Should the Brown's Chicken Killers get death?

Why? What justice is there in that? These pukes shot and killed their victims as they begged/pleaded for their lives. One murderer was an animal abuser. Justice would be torturing them just like they did to the victims and to animals.
So you would sentence them to exactly what they denied their victims? Fuck that. Every breath they take is an insult to the innocents they slaughtered. Every meal they enjoy, every visit or a letter from a loved one, every moment of peace they know serves to increase the injustice.
Amen!:bravo:
..I would invite you to make that case in a Religion subforum discussion
Sorry, no. I can not go into the religion forum. I get threatened/warned/ attacked/banned for telling the truth.

see edit, added links

Prisons are an excellent source of cheap labour

http://urbanhabitat.org/node/856

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2000/may2000/pris-m08.shtml

Its important to keep them healthy and functional

So, to answer the OP, why not use them to improve society?

Much better than just killing them, which is what they are in for.
One problem with this is that it encourages governments to imprison people and use them for cheap labor where the prisoners compete with workers outside and drive down their wages. The whole war on drugs combined with privitization of prisons and shady crap between prisons and local businessmen causes problems for american workers.

The funny thing about it is that local capitalists like it even though it is a rather communist enterprise.

Why? What justice is there in that? These pukes shot and killed their victims as they begged/pleaded for their lives. One murderer was an animal abuser. Justice would be torturing them just like they did to the victims and to animals.

1) I can't see what you are worried about as a Christian. If they repent and become good people then they deserve to go to heaven. If they do not, then they go to hell for all time.
2) I think protecting people should be the main goal.

So you would sentence them to exactly what they denied their victims? Fuck that. Every breath they take is an insult to the innocents they slaughtered. Every meal they enjoy, every visit or a letter from a loved one, every moment of peace they know serves to increase the injustice.
I don't think the court system should aim at making criminals suffer what their victims suffer. 1) this is generally impossible 2) I think it is better to do its best to protect society.

I mean, how many times could we kill Kissinger for the illegal policies of bombing civilians in Laos and Cambodia?

Oh, wait. He's getting life also. On the outside. With benefits.

One problem with this is that it encourages governments to imprison people and use them for cheap labor where the prisoners compete with workers outside and drive down their wages. The whole war on drugs combined with privitization of prisons and shady crap between prisons and local businessmen causes problems for american workers.

The funny thing about it is that local capitalists like it even though it is a rather communist enterprise.

Which is hardly an argument for killing them instead.

1) I can't see what you are worried about as a Christian. If they repent and become good people then they deserve to go to heaven. If they do not, then they go to hell for all time.
2) I think protecting people should be the main goal.
This isn't about Christian. This is about justice. The only way to protect people from dangerous felons is to fry them.

I don't think the court system should aim at making criminals suffer what their victims suffer. 1) this is generally impossible 2) I think it is better to do its best to protect society.

Why? It's called justice. They don't deserve to live. The only way to protect society is to rid it of the maggots.

I support the death penalty and eye-for-an-eye punishment. If some pervert sodomizes a child then he should be sodomized with something 10x as big as his sick-@ss rectum. If he shoots 7 innocent people then he should be shot. And he should suffer exactly as his victims did. Enough of this politically correct bs. Fix the damn country. Get rid of the sludge.

This isn't about Christian. This is about justice. The only way to protect people from dangerous felons is to fry them.
It is fair for me to point out that a Christian believes in a universe with a God who metes out justice and one who has given us his only son who at the very least seems to be questioning the death penalty and how we tend to respond to the violence of others.

Why? It's called justice. They don't deserve to live. The only way to protect society is to rid it of the maggots.

If justice is your goal, then I assume you would be for the release of anyone NOT convicted or rape or murder who is raped in prison. Right now we send, for example, drug users into prisons where their chances of being raped are rather high, in fact there is a decent chance they will become essentially sex slaves for various periods of time. To me this is not justice if one is raped and one's crime cannot be seen as equal to this.

Do you agree that anyone suffering rape in prison whose crime is not as serious a crime as rape should be released?

No, but it is an argument against your argument. As you can see elsewhere I am against the death penalty.

Yes but I have a distinct abhorrence of critics who don't offer alternative suggestions, which is what I was obliquely reminding you of. :)

I support the death penalty and eye-for-an-eye punishment. If some pervert sodomizes a child then he should be sodomized with something 10x as big as his sick-@ss rectum. If he shoots 7 innocent people then he should be shot. And he should suffer exactly as his victims did. Enough of this politically correct bs. Fix the damn country. Get rid of the sludge.

'Fix the damn country'

Can you mention a country where this worked at some point in history? Where it 'got rid of the sludge' and there was no more murder and rape?

Yes but I have a distinct abhorrence of critics who don't offer alternative suggestions, which is what I was obliquely reminding you of. :)
An alternative suggestion to the cheap labor thing is not to use them this way. I think that was clear. I did mention elsewhere that they get life.

Right now we send, for example, drug users into prisons where their chances of being raped are rather high, in fact there is a decent chance they will become essentially sex slaves for various periods of time. To me this is not justice if one is raped and one's crime cannot be seen as equal to this.

Do you agree that anyone suffering rape in prison whose crime is not as serious a crime as rape should be released?

that is off topic. but in reality there are people who actually do better in prison than out. you can tell when they come out of prison, looking much better than they went in. doesnt solve the problem though because in a few months they are usually right back to where they were before.

And whats your recommendation that they do instead?

Make the best of their time they can. I don't object to them having work, but it should be in prison work. I dislike when prisons contract out their work. Ideally they would try to figure out something they actually were good at as individuals. Then let them work at that, give them some incentive - they can retain some of the profits - and the rest goes to victim compensation or prison budget. But this is different than seeing them as gulag labor or as a quick profit for local businesses. Hell, I've even had a prison call center ring me at home, once. IOW some company was using prisoners to do some of its customer service. Let me tell you the guy who called me was not suited to that profession. So a shift away from seeing them as on opportunity for capitalists who could give shit about workers rights and a decent wage, and more towards work that fits the person and can perhaps end up compensating taxpayers and victims.

that is off topic. but in reality there are people who actually do better in prison than out. you can tell when they come out of prison, looking much better than they went in. doesnt solve the problem though because in a few months they are usually right back to where they were before.
No, it was not offtopic. The thread is dealing with reasons for what we each believe should happen to the criminals. If someone raises the issue of justice and has defined this, I get to see if they are really interested in justice and apply this in all cases.

By the way: it is hypocritical to call me on being off topic and then make comments on the same tangent.

Who is willing to pay for all this?
It is already happening out there. I don't know who is paying.

I do notice you have said nothing about whether my criticism of your cheap labor suggestion is a valid one. I keep answering your questions, but I think I will stop here.

Back