Reporting on Gods Visit

Why don't we forget about the word 'sin' for a second..
Lets just say: "Pollution is bad."
Do you agree or disagree with that ?

Yes I do agree. So should I go to hell or anybody else because of pollution. No way out of it unless one turns to jesus to get forgiveness. According to the belief and teaching that is.

Yes I do. So should I go to hell or anybody else because of pollution. No way out of it unless one turns to jesus to get forgiveness. According to the teaching that is.
"Yes I do" what.. ? I asked you whether you agreed or disagreed.

And I asked you to forget about the word 'sin' for a moment, and to answer the question "Do you think pollution is bad?"

My response is how does one feed 6½ billion people without creating some type of pollution? No one can produce food without causing some type of pollution. If pollution is a sin then even feeding the poor would also be a sin, because pollution is a sin. The word is no excuses for sin and everybody is accountable.

you could always grow it. i'm pretty sure plants don't cause pollution.

Agriculture does. Immensely in fact.

good morning enmos,

agriculture doesn't have to pollute, it only does because our society is laden with greed and sloth. those things also causing people to be poor.

good morning enmos,

agriculture doesn't have to pollute, it only does because our society is laden with greed and sloth. those things also causing people to be poor.

Agriculture has to be polluting because it has to be done at immense scale, because there are so many people.

"Yes I do" what.. ? I asked you whether you agreed or disagreed.

And I asked you to forget about the word 'sin' for a moment, and to answer the question "Do you think pollution is bad?"

You did fairly well, deciphering the pope is not a deity. I could have done better wording it. What is the problem now?

there would be plenty to go around if it weren't for sin in the world. we could all fuck like bunnies and eat like kings. ;)

And eat and fuck ourselves, and the rest of the world with us, into oblivion.

Agriculture has to be polluting because it has to be done at immense scale, because there are so many people.

people could always grown their own food. you know, if we all weren't slaves to the federal reserve and all of our other institutions.

You did fairly well, deciphering the pope is not a deity. I could have done better wording it. What is the problem now?

The problem is that you seem to be accepting pollution for the sake of humanity. Not that you are admitting to it..

And eat and fuck ourselves, and the rest of the world with us, into oblivion.

i'm pretty sure you would have to agree that there is nothing inherently wrong with fucking or eating, it's the lust, greed, and gluttony that's the problem.

people could always grown their own food. you know, if we all weren't slaves to the federal reserve and all of our other institutions.

There isn't nearly enough room for 6.776 billion to have their own private vegetable garden.

Back