Should the Brown's Chicken Killers get death?

Did you see the examples I mentioned? I said I've seen it work for biting, kicking, and teasing. No where did I mention beating. However I think that for death row criminals the eye for an eye method can't really be used. Capital punishment can punish an innocent party (ie close family and friends).

I'm not going to argue with child beaters. It's when the child beaters start bemoaning other forms of punishment with their hypocrisy held high.

Beating children can also punish an innocent party. Of course, that didn't occur to you, did it.

I'm not going to argue with child beaters. It's when the child beaters start bemoaning other forms of punishment with their hypocrisy held high.

Beating children can also punish an innocent party. Of course, that didn't occur to you, did it.

I don't have a child to beat, have never, and don't plan on ever beating a child so how could I be a child beater? Why are you making this about spanking?
By innocent party I meant someone who wasn't involved in the crime. You kill the criminal, but you also inflict a great amount of suffering on for example the criminal's mother even though she didn't do anything. I know from personal experience that knowing someone is alive some where is far less painful than knowing they're dead.

Back