Secret Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day these electropropulsive (momentum synthesizing) flying machines will be declassified and you will see that:

Electropropulsive Flying saucers are NOT from outerspace (extraterrestrials)

Electropropulsive Flying saucers DO exist.

Electropropulsive Flying saucers ARE manmade

First i can not post a link on site here for you to go view it.
But everyone has a home page in there profile and i am not selling
or spaming anyone hey i would like your views on this technology.

I know this post is a long one, but if you want to know the truth, by all means, read all of it.

I will repost my views on this technology. But first, you should realize that the only reason I believe in flying saucers and started investigating, is because various family members and I have seen flying saucers in the sky around where we live. The first sighting from my associates was seen by my father, roughly 25 years ago. He said it was flying REALLY low over the road which he was driving on, about 150-200 yards in front of him, and around 70 feet above the ground.

As I grew up I remember him telling me of this event through out the years, and so to me, "flying saucers" are a normal subject of discussion and a fact of reality. Then as I grew up I kept an eye on the skies because I always wanted to see one for myself. When one day I was recording a thunderstorm and I was hoping to get some lightning on film, but instead of lightning, I caught a flying object on film, which object I had only heard of. Anyway, I have seen many since and now hold that since they are indeed real, the most likely source of them is man, and not "aliens from outerspace."

With that conjecture in mind I went online and did a google search for "manmade flying saucer" and found a crudely made webpage which boasted of books that tell the conspiracy as to where flying saucers came from. (WHO invented them, rather that WHAT) At the time I had a fairly young mind and I was more open to different possibilities. So I ordered some books from the webpage, and everything that was said in the books fell in line PERFECTLY with how the "real flying saucer" performs.

If you want to dig into this very exciting piece of reality you should read the following: (in this order)

Nikola Teslas Flying Machine

After reading that go to amazon.com and purchase/read: Pentagon Aliens and/or Occult Ether Physics (Teslas Hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy to Conceal It)

Interested in future secret technology? Here: The use of plasma to decrease drag on an airplane and achieve higher efficiency by 70% of current. <--no, i did not make this up

Very interesting Dragon, that sounds very similar to our saucer technology. Does that plasma involve the use of high voltage by chance?

I offered a view of such a craft and will take this down and replace it with another in two days time you know how to get there now.

Where is the view of this craft? On the lsufos.com homepage? If it's a QT file, it isn't loading.

EDIT: Entered the filename into the address bar, it's downloading now. For the video he speaks of, click http://lsufos.com/ufo1999.mpg

EDIT 2: I am unimpressed. It is a camcorder filming a TV screen on which is playing a different camcorder video, which shows (you guessed it) a blurry object which could be anything, which moves in a path skipping from location to location, not seeming to actually move. It's as if it was suffering a bout of lag or in a game running at low FPS. The reason for this is because the video being filmed by the camcorder is playing at a slow speed, perhaps 1 frame per second. Is this to allow us a clear view of it, or perhaps to make the craft seem more fantastic?

Last edited:
Yep, windows player you need to let page load open then drop page for 2/3 mins then you should load it.
Some will load faster depends on your download speed better to drop then let it load.

Communist Hamster said:
For the video he speaks of, click http://lsufos.com/ufo1999.mpg

Thanks CH. Gosh, yes, that is a really crap UFO video.

Here's one I made last summer. I live a few miles from an airport, so see many aircraft flying in an out all day. In this short video, a jet making a contrail is clearly visible, with the glint off another in view, to the left of screen. I use a zoom through to keep the glint out of focus, until it gets so out of focus it 'disappears'. (although I could still just see it with the naked eye in reality, the camera give's it' viewpoint, which isn't necessarily the truth!)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9176670754674761435&pl=true

But anyway, I know mine was a plane, but I made it look like a UFO. Lsufos has got a blurry dot driven around the screen with camera shake. Probably just aircraft running lights, but it could just be a planet or star, there's no context to judge it by.

Must try harder, lsufos, your UFO vid isn't as good as one made by a skeptic!

What you got there is the moon out of focus.
Sorry you did that it shows what a useless
skeptic you are never seen so much crap.

manmadeflyingsaucer said:
Very interesting Dragon, that sounds very similar to our saucer technology. Does that plasma involve the use of high voltage by chance?

I have no idea. I read it in AIAA magazine, to which my univ. is prescribed 2.

lsufos said:
Actually, if you read his post he explains it was a goose.

And yes, I suppose he has seen "so much crap" because he watched your video.

lsufos said:

The Moon? Jesus christ you really are dim. If you check the foregorund items, and the elevation, you'd see that the Moon would be MUCH LARGER relative to the building and the tree as I ZOOMED IN!

Plus it was moving. The Moon does not track that fast.

You can't even identify the Moon, you must be a really crap UFOlogist!

I'm laughing at you. Ah ha, ... ah ha ha haaaaa!

You are full of it. you made it look like a ufo plane to me.
A goose, I'm laughing at you. Ah ha, ... ah ha ha haaaaa
Anyway what was that you called your self on a post you are A was it not.
Never got me back on that one BIG A.

What you got there is the moon/goose out of focus.

lsufos said:
You are full of it. you made it look like a ufo plane to me.
A goose, I'm laughing at you. Ah ha, ... ah ha ha haaaaa
Anyway what was that you called your self on a post you are A was it not.
Never got me back on that one BIG A.

What you got there is the moon/goose out of focus.
Phlog isn't claiming that there are aliens/something and using blurred videos which could be anything, unlike yourself. He is pointing out how things can be misinterpreted, as you yourself often misinterpret things.

Communist Hamster,

You go on like some small kid your fav sayings are that my website is crap now the footage is crap pictures are crap.
What a silly person you are now do not post a reply to me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back