Reporting on Gods Visit

i'm pretty sure you would have to agree that there is nothing inherently wrong with fucking or eating, it's the lust, greed, and gluttony that's the problem.

There nothing wrong with it per se, as long as the population is regulated.

Edit: And much smaller.

The problem is that you seem to be accepting pollution for the sake of humanity. Not that you are admitting to it..

Pollution is a consequence of high yield crops. This is needed to produce enough grains and agricultural products to feed a nation and the world. They can't reduce production without causing starvation. How does one get around pollution, give me a solution?

Pollution is a consequence of high yield crops. This is needed to produce enough grains and agricultural products to feed a nation and the world. They can't reduce production without causing starvation. How does one get around pollution, give me a solution?

eliminate sin.

I already did. Dramatically decrease the human population.

There nothing wrong with it per se, as long as the population is regulated.

Edit: And much smaller.

Next we can be like China and tell folks how many kids to have. We can trade in democracy for a dictatorship.

Not really. How many square kilometers of space do you think the inhabitants of New York would need for their vegetable gardens ?

if you rid the entire planet of all of the unnecessary industry and development that only exists to feed the greed machine, you would have plenty of room.

We already have over 6 billion people. Cutting that number in half won't get rid of pollution. Probably methane gas would start belching from the ocean floor and then we'd have more pollution than before.

Back