South park creators mock Muhammed, infuriate muslim.

The fear of God is one of the factors that lead people to seek God's will. But for me the removal of fear came with the revelation of the will of God through the Words of the Messiah Jesus. As the Word says:
No, no, no. I said the fear of death.
If you fear god, then you already believe in him or at least fear the possibility he's there. That would sort of take conversion out of the equation.

LOL. No it is the realization of the ultimate reality.
That reality being, of course that you are an automaton, performing at the will of that you worship.
A god who gives one the choice between obedience and damnation leaves little in the way of alternative.
And while we're talking about fear, then perhaps we should consider factoring in the fear of damnation, hmm?
Lots of fear involved when we're talking about god, Adstar.

Your message here is your own self-confusion. You say you fear and then say your brave by claiming that those who do not fear death like me are cowards??? How confused are you.
Apparently nowhere near as confused as you appear to be - seeing as I said nothing of the sort.

Because one of those angels satan and 1/3rd of the angels where and still are in rebellion against His Godship. The Universe was created as a stage where the great controversy could be played out and resolved. God could have simply imposed His authority through His might but then He would have been a God through Might and Power only. God uses the Universe and humanity to demonstrate to the Angels why He is and can only ever be the 1 and only God of all existence.
Well, I'm no student of scripture, but I do believe you have your heirarchy a little mixed up there... and thus your entire explantion loses clout.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

In addition, as I noted previously - when god gives an choice between obediance and damnation, with the assumption being that he has the power to enforce that choice, then that does make him a god of might and power only.

So where does that leave you? Oh, of course... god's little experiment to teach the angels an object lesson. My, my.
I'd treat my dogs better than that.

No, no, no. I said the fear of death.
If you fear god, then you already believe in him or at least fear the possibility he's there. That would sort of take conversion out of the equation.

No No No No. the original question to me was

Do you live your whole life being afraid, Adstar?

My reply was in relation to that. Of course i do not fear death. I might fear the process of death. There are a few horrid ways to die for sure that i would rather not experience. But death itself has not been a source of fear for me for years.

That reality being, of course that you are an automaton, performing at the will of that you worship.

No. I am a free willed individual that agrees with God. I am a willing follower. Reward or Punishment do not factor into it when one believes and agrees with the will of God.

A god who gives one the choice between obedience and damnation leaves little in the way of alternative.

Yeah... So ? He is God and has control of eternity you know.

And while we're talking about fear, then perhaps we should consider factoring in the fear of damnation, hmm?
Lots of fear involved when we're talking about god, Adstar.

Yeah for those who are unsure about His existence and for those who are unsure about His will. I am sure about His existence and am also sure about His will. No fear here. :)

In addition, as I noted previously - when god gives an choice between obediance and damnation, with the assumption being that he has the power to enforce that choice, then that does make him a god of might and power only.

No i disagree. He has given a message and has given us the option to agree or disagree with it.

So where does that leave you? Oh, of course... god's little experiment to teach the angels an object lesson. My, my.
I'd treat my dogs better than that.

But this little Dog is happy to be used to teach the Angels a lesson. One day this little Dog will Judge Angels. How's that for Hierarchy. I will be above Angels. woof woof LOL

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Back