re-EVOL-ve

The fact that you don't know what you're talking about has nothing to do with me.

Okay... don't insult your intelligence by responding to me.. :D

Why do Muslims always lie? Can you answer that question without lying?

That is a paradox.... I wonder if you knew that... :rolleyes:

Peace be unto you ;)

AH, so you couldn't not lie about it. As I suspected.

The difference is you don't realize the question you asked is paradoxical. You're just skipping around so you don't answer the question.... don't pollute this thread with your trolling.. If you don't want to answer the question... that's fine.

Peace be unto you ;)

Right. So why do we need some deity outside of the universe then?

Hmm.... I don't follow your logic. The universe is purposeless- you can give it purpose- but you are a direct creation of a purposeless universe. So it doesn't change the fact that the universe is purposeless.

If an external source creates the universe to have a purpose- then anything that is created by the universe is due to a 'purpose'. Not because a arbitrary 'purpose' was attached to the universe but because the existence of the universe was for a purpose to begin with.

You must differentiate between attributed purpose from purpose of existence.

A robot has a attributed purpose- (it cleans my clothes for example). But the reason a robot exists is due to the purposeful invention/creation of it (i.e I am making this robot so it cleans my clothes).

Peace be unto you ;)

Last edited:
And so the question is:

"Is Atheism compatible with a philosophy that teaches that you should rape 1 woman a day?"

Peace be unto you ;)

don't pollute this thread with your trolling..

You're the one who is trolling. You have created scenarios that don't make sense because you have no idea what you're talking about. Then, you lie to support your own ignorance.

Horsepucky. Islam teaches and condones lying, no paradox.

Doesn't change the fact that your question was paradoxical- you can continue hiding your stupidity all you want.

Secondly what does Atheism say against lying? Lying or no lying is equivalent- so you should STFU.

Lastly stop trolling.

Peace be unto you ;)

Question is:

"Is Atheism compatible with a philosophy that teaches that you should rape 1 woman a day?"

Peace be unto you

Doesn't change the fact that your question was paradoxical- you can continue hiding your stupidity all you want.

There is no paradox, get over it.

Secondly what does Atheism say against lying? Lying or no lying is equivalent- so you should STFU.

Again, you fallaciously assign things to atheism that have no bearing on atheism. You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

Lastly stop trolling.

Your fallacious assignments ARE trolling.

Question is:

Atheism has nothing to do with raping women. You are fallaciously assigning characteristics to atheism that have nothing to do with it.

Again, you fallaciously assign things to atheism that have no bearing on atheism. You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

Atheism doesn't list a value system- I already stated that. But that is why if you lie or not, it doesn't matter- its still compatible with Atheism.

My question is about COMPATIBILITY with Atheism- you have no understanding of the question so just STFU and let someone answer it.

Peace be unto you ;)

Atheism has nothing to do with raping women. You are fallaciously assigning characteristics to atheism that have nothing to do with it.

I didn't say it was part of Atheism- I am talking about COMPATIBILITY!-

Peace be unto you ;)

Back