South park creators mock Muhammed, infuriate muslim.

How much of your social values will you give up in order to appease another group who in truth are thugs?

Apparently a lot, since I am already censoring myself when I talk on the phone (big brother could be listening) or when I express my views to Americans... Sometimes the peace of mind worths more than values or free expression of opinion...

By the way speaking of Scientology, had SP been around in the 70s, they would have been bombed by them. After all this is the organization that bugged FBI offices and believes in all out wars... :)

Trey Parker and Matt Stone continue in their nothing is sacred tradition but now it is Muhammed they are parodying. Haven't seen the episode yet but of course I must see it now.

Should they be killed or is it just silly, Discuss

So what else is new? they have done this before and did it again. Big Effing deal. Who freaking cares.

Well if one is pissed off then one is already offended, but what have they done that warrants a death threat?

I think it is the same thing that all the democrat law makers were getting death threats from peace loving rethuglicans, what have the warrant to get death threats from their own people? hmmm... I guess there are rednecks and rethulicans among Islamic people as well. ;)

Apparently a lot, since I am already censoring myself when I talk on the phone (big brother could be listening) or when I express my views to Americans... Sometimes the peace of mind worths more than values or free expression of opinion...

By the way speaking of Scientology, had SP been around in the 70s, they would have been bombed by them. After all this is the organization that bugged FBI offices and believes in all out wars... :)

Not to mention aliens:D

Ok. I just wanted to understand your position. I will add though that perhaps it is worth re-evaluating your fears. I say this only because chipping away at ones values and re-shaping ourselves out of fear can be more detrimental to our self-preservation and being than you may have envisioned.

Just a little thought:)

I think it is the same thing that all the democrat law makers were getting death threats from peace loving rethuglicans, what have the warrant to get death threats from their own people? hmmm... I guess there are rednecks and rethulicans among Islamic people as well. ;)

Did anyone say that was ok? all democrat law makers get death threats from rethuglicans?

LOL! My new pet word...'rethuglicans':D

Choices,choices choices.

Joe has the discipline of always standing up for truth and facts. Tonight he gets into an argument with his wife. Joe knows that he is factually right, but if he proves his wife incorrect that will piss her off and will screw up their arranged plan of having sex later on.

So here it is for Joe: Should he stayed disciplined or should he have sex tonight???He really likes his values but he likes sex even more, what he doesn't get that often...

Please help Joe to decide.....

Choices,choices choices.

Joe has the discipline of always standing up for truth and facts. Tonight he gets into an argument with his wife. Joe knows that he is factually right, but if he proves his wife incorrect that will piss her off and will screw up their arranged plan of having sex later on.

So here it is for Joe: Should he stayed disciplined or should he have sex tonight???He really likes his values but he likes sex even more, what he doesn't get that often...

Please help Joe to decide.....

Dude. Go for the sex:D

But seriously Joe may wake up one morning and find that he is with some horrible shrew of a wife he has spent half his life overcompensating for and appeasing. He may find that he can't even get an erection when he looks at her and still there she is yipping and hacking away at his manhood. A life wasted not being who he wanted and needed to be for the sake of a little poontang from a woman he has grown to resent and detest.

Choices? Dude, consider the consequences:shrug:

Last edited:
Did anyone say that was ok? all democrat law makers get death threats from rethuglicans?

They sure didn't say it was wrong, they actually flat out lied that it didn't happen and no one got death threats but you are welcome to believe that it didn't happen either, just like Obama was born in Kenya and Obama is a secret muslim. :)

They sure didn't say it was wrong, they actually flat out lied that it didn't happen and no one got death threats but you are welcome to believe that it didn't happen either,

you said EVERY democrat lawmaker. that makes you dishonest.

just like Obama was born in Kenya and Obama is a secret muslim. :)

you can think what you want.

To protective custody. It really doesn't matter who is right (technically speaking nobody) but who does what. You offend me, I kill you, simple as it is.

Here, let's have another approach. Let's look at the SP boys as intellectual bullies. They bullied just about everyone. Then someone stands up to them and might blow their heads off, sending a pretty strong message.

Again, the legality of the sides are rather irrelevant, it is the willingness what counts...

What is relevant and important is what do we perceive as acceptable behaviour. Accept that this is what happens and you are on a slippery slope.
Some muslims are offended by gays, women who work, apostates etc etc. Do you contend that that is just the way it is so we should sit back and keep our mouths shut?

So what else is new? they have done this before and did it again. Big Effing deal. Who freaking cares.

Since they were told they'd be killed for it, and comedy central pussied out and censored every image and mention of Muhammed out of the show, someone seems to care.

Since they were told they'd be killed for it, and comedy central pussied out and censored every image and mention of Muhammed out of the show, someone seems to care.

The creators would have gone with it. The censoring of the material was called by Comedy Central.

I just had to put this in.. its so apt

cartoon-muslim2.gif

muslim-cartoon.gif.png

cartoon258.jpg

Back