Reporting on Gods Visit

Nice try Sam.

Clearly, both christians and muslims have laid claim to the one and only god.

If there is a god, it's not that god is not one, but the religions claim on that god is not one. Which is why all the bloodshed.

If there is a God, do you think the different religions claiming that God is not one causing the bloodshed was deliberately invented by the one God?

Do you believe Jesus existed or do you think he was a myth?

I'm pretty sure he existed, though the person we know of as Jesus may not be who he was. Even if you apply Occams razor its much more likely that Jesus, Son of God was embellishment of a real person, rather than built from scratch.

It doesn't really matter, if you notice the Quran also avoids any mention of his death, because the important point is not how he died, but how he lived.

Yet, with Christianity, his death and reincarnation are fundamental to the beliefs of Christians. The crucifixion is their primary symbol. Christianity has little to stand on if Jesus was not made a martyr. How can Islam acknowledge Christianity if it doesn't acknowledge such an important event?

Islam acknowledges the teachings of Jesus, anyone who emulates him [he was a liberal anti-establishment do gooder, who fought passionately for the underdog, even in the stories about him], wouldn't be far from what Islam advocates as right behaviour.

Islam acknowledges the teachings of Jesus, anyone who emulates him [he was a liberal anti-establishment do gooder, who fought passionately for the underdog, even in the stories about him], wouldn't be far from what Islam advocates as right behaviour.

Yes, well we would hope both cults would grow up and start considering that "fighting passionately" is not the right behavior.

If there is a God, do you think the different religions claiming that God is not one causing the bloodshed was deliberately invented by the one God?

No. Because I think man created gods and the myths surrounding them and I don't believe there is a god or aliens that are telling us to do things like believe in gods.

I think we invented them as soon as we understood our own lack of existence and it was to much to accept.

In other words, we became just smart enough to be dangerous.

Yeah we could always graduate to being vicious to the underdog instead.

Exactly, if the muslims and christians are such perfect mates, what the hell is all the fighting about.

Muslims are fighting the U.S. government not Christians. The U.S. constitution is our governing guide not the bible.

Muslims are fighting the U.S. government not Christians. The U.S. constitution is our governing guide not the bible.

I didn't specify who started it. The christians and muslims are simply always going to feud, unless they have an atheist to kick around.

I didn't specify who started it. The christians and muslims are simply always going to feud, unless they have an atheist to kick around.

Maybe you're feuding and placing Christians up front as a cover-up. What does who started it have to do with Christians?

Maybe you're feuding and placing Christians up front as a cover-up. What does who started it have to do with Christians?

It has nothing to do with the christians or the muslims as people.

It has to do with who the chrisitans and the muslims view as they savior. And they are not the same.

Therefore.

My point being. What's the difference between a muslim who believes an atheist is wrong, a christian who believes an atheist is wrong, a muslim who believes a christian is wrong, a christian who believes a muslim is wrong ?

:shrug:

It has nothing to do with the christians or the muslims as people.

It has to do with who the chrisitans and the muslims view as they savior. And they are not the same.

Therefore.

My point being. What's the difference between a muslim who believes an atheist is wrong, a christian who believes an atheist is wrong, a muslim who believes a christian is wrong, a christian who believes a muslim is wrong ?

:shrug:

The U.S. military is doing the defending of our freedoms. Of course some of the people in the military are christians, some are muslims and some are neither one.

Yeah we could always graduate to being vicious to the underdog instead.

You still don't understand, sam. We need to stop the holy wars, the fighting amongst you theists over your gods.

You still don't understand, sam. We need to stop the holy wars, the fighting amongst you theists over your gods.

ironically Q, you're probably the most antagonistic person i know. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ironically Q, you're probably the most antagonistic people i know. :rolleyes:

He's a New Atheist which is a more developed version of the Old Atheist, the ones responsible for killing over 50 million people in the last century alone. He prefers the unholy wars. So much more efficient at clearing up society and making everyone think like him.

He's a New Atheist which is a more developed version of the Old Atheist, the ones responsible for killing over 50 million people in the last century alone. He prefers the unholy wars. So much more efficient at clearing up society and making everyone think like him.

You're in fine form today, Sam. It didn't take you long at all to come up with so few words composing of so many lies. Well done. :bravo:

So, I get the impression you prefer holy wars over peace?

Back