Religion Just Sucks Hairy Balls and then Some

He's implying that it's not the principles of science (i.e. phsyics, biology, astrology) that forces people to use the WMD but in fact, it is the people in power who have the access to those weapons who control its use and its detonation. Scientists who make those shouldn't be considered as principle scientists anymore but rather as factory workers who merely obey the power structure for their benefit. So there, it's not the principles of science that's manufacturing WMD but those in power who wants to use WMD as tools to threaten other world powers and to initimate other world powers.

That's what his question implies. Did that help?

Wonderful!!
Now apply the same logic to religion and extremists and MAYBE you'll get what I was intimating.

So why are they hiding in caves?

Don't they have faith in God?

Why aren't you living in a cave? Your god would demand it. Your blasphemous behaviour of living in comfort and using a computer and internet connection should have you stoned. Don't YOU have faith in your god?

See, anyone can use strawmen arguments. :p

Thanks I always find it funny how people cannot see the difference between what they practise and what they preach and yet presume to judge others .:D

I never preached anything regarding what you assume I'm preaching. And it's true. Where the fuck is your sense of humor? Did the "Satan" rape it out of your or something?

Why aren't you living in a cave? Your god would demand it. Your blasphemous behaviour of living in comfort and using a computer and internet connection should have you stoned. Don't YOU have faith in your god?

See, anyone can use strawmen arguments. :p

Your strawman does not have a foot to stand on, my dear.
It was reported that Abul-Ahwas al-Jashamee said: The Prophet
(sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) saw me wearing old, tattered clothes, and asked me, "Do you have any wealth?" I said, "Yes." He said, "What kind of wealth?" I said, "All that Allaah has given me of camels and sheep." He said, "Then show the generous blessings that He has given you." [4] Allaah, may He be glorified, loves the effects of His blessings to His slave to be made manifest, for this is part of the beauty that He loves, and that is part of the gratitude for His blessings which forms an inner beauty (beauty of character). Allaah loves to see the external beauty of His slaves which reflects His blessings on them, and the inner beauty of their gratitude to Him for those blessings. Because He loves beauty, He sends down on His slaves clothes and adornments with which they may make their outward appearance beautiful and He gives them taqwaa which makes their inner characters beautiful.

So if a (possibly mentally deranged) serial killer happens to be a theist, religion is to blame.

Ah, so now you're admitting they are "possibly" mentally deranged, funny how you love to move the goalposts to suit your argument.

And in the case of serial killers, of the four types identified, two use the voices in their heads as their motive, ie. god made them do it.

But if a nuclear weapon making(educated, rational, moral, compassionate, caring) scientist happens to be an atheist, it is scientific curiosity.

Yes, I'm getting the hang of your logic.

Again, who is detonating the weapon and for what purpose?

Funny how YOU started a thread on 'killer asteroids.' Ain't that rich... :D

I never preached anything regarding what you assume I'm preaching. And it's true. Where the fuck is your sense of humor? Did the "Satan" rape it out of your or something?

Dont worry. You cannot see me now, but I have hiccups, I'm laughing so much!!!

In Soviet Russia, I laugh with you.

God bless the U.S.A!!!

God bless Soviet Union and Russian Federation!!

SH022.jpg

sam said:
Because He loves beauty, He sends down on His slaves clothes and adornments with which they may make their outward appearance beautiful and He gives them taqwaa which makes their inner characters beautiful.

Too funny, sam. Are you a slave? Why hasn't your god been feeding the 17,000+ children who die of starvation every day? You can't eat clothes and adornments, ya know...

Ah, so now you're admitting they are "possibly" mentally deranged, funny how you love to move the goalposts to suit your argument.

And in the case of serial killers, of the four types identified, two use the voices in their heads as their motive, ie. god made them do it.

Again, who is detonating the weapon and for what purpose?

Funny how YOU started a thread on 'killer asteroids.' Ain't that rich... :D

What is the purpose of a weapon?

Is it not to kill people? And soldiers are detonating them, who are paid for their jobs (just like the scientists)

And why?

To preserve freedom, resources and security , all the things that educated rational and free thinking people hold dear.

Is that not why so many are opposed to gun control?

Too funny, sam. Are you a slave? Why hasn't your god been feeding the 17,000+ children who die of starvation every day? You can't eat clothes and adornments, ya know...

Deja vu.

What is the purpose of a weapon?

Is it not to kill people? And soldiers are detonating them, who are paid for their jobs (just like the scientists)

And why?

Theist leaders who make those decisions.

To preserve freedom, resources and security , all the things that educated rational and free thinking people hold dear.

Is that not why so many are opposed to gun control?

You'll find, if of course you actually wanted to know, that countries with the highest theist demographics have the most problems with guns.

Back