Reporting on Gods Visit

oh yeah. sorry, it's hard for me to relate so i keep forgetting.

Hard for you to relate with reality.

Q, god doesn't give a rat's ass about religion in the way that you do and lots of others do. that's a misrepresentation brought about by religion, and easily used as a scapegoat.

Your lies contradict your other lies about your god and your religion. Of course, being insane, you aren't able to keep track of your delusions.

I don't think so. He seems to have been brought up without religion and is past the age when such concepts can be comprehended.

He probably cannot relate to anything any religious or theistic person says.

And, since every theist has their own version of god delusions, it isn't possible to keep up with or comprehend the endless fantasies theists create.

Think of him as a colour blind person who keeps insisting there is no red because he cannot see it.

Show me the red, Sam. That's all you have to do.

Of course, you can't, so your silly example is rightly meaningless and another example of the deceit theists exhibit.

that's a very good analogy. yet at the same time, he will use what other people claim about the color red to argue against the existence of the color blue.

If you can show me your god, Lori, that would be the end of the argument about reds and blues and gods.

You fail miserably in doing so, hence your insistence on my lack of vision is another attempt at you being malicious and deceitful.

yes, and like arguing your religion against my experience with god.

Two completely different fantasies that contradict themselves as well as each other. It's like watching the looney bin after the meds kick in.

Interesting. Lori calls you a liar. She is telling the truth about her conversations with god, but you're lying about your conversations with god.

Lori has now stepped beyond simply being deceitful and malicious.

I think it's very interesting as well.
It at least shows some hypocrisy on her part.
There is no way she can ever be wrong, so when something comes along that contradicts her story it must be false.

He seems to have been brought up without religion and is past the age when such concepts can be comprehended.

Are you claiming that religion is needed, and even must have been a part of your upbringing, to be able to 'see' God ?

I think it's very interesting as well.
It at least shows some hypocrisy on her part.
There is no way she can ever be wrong, so when something comes along that contradicts her story it must be false.

so enmos, you're not an atheist anymore. is that correct?

You just admitted you were lying. That does it. I won't believe in you anymore.

See the other thread. I thought it was unfair to continue this any longer.
But I could have kept at it for months :D

Yes you could, if you never claimed to be an atheist in the first place.

So I am interested in what god Sam thinks is connecting with Lori.

or vice versa.

I would be curious to know after they were done ripping you apart for being an atheist, what they would do to each other.

or vice versa.

I would be curious to know after they were done ripping you apart for being an atheist, what they would do to each other.

Oh hey, why can't an atheist be visited by God ? Come now, not so pessimistic.. :D

There is only one God. I like to use the example of Swami Vivekanand:

"Suppose we all go with vessels in our hands to draw water from the lake. One has a cup, another a jar, another a bucket, and so forth, and we all fill our vessels. The water
in each case takes the form of the vessel carried by each of us, but in every case, water, and nothing but water is in the vessel..... God is like that water filling these different vessels, and in each vessel, the vision of God comes in the form of the vessel.
Yet He is One......."

So the God you see is determined by your belief, which is the vessel that defines him for you. And you choose the vessel.

There is only one God. I like to use the example of Swami Vivekanand:

"Suppose we all go with vessels in our hands to draw water from the lake. One has a cup, another a jar, another a bucket, and so forth, and we all fill our vessels. The water
in each case takes the form of the vessel carried by each of us, but in every case, water, and nothing but water is in the vessel..... God is like that water filling these different vessels, and in each vessel, the vision of God comes in the form of the vessel.
Yet He is One......."

So the God you see is determined by your belief, which is the vessel that defines him for you. And you choose the vessel.

Nice try Sam.

Clearly, both christians and muslims have laid claim to the one and only god.

If there is a god, it's not that god is not one, but the religions claim on that god is not one. Which is why all the bloodshed.

So, if Lori thinks Jesus is our savior and you don't then you are at odds. Just because you both are theists doesn't bring you any closer then to us being atheist. Because either way your ultimately claiming the other is wrong.

Correct.

Only in a sexual roleplaying kinda of way. Although I personally would find that very weird.

Me being an atheist doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. And if God wants to visit me he surely could, right ?

Me being an atheist doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. And if God wants to visit me he surely could, right ?

Yes. But if it made you aware of it, you would no longer be an atheist, unless you didn't believe it was actually a god. So then back to square one.

It could visit you and not make itself known to you, then you could remain an atheist LOL.

That's the creepy watch you while your sleeping god.

or vice versa.

i don't rip people apart for being atheists or theists or beliefs of any kind!!!

as a matter of fact, i'm much more likely to rip someone apart if i witness them abusing someone else.

Back