Scientific proof that God and Jesus exist. Continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colm,

When a test pilot flies a new fangled plane, is it the test pilots skill that should be marveled at or the developer/designer of the aircraft's areodynamics? If you were truly involved in some project, you've gotten the whole thing twisted and it's messed with your mind, potentially a kind of paradoxical dilemma that only you can observe.

I know there are some things that you've mentioned that "could" make sense if the pieces fell into place correctly, however your jumbled mind makes it impossible for anyone to see those pieces fit.

You seriously need to subtract your fantasies from reality. Like I mentioned to your previously if you really were involved in a project that you suggested previously, you should have at the very least payslips, bank statements, copys of signed contracts or other supporting evidence, otherwise it is all complete fantasy. It can seem very real to you, in fact a hypothesis is that it's possible to observe an alternative reality that isn't the same reality that everybody else see's (which is why you'll find most people will stonewall you from thinking your reasoning as inane)

You want to know what I see??? Well I'll put it simply Colm, I guess you could say I am an avid enthusiast of Time Travel/Grandfather Paradox. I've spent many years juggling the philosophies of where our universe has come from and what is capable scientifically. I know that for instance that you might well refer to Prof. Hawkins as being "Involved" purely because of your own interpretation of "Hawkins Radiation" which I'm sure you know is the only radiation posed to be emitted by a blackhole, this is what would be necessary for an EPR paradox, which could very well be used in prediction algorithms.

What I'm trying to say Colm, is if there was a project that you've allowed the paradox which you wouldn't have been told about to be about you personally. If such a study was to be done, they would never have told their "Test subject", the main reason for this is because of "Observer theory" where your prior knowledge could have produced inconsistencies in predicted outputs.

Simply put *if* your fantasy was a reality, you are lost between your own lack of knowledge on what was really going on and your own ego of self importance.

Believe me I know more about the sort of equipment capable of creating what you have been delusional about, I know there is a likelihood that the output would prove that the quantum world has more of an effect on psychology than anyone would have previously suggested, it would probably even make hairs on Penroses head stand up.

[Edit] Incidentally Colm, You wouldn't be able to transmit decision matrices faster than light speed because to do so would cause them to cease to exist, so you couldn't have been doing what you suggested. I wish I could describe it better for you, but this is sufficient an explanation as any.

Tell me something I don't know.

When a positive person is broken they usually become neutral. They deal with it. When a negative person is broken, they usually go bad.

Something shinier or better looking comes along.

When it works out for people, they usually fuck each other stupid. Others can be broken by what happens around them. Ignorance is bliss.

What a game!

p.s. I would have fucked us both stupid and that would have been the end of it.

I like you!

*p.s. I would have fucked us both stupid and that would have been the end of it.

Not for you.

Who the hell are you?

Ya you.

regards,
What a twist.

I know you. Neutral. Solid and trustable.

You have never screwed anybody, high standards and good, somewhere where thats rare.

regards,
Big brother is everywhere and he's a 60 year old japanese accountant.

Last edited:
LOL...so...whenever I enter this abyss..I feel like I'm on shrooms, weed, ecstasy, and acid...and maybe even some LSD.

So...I thought Jesus died.
Yup, and that's when I stole his brain.
And a while after that he went to Heaven.

Does that mean that people exist even after they're...dead?
Well Jesus did, various (and numerous) zombies, Lazarus (not Lazarus Long - he didn't die at all), my hamster (little Bart was a person to me), etc etc.

Anyway, now I'm just waiting for the proof of god to emerge.
Jesus is one thing, but god?
That'd be, like, miraculous if he existed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back