Reporting on Gods Visit

Lori created the joke and played it for all it's worth. Clearly, Lori had no intention on being sincere while she spins her tales and makes us look the fool while being sincere with her.

Its your lack of personal experience vs her personal experience.

She seems to know her God while you feel sure you'd recognize yours if he came over.

But I believe you found the God you were waiting for. It was exactly what you believed he was.

You were vindicated, so why not celebrate?

She seems to know her God while you feel sure you'd recognize yours if he came over.

But I believe you found the God you were waiting for. It was exactly what you believed he was.

One can use scripture and claim God appeared as a Dove the next time one is taking a walk in the park. ;)

One can use scripture and claim God appeared as a Dove the next time one is taking a walk in the park. ;)

But if it is not accompanied by a personal experience would you believe your own claims?

But if it is not accompanied by a personal experience would you believe your own claims?

I'm not claiming to have had that experience, however many people believe God did appear as a dove, according to the scriptures.

Anything and everything that was thought of as odd was attributed to God.

Last edited:
I'm not claiming to have had that experience, however many people believe God did appear as a dove, according to the scriptures.

Does it really matter what other people said? Not everyone can pass on their enlightenment whole and soul. :p

Lori,
The apostle Paul wasn't believing for a vist from God on the road from Damascus, was he?

The Apostle Paul who was then called Saul. Did believe in God and he thought he was doing Gods will by persecuting the Christians.

Saul was genuine in that He believed He was doing the right thing and serving God.

So if you want to compare the intention and attitude of Saul to the intention and attitude of Q you confirming Lori 's side of the discussion, not Q's

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

The Apostle Paul who was then called Saul. Did believe in God and he thought he was doing Gods will by persecuting the Christians.

Saul was genuine in that He believed He was doing the right thing and serving God.

So if you want to compare the intention and attitude of Saul to the intention and attitude of Q you confirming Lori 's side of the discussion, not Q's

The point is Paul was not believing for a visit from God. To claim a person has to believe for a visit first is a copout.

The point is Paul was not believing for a visit from God. To claim a person has to believe for a visit first is a copout.

God knew Paul. He knew His motivations his belief.

And God knows Q.

Once again Lori is still correct.

How do you know what Paul was or was not believing? Are you privy to his wishes? I can guarantee you that (Q) was not expecting God or anyone else to show up. He's a committed atheist.

Sam is a muslim earth. So sam would not believe it.

Now we have two different deities prowling the earth at the same time. One called Allah and the other called Jehovah.

All deities will cease to exist just as the Egyptian, Roman, Greek, Mayan and Aztec Gods did.

How do you know what Paul was or was not believing? Are you privy to his wishes? I can guarantee you that (Q) was not expecting God or anyone else to show up. He's a committed atheist.

Paul converted after his experience and began a new faith. The next thing you know there is trinity. IMO, Paul was caught by supprise.

I very much doubt Paul was caught by surprise. I would say that Paul managed to cash in on the Jesus following very nicely indeed. From what I remember, he turned most of Jesus teachings upside down and preached a version of faith that required idolatory and apostasy and plenty of support for institutionalized religion.

I very much doubt Paul was caught by surprise. I would say that Paul managed to cash in on the Jesus following very nicely indeed. From what I remember, he turned most of Jesus teachings upside down and preached a version of faith that required idolatory and apostasy and plenty of support for institutionalized religion.

and then god put the whammy on him. yeuh!

Paul did make an effort to evangelize the world as he knew it. The institutionalizing of Christian religion didn't happen until after the conversion of Constantine in the fourth century. Today it is known as the Roman Catholic Church.

Sanity vs. insanity.

Paltry excuses.

Theist logic and rationale. God isn't the problem, you are.

God knew Paul. He knew His motivations his belief.

And God knows Q.

Once again Lori is still correct.

If Lori is correct, where is her god?

If god knows me, he can tell me that himself. Where is he?

Back