Religion Just Sucks Hairy Balls and then Some

Hey some of you nerd's on this forum should really start getting the title of the threads right!!!
..and I mean that in a nice way!:D

member's picture thread posting and aura of beauty resonating from her responses.

Where is this post? she told me she was fat and ugly. I hate to burst your bubble but beautifull chick's dont sit around posting on forum's 24\7.....do they:rolleyes:

Where is this post? she told me she was fat and ugly. I hate to burst your bubble but beautifull chick's dont sit around posting on forum's 24\7.....do they:rolleyes:

yea i guess u are right. but at least she is nice and I seem to really like her. or maybe she got that mobile min-laptop with satellite internet connection, the small nanofiber desktop is projected unto the glasses, she is wearing, surface. Voice is embedded with voice recognition software and specific voice commands that are linked to movement of a mouse...thus she can do everything on the go!. She can do spins, hip-hop style while answering SF thread q's.

Last edited:

Absolutely. I always knew you were a smart one.:)

PS I've removed the picture ages ago, so don't bother looking.

yea i guess u are right. but at least she is nice and I seem to really like her. or maybe she got that mobile min-laptop with satellite internet connection, the small nanofiber desktop is projected unto the glasses, she is wearing, surface. Voice is embedded with voice recognition software and specific voice commands that are linked to movement of a mouse...thus she can do everything on the go!. She can do spins, hip-hop style while answering SF thread q's.

Wow, wish I did.

Do have a wireless connection almost everywhere I go though, campus, home, even my favorite cafe! And my trusty little Mac. :)

For all of you:

I know what sam looks like and she is quite pretty. Not that that matters one bit. Her attractiveness apparently comes through quite clearly in her posts.

remember there is always a possibility that:...
she might be just a computer response software that creates an illusion that of a human...

or she might be just a computer response software that creates an illusion that of a human...

Darn!! You got me!

I'm a beta version of an advanced computer simulation software.

The SAM stands for Simulated Articulate Machine.:D

Back