Secret Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sqeek you and BIGEARS started shouting about blowjobs and the like.
You pair are a match for eachother one can not talk without the other
Sorry you could not have a serious debate about the footage and pix
all that comes out your foul mouth bull shit and i am sure that others
who where reading these post could see that.

Sorry about your friend he had to go to shops with mum he may be
back before bed time maybe not.

CHEERS

blowjobs? The first time I saw that was in your post, mate.

The people in this forum have asked pointed questions that you have refused to answer. When you are not bringing information to the discussion, you are not contributing.

Yep, you are right if you care to look back you shall see what the questions was unless we just go by last post.

guthrie said:
Hey, wheres the secret technology? I want some.

Thats why its called secret, secret technology, because the secret of its existence is not to be shared to the general public like us. May we cry on the shoulders of giants that long before us solved the problems of this universe and now create obstructions such as oil for us to slow down our progress as a civilization. Close your eyes and dream of your own secret, it will be your own secret, and those giants will yet to feel as same as you do about their secrets as they feel about your secret.

lsufos said:
Yep, you are right if you care to look back you shall see what the questions was unless we just go by last post.
So, what are these "things" you photgraph and film?

Communist Hamster,
I was asking, what you all thought these crafts where.
Sorry that they did not stop off for drink, so i could get a better look and for me to flim them face to face if so i would not be here asking you what this technology is.

Now, if you do not know then say so.

And before you start to say about the site, pix, footage are crap, now i do not know about you but i can not see any plane or copter or any known craft on footage or in pictures but and there is always one maybe you can then name it.

CHEERS

lsufos said:
Communist Hamster,
I was asking, what you all thought these crafts where.
Sorry that they did not stop off for drink, so i could get a better look and for me to flim them face to face if so i would not be here asking you what this technology is.

Now, if you do not know then say so.

And before you start to say about the site, pix, footage are crap, now i do not know about you but i can not see any plane or copter or any known craft on footage or in pictures but and there is always one maybe you can then name it.

CHEERS
Personally I think that the footage shows a helicopter or a fixed wing aircraft, but it is difficult to say because the footage doesn't show any detail besides a light. There is no frame of reference so we cannot tell how big the object is or how fast it is moving.

This thread is no longer on topic and has been befouled like many threads before, meriting a locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back