re-EVOL-ve

And, you say you're in university? Complete rubbish. Why not try getting your nose out of the Quran and reading something different for a change, educate yourself?

Lol... your brain doesn't 'just' go into an emotional state without some trigger.... maybe you should go to the university again if you went there in the first place.

Peace be unto you ;)

your brain doesn't 'just' go into an emotional state without some trigger....

So you've never been happy or sad without cause? Too bad.

Peace be unto you ;)

I find it very appropriate that you include the "winky" to show you don't really mean peace for any one. I feel it is very representative of all the islamists here. Fundamentally you just don't care.

So you've never been happy or sad without cause? Too bad.

I'm talking in terms of strictly science.. If you are going to tell me that feelings arise spontaneously without a trigger then go ahead show us the literature that proves this.

I find it very appropriate that you include the "winky" to show you don't really mean peace for any one. I feel it is very representative of all the islamists here. Fundamentally you just don't care.

Thanks for letting me know what I intend..... you are very representative of the idiotic atheists who for some reason exalt themselves to being intelligent just because you're atheist.

Peace be unto you ;)

Feelings area result of chemical reactions and environmental interactions, they dont just happen spontaneously.

Back