Reporting on Gods Visit

It was an empty threat. I was just trying to make a point. I could never hurt you more than the average 3 year old in this world hurts. It takes a village to do that.

Sure, but please try to avoid using threats to make a point. Doesn't work well.

Some say the wages of sin is death. My response is sin has a beginning in the creation story on a flat earth. Before anybody can go to hell because of sin, a flat earth must be produced first. Jesus hasn’t returned because he is still looking for a flat earth. :shrug:

coming from someone who claims to get messages from aliens, thinks living is a sin,... sings to cat and hangs out and watches movies with channeled spirits

:thankyou: McFly

Researchers at the ATR Computational Neuroscience Laboratories have succeeded in partially translating brain activity in humans into images. "While the team for now has managed to reproduce only simple images from the brain, they said the technology could eventually be used to figure out dreams and other secrets inside people's minds."…..article continues at http://memebox.com/futureblogger/show/1424-japanese-researchers-close-to-recording-your-dreams

Reaching into the brain and knowing the thoughts of a person is in its early stages of development. When thinking about sending data to a brain or reading the thoughts of a person, technology is a better fit than calling it God’s doing.

IMO, God is an alien computer.

Last edited:
coming from someone who claims to get messages from aliens, thinks living is a sin,... sings to cat and hangs out and watches movies with channeled spirits

:thankyou: McFly

I sing WITH the cats and TO my dog. Just to clarify...

AND I don't receive messages FROM aliens, but ABOUT aliens, and you forgot to mention my jesus cheerleader uniform.

I want to add this thought. Most people are aware the pope has declared pollution a sin. My response is how does one feed 6½ billion people without creating some type of pollution? This is how deities condemn without providing a solution to anything including pollution.

The solution is to get rid of a couple of billion humans and leave half a billion max.

Edit: The pope is a deity ? lol :confused:

Last edited:
The solution is to get rid of a couple of billion humans and leave a half a billion max.

Edit: The pope is a deity ? lol :confused:

Plenty of people think the pope is God's representative and he behaves as if he is God's spokesman. Deities use people to condemn other people. Radical Islam is another example.

Plenty of people think the pope is God's representative and he behaves as if he is God's spokesman. Deities use people to condemn other people.

There are plenty of idiots as well.
Anyhow, I don't think the pope qualifies as a deity.

There are plenty of idiots as well.
Anyhow, I don't think the pope qualifies as a deity.

I understand. My thinking is how could the pope call pollution a sin unless he was instructed by a deity to do so? By the pope's reasoning it becomes a sin to feed the poor.

I understand. My thinking is how could the pope call pollution a sin unless he was instructed by a deity to do so? By the pope's reasoning it becomes a sin to feed the poor.

PR.
Why does feeding to poor has to result in pollution ?

PR.
Why does feeding to poor has to result in pollution ?

My response is how does one feed 6½ billion people without creating some type of pollution? No one can produce food without causing some type of pollution. If pollution is a sin then even feeding the poor would also be a sin, because pollution is a sin. The word is no excuses for sin and everybody is accountable.

My response is how does one feed 6½ billion people without creating some type of pollution? No one can produce food without causing some type of pollution. If pollution is a sin then even feeding the poor would also be a sin, because pollution is a sin. The word is no excuses for sin and everybody is accountable.

Why don't we forget about the word 'sin' for a second..
Lets just say: "Pollution is bad."
Do you agree or disagree with that ?

Back