Scientific proof that God and Jesus exist. Continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( now I'm being called a heretic. Life is so harsh. Especially when religious figures are involved.

God...wasn't he Jesus' second persona?:shrug:

:( now I'm being called a heretic. Life is so harsh. Especially when religious figures are involved.
Heresy can be a way of life. (Albeit a fairly short one if you pick the wrong milieu for it).

God...wasn't he Jesus' second persona?:shrug:
You're saying the big J (as I like to call him to his brain) was schizo?

Heresy can be a way of life. (Albeit a fairly short one if you pick the wrong milieu for it).
Lol..indeed.
I wonder what would have happened to me if I was born in the middle ages with red hair....
You're saying the big J (as I like to call him to his brain) was schizo?

I don't know..didn't he claim to hear voices in his head? Sounds like the typical signs for schizophrenia. :shrug:

Lol..indeed.
I wonder what would have happened to me if I was born in the middle ages with red hair....
Don't be bloody ridiculous.
People are born at a young age. You have to live for decades to achieve middle age.
OMG! You're not a ginge are you?

I don't know..didn't he claim to hear voices in his head? Sounds like the typical signs for schizophrenia. :shrug:
Er, don't we all hear voices in our head?
The knee would be a strange place to hear them - claim THAT and you'd be locked up sharpish.

Don't be bloody ridiculous.
People are born at a young age. You have to live for decades to achieve middle age.
OMG! You're not a ginge are you?
>.> I meant medieval times!
Nope..normal dark hair here..
Er, don't we all hear voices in our head?
The knee would be a strange place to hear them - claim THAT and you'd be locked up sharpish.
...my hands are talking...errr typing.

And still none was created?
You say that as if you're surprised.
I've lost that particular thread - it's buried somewhere in the mists of time, but it was essentially me vs. S.A.M. and her then current clique, I laid the scenario out for them: The invention of the Time Machine by Women, no Geeks involved (I think the thread was about the perceived inutility of geeks).
In the end it boiled down to a complete failure to actually invent, let alone build, the thing due to disputes over the desired colour of the curtains and exact pattern of welcome mat at the doorway.

Lol. Noooooo..I'm Thing! How dare you confuse me with that hairy thing!
Er, the resemblance is fairly obvious from that photo...
Or are you the Thing lookalike fondling the Cousin It lookalike?

You say that as if you're surprised.
I've lost that particular thread - it's buried somewhere in the mists of time, but it was essentially me vs. S.A.M. and her then current clique, I laid the scenario out for them: The invention of the Time Machine by Women, no Geeks involved (I think the thread was about the perceived inutility of geeks).
In the end it boiled down to a complete failure to actually invent, let alone build, the thing due to disputes over the desired colour of the curtains and exact pattern of welcome mat at the doorway.

Er, the resemblance is fairly obvious from that photo...
Or are you the Thing lookalike fondling the Cousin It lookalike?

Right on the spot ;)

I should have said "deformed Thing lookalike", you're a limb short.
Thing had 5 limbs...

The glare:
I was wrong. She didnt cry did she? There are some different kinds of broken people but your not them; What balance! I think you earned a lot. later.

Yamauchi:
He is a broken negative with alpha male tendancies. He ither wants to be the leader or kill the leader. I tried with this thing for a year. When i told him i was working with him he nearly cried. He has to pay everybody around him. Not solid at all. Very thorough though, it has to be said. The perfect crime.

What are you doing here?

You:
Think bigger.

regards,
Bhrrr.

Disablities and illness:
I can only explain one individual's illness. There is a God and there is an intelligent plan in progress which involves learning. After this reality you will have the chance to be anything you like. Who knows...

God's story:
As I saw it there was a birth at the beginning. The light always there but there may have been an acquisition of power leading to the alpha male, God ( I will elaborate on this later, in the light). After this point he then lost his mind there on his own. The power would quickly lose it's appeal with nothing to compare to or relate with. He spent time going through everything people go through today. He then created life. This then began a process that has been killing his mind since then. Being perfect he must allow free will (life walks all over him). He then created the universe with the intention of finding piece of mind but to achieve this he has to relinquish his power. He would simply be outnumbered and he has to trust us to allow this. This is the absolutley perfect plan and the only result that could last for an infinite amount of time.

When I saw the decay in his mind, this area was the exact same shape as the universe. This along with the complete sense I have made of my memories has confirmed the purpose of the universe. His piece of mind.

Yamauchi:
You are ither completely insane or you didnt ask the right questions. Did you ask him how he was feeling? Or did you just aim high? Or are you a very advanced lee harvey oswald? You make no sense. You spent too much time down there either way. Nothing would last, only absolute perfection and that is something you can't provide and due to the fact that I finished the game, you could only be a problem everywhere and anywhere. What are you looking for? Respect? Power? Recognition? You will never get anything the way you are. I was the only one who ever gave you anything for nothing. Cry about it. You appear to be dead.

You:
I'm working on a melody. It's not pretty.

Insurance:
Out the window.

Flags:
Sometimes when one loses one's temper one might attack a flag if one had nothing else to attack and go to town on it.

regards,
A snake in the grass http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazunori_Yamauchi (i took evil to the limit too, it's stupid)

all gallop and no go;

no more work

no more hitler

no more money?

no more unemployment.

What more do you want? A backrub?

I'm going to break the darkness. I broke everything and took everything to the limit, before, and here, and the result was perfection. Deal with it;

Disablities and illness:
I can only explain one individual's illness. There is a God and there is an intelligent plan in progress which involves learning. After this reality you will have the chance to be anything you like. Who knows...

God's story:
As I saw it there was a birth at the beginning. The light always there but there may have been an acquisition of power leading to the alpha male, God ( I will elaborate on this later, in the light). After this point he then lost his mind there on his own. The power would quickly lose it's appeal with nothing to compare to or relate with. He spent time going through everything people go through today. He then created life. This then began a process that has been killing his mind since then. Being perfect he must allow free will (life walks all over him). He then created the universe with the intention of finding piece of mind but to achieve this he has to relinquish his power. He would simply be outnumbered and he has to trust us to allow this. This is the absolutley perfect plan and the only result that could last for an infinite amount of time.

When I saw the decay in his mind, this area was the exact same shape as the universe. This along with the complete sense I have made of my memories has confirmed the purpose of the universe. His piece of mind.

Yamauchi:
You are ither completely insane or you didnt ask the right questions. Did you ask him how he was feeling? Or did you just aim high? Or are you a very advanced lee harvey oswald? You make no sense. You spent too much time down there either way. Nothing would last, only absolute perfection and that is something you can't provide and due to the fact that I finished the game, you could only be a problem everywhere and anywhere. What are you looking for? Respect? Power? Recognition? You will never get anything the way you are. I was the only one who ever gave you anything for nothing. Cry about it. You appear to be dead.

You:
I'm working on a melody. It's not pretty.

Insurance:
Out the window.

Flags:
Sometimes when one loses one's temper one might attack a flag if one had nothing else to attack and go to town on it.

regards,
A snake in the grass http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazunori_Yamauchi (i took evil to the limit too, it's stupid)

all gallop and no go;

no more work

no more hitler

no more money?

no more unemployment.

What more do you want? A backrub?

I'm going to break the darkness. I broke everything and took everything to the limit, before, and here, and the result was perfection. Deal with it;

Colm, do you hear voices in your head?

What yamauchi is doing behind closed doors for the last year and a half is beyond dangerous. Dark intelligence is quite boring and can only be conducted in one way. Like area 51 various highly skilled, highly payed employees would be working on individual things, not knowing the outcome. He is everywhere and nothing is safe anymore. On his own, like all evil people, regardless of how well marketted they are or appear, would be useless.

*I'm not crazy and you know it. Get some nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back