Reporting on Gods Visit

so? miracles can't make sense??? miracles make a hell of a lot more sense than the normal bullshit the majority of humans spend their time focused on every day.

and entanglement is how all of us can comprehend how we are all a part of existence

not the bullshit that some dude will magicallly unexpectly come into your home and magically miraculously make you understand

that is all bullshit

either people learn and work at reality, maintaining the integrity of compassion for others, by what you share as true; then the unevolved continue to dwell in ignorance

You don't need any tact for that. Just say: "Bishady, FUCK OFF!"
See ? It's easy :p

How do I know it was god arranging things ?
And I already am myself..

you'll know that what is presented is beyond you or mankind. it won't be an intellectual endeavor. you'll know. you won't be able to deny it...that's the whole point.

i think that we all have a lot of power in us that we don't understand, and a relationship with god fosters that power and allows us to be who we really are, not just what society tells us we are. that power is god. he gives us to us, but it's like we're blind to it until he shows us what we're truly capable of.

Undoubtedly ? So no matter how he chooses to do it, it will be undeniable. Ok, works for me.
What time frame are we looking at ? Within a month, year, decade ?

no time frame. sorry. :(

and entanglement is how all of us can comprehend how we are all a part of existence

not the bullshit that some dude will magicallly unexpectly come into your home and magically miraculously make you understand

that is all bullshit

either people learn and work at reality, maintaining the integrity of compassion for others, by what you share as true; then the unevolved continue to dwell in ignorance

god is not a dude, and nothing is magic. (how many times now? is anyone counting?)

you'll know that what is presented is beyond you or mankind. it won't be an intellectual endeavor. you'll know. you won't be able to deny it...that's the whole point.

i think that we all have a lot of power in us that we don't understand, and a relationship with god fosters that power and allows us to be who we really are, not just what society tells us we are. that power is god. he gives us to us, but it's like we're blind to it until he shows us what we're truly capable of.

Do you see god as separate from existence/reality/universe ?

god is not a dude, and nothing is magic. (how many times now? is anyone counting?)

ok then

what makes you 'beep' and then understand?

meaning; if that happened to you, then to ask you if light is the life of mass, you would know already

Do you see god as separate from existence/reality/universe ?

no, i see god as the law that is integrated into and governs existence/reality/universe. but more than that...an intelligence...a spirit.

That's no good. How do I know he didn't forget to contact me ?
What if I die before the date he 'planned' to contact me ?

god is perfect and knows all about you. more than you know yourself. trust that if god is in fact god, that he can handle this. otherwise, he's not really worth knowing i would say. :shrug:

ok then

what makes you 'beep' and then understand?

meaning; if that happened to you, then to ask you if light is the life of mass, you would know already

you know bishadi, no offense but...i don't really give a shit about mass as an abstract concept, or the science behind life. i care about living. i don't need to know how to explain everything. i need to know how to experience life in a way full of power and grace and knowledge. not knowledge of the mechanics necessarily, but knowledge of love. i don't want to live my life with my face in a book trying to prove something. i want to love people.

Day 11. Nothing. Nada. Ziltch.

It's not looking good for that members claim of talking with gods.

god is perfect and knows all about you. more than you know yourself. trust that if god is in fact god, that he can handle this. otherwise, he's not really worth knowing i would say. :shrug:

I don't know that he's worth knowing now..
And 'perfect' is subjective.

***miracle alert***

lori's engaged to the man of her idealistic dreams after resigning to live alone for the rest of her life.

god loves a good challenge.

i'm so...

happy.

and grateful.

pretty blown away actually.

Why would say it's a miracle. God has gone against your wishes to live alone. Clearly, your god is defying you.

i agree with that member.
erm, but did he warn you, or you considered the possibility, that maybe when such "visit" happens, which removes all doubt, will also remove all chance or choice, and you won't be able to report it?

if you considered it, or he warned you, i think you're ready to take the chances, which of course are zero, because you won't embark on such dangerous dare or wager if such dreadful possibility was anything but zero.

also, you won't think much of this post of mine because you must have already discovered that what i'm trying to do here is present a possibility then base on it an argument to "pressure" you to believe in something before evidence for it is presented, how dishonest of me.

and how smart of you.

:crazy:

Back