Scientific proof that God and Jesus exist. Continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
confirmation, confirmation, confirmation.

I like this game.

Do you want to play?

Remember, nobody gets out of here alive and something's going to kill you.

Think big.

regards,
A stalker?

I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty and pretty is ME! i'm so pretty, (i'm so pretty) I'M SO PRETTY AND PRETTY IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one more time, for the laugh.

I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty and pretty is ME! i'm so pretty, (i'm so pretty) I'M SO PRETTY AND PRETTY IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dictators;
They all were and are stupid. On their own useless. Preying on the lost, powerful from consuming their focus of their existence. Using the power gained to attract intelligent people with money, shiney things and exclusivity and then pursue the power (and then what? like money, where does it end?). Usually through dark means. Death, control etc.

I can explain a couple who are alive today and the entire situation they have acquired. Physical appearance, attitudes and pursuits will be mentioned.

The alpha male;
Contrary to popular belief I am not the alpha male. There is a space in your mind for the alpha male. Most people occupy this space with idiots who will give you nothing in return (actors, personalities, musicians, sports people). I suggest designating this space to God. Not only for appreciation but because he can be trusted and would provide you with absolute perfection eternally. It's a win win situation. A perfect accident.

A higher state of mind that can be attained here;
To occupy your mind with anything other than God will make that "thing" the focal point of your existence. Even negative thoughts will further yourself from this state of mind. Being sober helps but as long as your priorities are right, you will be better off.

Consuming light:
Everybody seems to have light. God is the light, the light is life and you are the light. Within you there is a mind. To use what you are, or to give yourself away, is to lose this light.

There are people who make the focal point of their existence, consuming the light. I'll elaborate later but the point is you have a certain amount of power. Dont give it away and let somebody else consume it.

The girls;
I can account for a lot of you, who are in a situation due to the very special circumstances that created you, before. Many of you have been fucked stupid as a result. Again it will make sense.

The boys:
You need a job. I can give you a job in outer space but you need to do the revolution first.

The boys and the girls:
I know a few people who were born together but who lost each other due to the very special circumstances at the start (it will be in the movie). Along with this information I can explain their entire lives. I have met all but two in this reality and i can fix them. transdimensional stuff. nice.

Drugs:
Don't do drugs. Drugs can provide some answers but I'll do the testing. Relax.

hmmmm:
I'm the frontman. I'll go mad, fall around the place and expose myself. It's been done but you get the picture.

Insane;
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. confirmation was an issue due to the level of information i recieved in this reality due to yamauchi. I made my own. taransdimensionally. It's all real.

regards,
Black and blue.

The whole arian race thing:
I'll go there unless you do something, but I will add this. You are predetermined. How far that goes is going to take a while to define exactly. But for sure what you do before is what you do now. You may wonder why you would do the same things there and here. The laws of physics are perfect and they determine everything. You have to stand somewhere.

If there is some race issue like this, it would only have relevance before or in the 6th dimension as you are what you are. Race might not be a choice but once I talk to some intelligent people I will go through everything and you will then know everything I know.

For sure though there is some race issues I can explain completely.

den den den.

who the hell.... Is he.... ah forget it.

Last edited:
The alpha male;
Contrary to popular belief I am not the alpha male.
Actually there was never any thought you are or were an alpha male.

A higher state of mind that can be attained here;
To occupy your mind with anything other than God will make that "thing" the focal point of your existence.
Nope, wrong.

Consuming light:
Everybody seems to have light. God is the light, the light is life and you are the light.
Also wrong.

The girls;
I can account for a lot of you, who are in a situation due to the very special circumstances that created you, before. Many of you have been fucked stupid as a result. Again it will make sense.
Guess what. Wrong again.

The boys:
You need a job. I can give you a job in outer space but you need to do the revolution first.
And continuing the trend...

The boys and the girls:
I know a few people who were born together but who lost each other due to the very special circumstances at the start (it will be in the movie). Along with this information I can explain their entire lives. I have met all but two in this reality and i can fix them. transdimensional stuff. nice.
At least you're consistent.

Yes, you still are.
Carry on.

just to add;
The universe became irrelevant to people as of august 2007. The physical and the material no longer matter. The universe is in a process that is above us and outside the universe is where we really need to be but there is a very broad and fundamental process that needs to happen first. I'll do it.

A lot of what I'm relating will be of more use to you after but it has to be related here, for the future.

regards,
a plane.

Actually there was never any thought you are or were an alpha male.

Nope, wrong.

Also wrong.

Guess what. Wrong again.

And continuing the trend...

At least you're consistent.

Yes, you still are.
Carry on.

You need a job.

The end result:
The end process is also above the physical and the material. The end point of our existence would be a completely different state void of any kind of the pointless stuff thats around today.

regards,
The truth.

The end result:
The end process is also above the physical and the material. The end point of our existence would be a completely different state void of any kind of the pointless stuff thats around today.

regards,
The truth.

So, moron, where's the scientific proof ?

You are a third of something.

It was you.

Sorry wrong meeting.

regards,
The consequences of free will. Intelligence is the new consensus. This is where you do something or you don't.

relax;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back