Splinter: Hunting, people, and populations

Drama queen.. lol
Humans have lived like that for ages, and now that we don't we have gotten weaker because of it.
I really don't think your suggestion above would hurt the species at all.

How are you defining hurting the species? Thanks to us doing exactly the opposite of what you'd prefer, we've multiplied at a great rate, we've extended our lifespan in certain areas to 5 times previous averages, we've developed the means to fight off diseases, to overcome natural boundaries. What you would prefer is a step backwards in almost every way imaginable.

Yes we lived like that for ages, and it SUCKED!

(and I'm the drama queen Ms. I-don't-like-what-other-people-are-sayinig-Lock-the-thread? ;))

Yea, you like to say that eh..
Humans are dumbshits.. we are poisoning ourselves and we take the rest with us. Congratulations.

Humans are the master species of every other, Earth-bound or otherwise.

We are geniuses, we are practically gods among men (or in this case, among life)

Humanity is a beautiful thing that must be preserved at all cost.

How are you defining hurting the species? Thanks to us doing exactly the opposite of what you'd prefer, we've multiplied at a great rate, we've extended our lifespan in certain areas to 5 times previous averages, we've developed the means to fight off diseases, to overcome natural boundaries. What you would prefer is a step backwards in almost every way imaginable.

Yes we lived like that for ages, and it SUCKED!
You don't recognize we weakened from pampering ourselves ?

(and I'm the drama queen Ms. I-don't-like-what-other-people-are-sayinig-Lock-the-thread? ;))
lol I'm very close to getting banned, asking for the thread to be closed was self-protection.

You don't recognize we weakened from pampering ourselves ?

You don't recognize shortening our lifespans, losing our technological strengths, becoming more vulnerable to diseases and natural obstacles as becoming weaker? There's much more to it than the purely superficial ranking of physical strength and endurance.

You don't recognize shortening our lifespans, losing our technological strengths, becoming more vulnerable to diseases and natural obstacles as becoming weaker? There's much more to it than the purely superficial ranking of physical strength and endurance.

We became weaker as an organism.

Humans are the master species of every other, Earth-bound or otherwise.

We are geniuses, we are practically gods among men (or in this case, among life)

Humanity is a beautiful thing that must be preserved at all cost.

:puke:

So you are only judging by superficial measures of strength and endurace?

"So you prefer the alternative then? Human beings in small populations, weak from lack of genetic diversity, vulnerable to the simplest of foreign diseases, backwards in technology and by extension backwards in terms of freedoms, willingly handicapping ourselves for the sake of other species?"
~Ashura

So then define for me instead of using arbitrary terms, when you say weaker as an organism, what exactly do you mean?

So just for the record.

Orleander, Norsefire and Ashura have no problem whatsoever with destroying nature because humans.. well, just because we can.

According to them it's perfectly alright to kill off any animal, entire species, or indeed destroy entire ecosystems just because.. well, because we can.

Humans are superior to the rest of nature and therefore it's perfectly alright to destroy it at our whim.

Anybody else agree with this ?

Last edited:
So just for the record.

Orleander, Norsefire and Ashura have no problem whatever with destroying nature because humans.. well, just because we can.

According to them it's perfectly alright to kill off any animal, entire animal species, or indeed destroy entire ecosystems just because.. well, because we can.
You sound like me when I speak for liberals and describe them lol:D

No, I'm not saying we should, be if it benefits us, then yes we must do what is to our benefit

Back