Scientific proof that God and Jesus exist. Continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not.
Jesus wouldn't like me making fun of him.
He told me so.

i thought for a second that they handed jesus' skull down the family line or something.

And the brain would be perfectly conserved of course, since no bug would dare to eat jesus' flesh.

or brain.

i thought for a second that they handed jesus' skull down the family line or something.
Yup, but I got his brain before they did that.

And the brain would be perfectly conserved of course, since no bug would dare to eat jesus' flesh.
or brain.
Well mostly.
Apparently some nematocera are atheists.
Who'd have thought?

awww man.

ask yourself some questions:
Are you good or evil. Can you be trusted, in general, and around life. Are you a danger to those around you. Are you public or private. Are you fundamentally good and do your actions and thoughts go along with this mindset. Would you take an opportunity to do more.

intelligence;
Some of the most dangerous and stupid people have very high I.Q.'s but they may have chosen to be clever before and abused the system. Real intelligence has to do with life and how you see it and how you approach it given what you know.

hipocrisy;
A truely good and selfless person will have been just that, before. Those who decided to help less fortunate people will do that here. Those who talk about it will do just that. Look at your actions. Valentino rossi is very positive but all life would end if we followed him. Lewis hamilton can only tell you how to avoid taxes.

Earning stuff;
Did you earn what have. Did you work for it. Would you use it.

Yamauchi:
Don't sign any contracts around him. Don't communicate to him using anything electronic. Don't trust him. Speak to him in an empty room. Stay away from the light, he can use it to infect you. Try to avoid the marketing, the painting and the cash happy employees. Everything I'm relating about him is true and relevant. He has some blackmail material on me and i'm sure he has more on other people too. He can get everywhere in a very dark way.

Race:
It doesnt really matter at all but I have to address some issues on the subject. I can't define black and white. Life is colourful. The movie will explain what I know.

regards,
Absolutely everything and absolutely nothing at the same time.

do something

*Yamauchi:
Don't sign any contracts around him. Don't communicate to him using anything electronic. Don't trust him. Speak to him in an empty room. Stay away from the light, he can use it to infect you. Try to avoid the marketing, the painting and the cash happy employees. Everything I'm relating about him is true and relevant. He has some blackmail material on me and i'm sure he has more on other people too. He can get everywhere in a very dark way.

My brain isn't as vast as I thought it was at first.

Wait...was this supposed to make sense? I...am having a hard time to understand the relation between the OP and the thread's title. -_-

Are you mad?
Expecting a thread by our resident nutter to make sense.
Tch, shame on you.

I blame mad cow disease!...Probably shouldn't have taken that bite from that steak...now I regret it deeply. *crazy eyes*

Yamauchi:
Ask him what his intentions are. Ask him if he's going to try to kill God. Ask him questions about before. Ask him what he knows. Go as far as you can. He has some issues with who he is and the truth. He has nothing to do here. Ask him who he is and what he was supposed to be. No questions about the science. He's stupid.

Arian race:
Fixed. That wasn't so bad was it.

I quit college on account of this process so there was a transfer of employment that they were aware of.

They preformed a nerd-like, mathematical ritual to make it clear that I was being used as a tester(this might be verifiable but they have probably interfered with this proof.). I was also threatened at this point that I was just a tester and could be replaced.

Did they also point out that you're a fruitcake?
Or did that happen afterwards?

You don't have to do anything you don't want to:

Doing something:
If you had done something a year ago this would have been over already and alot easier for everybody. All or nothing. Think of the time he has had to get this code everywhere. Dangerous time.

regards,
Offside ref.

Your feelings:
They don't matter at all. You want a feel good story, watch tv. Your emotions are running wild and your mind is stood still. You can't appreciate how dangerous the situation is for you and yours. Think about that.

Bastards:
I'm going to elaborate on this later and every single one of you is going to be really offended.

Do something.

It's up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back