Reporting on Gods Visit

i believe in the power of prayer. i've seen it work in my life. that's why i did for Q and for enmos, cause they asked me too. i thought Q was sincere but it turns out he had malicious intentions. i still believe in the power of prayer.

Why are you lying about this, Lori? What malicious intentions are you talking about? You're making everything up and are blaming your lunacy on me?

Why are you lying about this, Lori? What malicious intentions are you talking about? You're making everything up and are blaming your lunacy on me?

i'm not lying. you stated right here in this thread that this was a game, and i didn't know that going in. that is malicious. your intention was not to really know god, or experience god. you don't want to and you reject that notion. and because of that, your intention in involving me, was only to try and make me look bad, or call me a liar, or somehow denounce my relationship with god.

i'm not lying. you stated right here in this thread that this was a game, and i didn't know that going in. that is malicious. your intention was not to really know god, or experience god. you don't want to and you reject that notion. and because of that, your intention in involving me, was only to try and make me look bad, or call me a liar, or somehow denounce my relationship with god.

However you believe it Lori the fact remains. Something must be making a liar out of you because "it" is not verifying or confirming your words.

i'm not lying. you stated right here in this thread that this was a game, and i didn't know that going in.

I stated that it was a game because that is what YOU made it into, leading us to believe you can talk with gods. You created the game and played it out to it's ultimate conclusion.

that is malicious.

Yes, it was malicious on your part to string us along.

your intention was not to really know god, or experience god.

And, your intention was to make us look like fools with your bs.

you don't want to and you reject that notion. and because of that, your intention in involving me, was only to try and make me look bad, or call me a liar, or somehow denounce my relationship with god.

You are a liar and a fraud. You have demonstrated that here.

However you believe it Lori the fact remains. Something must be making a liar out of you because "it" is not verifying or confirming your words.

it? verifying or confirming my words to whom?

I stated that it was a game because that is what YOU made it into, leading us to believe you can talk with gods. You created the game and played it out to it's ultimate conclusion.

Yes, it was malicious on your part to string us along.

And, your intention was to make us look like fools with your bs.

You are a liar and a fraud. You have demonstrated that here.

you knew what i attested to before you asked me to pray for you. you know i thought you had changed, but you're still the same obnoxious manipulative little asshole you always were.

there's no need for you to be this way. disagreeing with my opinions doesn't warrant this type of behaviour. we can only hope that someday you grow up.

you knew what i attested to before you asked me to pray for you. you know i thought you had changed, but you're still the same obnoxious manipulative little asshole you always were.

And, you're a liar and a fraud, so you can now move on to try and make others look like fools. Good luck with that.

there's no need for you to be this way. disagreeing with my opinions doesn't warrant this type of behaviour. we can only hope that someday you grow up.

Growing up would be for the one who pretends to talk with imaginary friends and lies about it, don't ya think?

it? verifying or confirming my words to whom?

It” is not confirming your words to everybody here, of course. You're caught where you have to make excuses. Nobody can trust a person who can’t produce results. Belief and faith are inferior to facts.

Last edited:
It” is not confirming your words to everybody here, of course. You're caught were you have to make excuses. Nobody can trust a person who can’t produce results. Belief and faith are inferior to facts.

the fact is that i know god and have a relationship with god because i asked to, and Q doesn't want anything to do with that.

that's not an excuse, that's the way it is.

the fact is that i know god and have a relationship with god because i asked to, and Q doesn't want anything to do with that.

that's not an excuse, that's the way it is.

You continue to lie about this, Lori. While it's true I don't want anything to do with your lies, I was led to believe by YOU that your god would visit me, which has now come down to you blaming the whole thing on me. How very malicious you are in your vitriol.

How do you suppose God would visit someone?

No idea, but clearly (Q) feels hard done by from God considering him persona non grata inspite of Lori's intercession. I wonder how he imagined he would recognise a visit from God. What was he looking out for?

No idea, but clearly (Q) feels hard done by from God considering him persona non grata inspite of Lori's intercession. I wonder how he imagined he would recognise a visit from God. What was he looking out for?

If he wouldn't recognize Gods visit, what would that say about God ?

Back