Splinter: Hunting, people, and populations

I should have stipulated 'recently'. We are doing a lot of work to bring back what we can. Its why we stop construction projects for burrowing owls. I hope they start taking down fences for pronghorn migration. I know they are working on it. And they have made bridges over roads for elk. That's nice to watch.
That is also true. However there are a significant number of endangered animals in the US
Oh this is debatable. I would say maggots and bacteria are as high as you can get on that food chain. They eat us. And they stand an excellent chance of eating the last human corpse.
However microorganisms are worthless compared to Human being. I mean, they are valuable in what they do, but they are also disposable as individuals.

How so ? Zoos are not natural habitat.
Jesus Christ..
Ok I'll call him and ask him what he thinks

*JESUS*
*Yes child?*
*Do you think zoos count as a natural habitat*
*Yes yes peace and love yes yes they do*
*OK cya at the end of the world*
*I'll be there*

:p

Wtf ? HABITAT.
Habitats and animals they're like the same thing

Yes, perfect.

So we can stop hunting now.

I was also talking about the destruction of the environment. You know, pollution, GW, etc.
Entire habitats are being destroyed daily.

Have you ever seen a factory farm or a slaughter house? The pollution is astounding. The run off alone....

Yes, perfect.

So we can stop hunting now.

I was also talking about the destruction of the environment. You know, pollution, GW, etc.
Entire habitats are being destroyed daily.
Well, if it's necessary then it's necessary

I'll never understand how some people (ENMOS) think factory farming is more humane :rolleyes:

Factory farming isn't humane at all. However, it's efficient.

No need for a lock, what are you? A 14 year old unable to make sense of what she's talking about? Other posters should be free to refute your ridiculousness.

MY ridiculousness ?
Please contribute or scram.

Bison are endangered. They used to number in the millions, now they number only in the thousands

That doesn't make them endangered. :bugeye: They are being raised on farms. They get culled yearly by native American tribes in SD, WY, MT, etc. They are NOT endangered.

Too successful you mean. At times predators have exhausted their food sources and got extinct as a result. We're on that path.

Yep, and that's natural. You understand that right? You also understand that there are human efforts in conservation and environmental protection, right? And you also understand that supporting conservation/environmental protection and hunting are not mutually exclusive, right? And so, we can agree that hunting deer will not turn the environment into a wasteland, right?

Back