway, just thought this Remote Viewing thing might be interesting for you guys to read about.

Man I can't believe I wrote this crap. Unbelievable. And now it's all come back to haunt me 5 years later after looking myself up on pipl.com

Man I can't believe I wrote this crap. Unbelievable. And now it's all come back to haunt me 5 years later after looking myself up on pipl.com

Anyone that's been online long enough and discussed enough subjects will share the same sentiment from their own perspective about their own output. It's a part of what defines us, we aren't necessarily stuck with one specific viewpoint that doesn't change but alter reasoning based upon what we learn over time. This is the difference between having Knowledge and having Wisdom.

You can know of something but not be "Experienced" enough to be wise about it.

Last edited:
@Joyi

Looks all right to me.
It's better than a lot of posts.
What's wrong with it?

Did you make the mistake of using your real name?

Who needs bent spoons? And if you DO need one, why not bend it the old fashioned way?
In any case, you can always straighten it back, either psychokinetically, or again, the old fashioned way.

Years ago, when Uri Geller used to bend spoons, I tried to bend a spoon by rubbing it. Because I was neither a magician or a fraud, I failed.
Meanwhile, Uri Geller became a millionaire.

Years ago, when Uri Geller used to bend spoons, I tried to bend a spoon by rubbing it. Because I was neither a magician or a fraud, I failed.
Meanwhile, Uri Geller became a millionaire.

You just don't have it, guy. :facepalm:

You also don't get Britney Spears, either.

I once guessed the exact card (jack of hearts) in a shuffled deck held and drawn from the deck by someone else at a party. Needless to say, it freaked everyone out. I continued to guess at a decent rate, but did run into some that I couldn't "see". At the time when I did this, it was almost like a vision of the card in my mind. I haven't done this since, just never thought about it until now. I was drinking at the time, not sure if that affected me or what.

Anyone who knows me will tell you I am a major skeptic of everything. I'm usually the kind of person that takes everything with a grain of salt, and if I don't see it, then it is taken as a maybe. My brain is very logical and I think of most things in reality as probabilities. There is a probability for anything to happen, however the probability for some things to happen may be quite lower than others, therefore it most likely will not happen, or if it does happen once, will most likely not happen again. Picking an exact card once is a 1/52 chance, but doing it twice in a row is a 0.037% chance (1/2704).

Call it luck, chance, or what have you I felt like I saw this card in my mind when I did it. I'll try it again and see what happens.

I once guessed the exact card (jack of hearts) in a shuffled deck held and drawn from the deck by someone else at a party. Needless to say, it freaked everyone out. I continued to guess at a decent rate, but did run into some that I couldn't "see". At the time when I did this, it was almost like a vision of the card in my mind. I haven't done this since, just never thought about it until now. I was drinking at the time, not sure if that affected me or what.

Anyone who knows me will tell you I am a major skeptic of everything. I'm usually the kind of person that takes everything with a grain of salt, and if I don't see it, then it is taken as a maybe. My brain is very logical and I think of most things in reality as probabilities. There is a probability for anything to happen, however the probability for some things to happen may be quite lower than others, therefore it most likely will not happen, or if it does happen once, will most likely not happen again. Picking an exact card once is a 1/52 chance, but doing it twice in a row is a 0.037% chance (1/2704).

Call it luck, chance, or what have you I felt like I saw this card in my mind when I did it. I'll try it again and see what happens.

I have some great news for you. What you are describing (assuming a 'decent rate' is above chance) is not possible. That means that by simply proving this ability under controled conditions will cause you to become famous and rich. If this goal is beneth you then you could do it and donate your money to worth causes. You are one lucky (opps i mean psychic) guy.

Back