Rape Victims are "Criminals" According to Islam

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rape Victims are "Criminals" According to Islam

Originally posted by Nehushta
Apparently the only credible source of information would be an Islamic one.

or Jewish one for example !!!!

What about it? It says the man who was convicted of raping a 9-year old girl was sentenced to death by stoning. On the other hand, it says a 30-year old woman who had a child out of wedlock was also sentenced to death by stoning. How inspiring.

This is even more inspiring:

http://www.afrol.com/News2002/nig005_sharia_acquit.htm

From what I can tell, the Quran is virtually silent on the subject of rape. It does address the issue of forcing girls into prostitution, but to the best of my knowledge, that's about as far as it goes (I would be happy if you could show me otherwise, so please feel free to do so, if you can). Of course, that brings to mind the question of why the Quran would be silent on this issue?

Oh I see !! So I understand that you read the Quran and you came with your above conclusion, right ??

Here is something you NEVER heard of in your 'FAIR AND BALANCED' media:

''O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower [money given by the husband to the wife for the marriage contract] ye have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (The Noble Quran, 4:19)"

''And among God's signs is this: He created for you mates from amongst yourselves (males as mates for females and vice versa) that you might find tranquillity and peace in them. And he has put love and kindness among you. Herein surely are signs for those who reflect (The Holy Quran 30:21)."

''And when you men have divorced women, ...then either retain them in kindness if you reconcile, or part with them in kindness. Do not retain them to harm them so that you transgress limits. He who does this has wronged himself (The Holy Quran 2:231)."

This goes on in every country, PS. The test of a civilized country is whether or not the right person is prosecuted and punished for it when charges are brought - i.e., is it the perpetrator or his victim? Should we apply this test to the U.S. versus Islamic countries, PS? Which do you think would fare better?

This is utter nonesense, if you really have this system that prosecute the rapists and the killers, why on earth then 4 AMERICAN WOMEN GET KILLED EVERY SINGLE DAY AS A RESULT OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ? AND WHY ON EARTH 8000,000 ( 8 MILLION ) AMERICAN WOMEN GET RAPED EVERY YEAR IN THE USA ? ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU HAVE NOW 8 MILLION MAN BEHIND BARS ???????????????? GIVE ME A BREAK.

Re: Re: Re: nehushta

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
And who told you that these abuses are done by the name of Islam ?????????????????

Um, it was in that article you posted the link, to, PS:

A spokesman for Jigawa state Usman Dutse said on Tuesday that the 54-year-old man had confessed to the crime and refused an offer to allow him to appeal against the sentence imposed under Islamic law, or Sharia...

..."In Sharia there is no compromise. The only compromise is if someone should appeal," Mr Dutse told AFP...

..."It's not the role of the Governor to decide; it's for the Sharia court. Once the decision has been made, it's a divine decision," he said.

The 30-year old woman in that article was also sentenced to death under Islamic law.

Where is the AMERICAN outcry for the 4 AMERICAN WOMEN ** MURDERED** EVERY DAY AS A RESULT OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ????????????

Here are a few sites for you - do you need more?

Stop Violence Against Women
Office on Violence Against Women
Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network

Apparently I missed the part where English women are being stoned to death for reporting a rape and failing to prove it. :rolleyes:

Can you show me a CRDIBLE source of where a muslim woman was stoned because she reported a rape ?

in the meantime and while you are SNIFFING through the anti muslim hate sites, here is something to entertain you:

http://www.rapecrisis.co.uk/rape.htm

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/news/stories/Detail_LinkStory=67683.html

I still cant believe it: 4 AMERICAN WOMEN GET KILLED EVERY SINGLE DAY AS A RESULT OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND YOU ARE HERE LIKE 'WET CAT' NAGGING ABOUT FALSE STORIES ?????

:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: nehushta

Um, it was in that article you posted the link, to, PS:

Are you that dumb ? we already established that I dont accept HEARSAY and HATE BULLSHITE.........do you I need to repeat myself?????????

Here are a few sites for you - do you need more?

And what those are doing ? are they stoping the RAPE ? are they stopping the 4 AMERICAN WOMEN FROM GETTING KILLED EVERY SINGLE DAY ????????????????????????????????

Here you go something to EDUCATE you, it is in America:

http://www.mwlusa.org/

http://www.azizahmagazine.com/

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rape Victims are "Criminals" According to Islam

Oh I see !! So I understand that you read the Quran and you came with your above conclusion, right ??

I did state that I would be happy if you would prove otherwise, but so far you have failed to mention even one verse from the Quran that specifically condemns rape.

This is utter nonesense, if you really have this system that prosecute the rapists and the killers, why on earth then 4 AMERICAN WOMEN GET KILLED EVERY SINGLE DAY AS A RESULT OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ? AND WHY ON EARTH 8000,000 ( 8 MILLION ) AMERICAN WOMEN GET RAPED EVERY YEAR IN THE USA ? ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU HAVE NOW 8 MILLION MAN BEHIND BARS ???????????????? GIVE ME A BREAK.

8,000,000 American women are raped each year? Hmmm...there seems to be a, uh, slight discrepancy between your numbers and the statistics reported in this article:

New Report Shows Dramatic Increase in Willingness to Report Rape to Police

Anyone can leave Christianity of their own freewill and thats it. But if a Muslim leaves Islam they are called apostates and it carries the death penalty - just for leaving Islam.

How reasonable and tolerant Islam is- NOT.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN THE TRUTHS BEHIND ISLAM. APOSTATES OF ISLAM.

Stoning to Death

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/media/stoning.htm

Stoning to death is a cruel insane Islamic punishment given to people who are married but still voluntarily have sex outside marraige. This punishment was ordered by the "merciful" Prophet, who ofcourse was the messenger of the "merciful" Allah.

Many hadith, including Sahih Bukhari give proof that Stoning was ordered and practiced by Muhammed, for example:

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 413:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar :
The Jew brought to the Prophet a man and a woman from amongst them who have committed (adultery) illegal sexual intercourse. He ordered both of them to be stoned (to death), near the place of offering the funeral prayers beside the mosque."

Stop the stoning - The suffering must end

aminaLawal.jpg

http://www.mertonai.org/amina/

Stoning in Islam - According to Hadith Sahih

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/stoning.htm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: nehushta

Are you that dumb ? we already established that I dont accept HEARSAY and HATE BULLSHITE.........do you I need to repeat myself?????????

Are you saying that the article you posted the link to was hearsay and B.S.? Then why did you post it?

And what those are doing ? are they stoping the RAPE ? are they stopping the 4 AMERICAN WOMEN FROM GETTING KILLED EVERY SINGLE DAY ????????????????????????????????

Their magic wand is broken, PS. :rolleyes: They are working on the problem and obviously they are making inroads. That is the important thing to consider.

But if you think it is fair to judge these groups by whether or not they've wiped out 100% of all instances of rape and violence against women, then it is only fair to ask you the same thing about the 2 websites for Muslim women that you listed? Not that I have a problem with those sites at all - I thought they looked pretty good, myself. But no one group can accomplish these things overnight. The important thing is that they're trying to do something to educate and enlighten people, and they are making progress toward their goals.

There's no need for you to be so vituperative in your responses, PS. It only makes you look ridiculous. Either acknowledge that there is a problem that needs to be addressed, or prove that there isn't.

Here are some more links that provide support for my point, which I hope you will not dismiss as "hearsay":

Pakistan’s rape victims are punished by law

Blaming the Victim

And last, but certainly not least, here is an article from one of the links you provided:

Muslim Family Law: The Latest Assault on Society

Originally posted by Vienna
Anyone can leave Christianity of their own freewill and thats it. But if a Muslim leaves Islam they are called apostates and it carries the death penalty - just for leaving Islam.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN THE TRUTHS BEHIND ISLAM. APOSTATES OF ISLAM.

Stoning to Death

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/media/stoning.htm

Stoning to death is a cruel insane Islamic punishment given to people who are married but still voluntarily have sex outside marraige. This punishment was ordered by the "merciful" Prophet, who ofcourse was the messenger of the "merciful" Allah.

Many hadith, including Sahih Bukhari give proof that Stoning was ordered and practiced by Muhammed, for example:

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 413:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar :
The Jew brought to the Prophet a man and a woman from amongst them who have committed (adultery) illegal sexual intercourse. He ordered both of them to be stoned (to death), near the place of offering the funeral prayers beside the mosque."

aminaLawal.jpg

http://www.mertonai.org/amina/

same websties again?? weren't you over with all that?

Vienna here you are again?? I mean i thought you were over the stonning after I explained it to you that it is not that simple as you imagined. In last 50 years how many stonning cases do you recall? You are stuck with stonning pretty bad that you can't see any further, you failed to undestand that law, remember what I told you , when I FUCK your wife and You can't produce three eye witnesses then I really didn't fuck her, even thou we did. You can't stone her or me now. So Amina is not stonned yet however you sounded pretty stonned time to time, oh and hey how was the turkey day in england, was it fun?? i didnt see you for last few days vomiting around, were you building a fence around your home? did you buy the sign *islamists stay away* ?? lol

Funny for fucked ups like you and nehustsa or whatever his names is one single news is enough to paint a whole religion with abuse . Nothing to blame like eduation, backward living, no common sense or any other possible explaintion but Islam. pretty cool huh?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rape Victims are "Criminals" According to Islam

I did state that I would be happy if you would prove otherwise, but so far you have failed to mention even one verse from the Quran that specifically condemns rape.

Hell, do you understand English ?? Even the Idiot vienna posted a verse from the Quran that shows CLEARLY the condemnation of rape in the Quran.

8,000,000 American women are raped each year? Hmmm...there seems to be a, uh, slight discrepancy between your numbers and the statistics reported in this article:

New Report Shows Dramatic Increase in Willingness to Report Rape to Police

From your own site:

''The percentage of all rapes and sexual assaults that were reported to police rose to 53.7% last year, up from less than 30% in 1999, the report found. ''

there are still 47 % of raped women who DONT report....LONG WAY AHEAD.

I am still waiting to name me ONE american president or even vice-president who happen to be Woman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still cant believe it: 4 AMERICAN WOMEN GET KILLED EVERY SINGLE DAY AS A RESULT OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND YOU ARE HERE LIKE 'WET CAT' NAGGING ABOUT FALSE STORIES ?????

well its not important to them. as long as it happens in west it is not religion they will think of a fancy name for that but as soon as it will happen in islamic countery they will start vomiting. typical christian fundo behaviour. PS they are islamophobes if they will hear muslim sneeze they will blame it on Islam.:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rape Victims are "Criminals" According to Islam

I am still waiting to name me ONE american president or even vice-president who happen to be Woman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they can't. and Queen wasn't elected demon cracticly so you can count her out. There have been more muslim female prime ministers and even a president then west. but it is not important since they very opressed lol.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rape Victims are "Criminals" According to Islam

Originally posted by skywalker
they can't. and Queen wasn't elected demon cracticly so you can count her out. There have been more muslim female prime ministers and even a president then west. but it is not important since they very opressed lol.
Margaret Thatcher - British Prime Minister.

Originally posted by skywalker Nothing to blame like eduation, backward living, no common sense or any other possible explaintion but Islam. pretty cool huh?
Only "pretty cool huh? when Islam forbids stoning.

Show me where Islamic Law forbids stoning.

Why is there a death penalty on any muslim who leaves Islam?

Apostates

HERE IS MY CHALLENGE TO YOU, SHOW ME ONE VERSE FROM THE QURAN THAT CALLS FOR THE DEATH OF THOSE WHO LEAVE ISLAM AND I WILL CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY STRAIGHT AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS OPEN CHALLENGE TO EVERY ONE HERE.......COME ON, GO AHEAD.......YOU HAVE ALL THE ANTI MUSLIM HATE SITES IN THE WORLD TO SNIFF THROUGH !!!!!

In the meantime, let us read how the bible treats those who LEAVE christianity or even preach other religion:

Stoning for preaching a different religion in the BIBLE:

Deuteronomy 13:6-11 "If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son, or your daughter, or the wife of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, entices you secretly, saying, `Let us go and serve other gods,' which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples that are round about you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him; but you shall kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and never again do any such wickedness as this among you.

Stoning for practising a different religion

Deuteronomy 17:1-7 ".........and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones. On the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses he that is to die shall be put to death..''

Stoning to death is a cruel insane Islamic punishment given to people who are married but still voluntarily have sex outside marraige. This punishment was ordered by the "merciful" Prophet, who ofcourse was the messenger of the "merciful" Allah.][/QUOTE]

And the amazing thing is that this UNCIRCUMCIZED ANIMAL is quoeting from christian hate anti muslim site, let us read about stoning to death in the bible.....here is the MOTHER OF ALL LINKS:

http://www.free-minds.org/bible.htm

And regarding this Nigerian woman that you put her picture, SHE WAS FREED BY THE SAME ISLAMIC SHARIA LAW, BUT OF COURSE, THE ANTI MUSLIM HATE SITES DONT REPORT IT, TOO EMBARRASSING !!! and here is an AFRICAN link about her:

Shari'a court acquits Nigerian girl of adultery:

http://www.afrol.com/News2002/nig005_sharia_acquit.htm

and even the BBC reported it, where have you been vienna ? abusing your wife ???

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3137890.stm

:D
You are quoting from faithfreedom.org !!! this is very famous HATE SITE which is 'helping muslims leaving Islam ! '

the funny thing is that they quote hadiths that dont exist !! how absurd !!!

But dont worry , our counter site that will refute all the LIES in the hate site is now in its first stages:

http://www.faithfreedom.com

All your lies will be exposed, refuted and you will be the laughing stock every time you dare to bash Islam, now, go abuse your wife .....be typical English man....come on !

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
interesing find.

What is the punishment for rape in Christianity ?

In Christianity:

Christians follow the laws of the Bible only. All of their religious sources, laws and verdicts come straight from the Bible (if we were to have true Christian countries where Church would rule over the State), except for Roman Catholics where they have other Volumes written by Church Fathers and Popes. But most Christians in the world have no religious resources other than the Bible.

Therefore, let us look at what the Bible says regarding this issue:

Rape is a big crime that could actually take the woman's or the victim's life away. how Christianity deals with the rapist: "If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:28)" Although this Verse from the Bible only talks about virgins, but its the only verse in the entire Bible that talks about raping single women. Not to be biased or anything, but the Bible seems to have quite weird things in it that are quite irrational and quite ridiculous. Deuteronomy 22:28 forces the raped woman to marry her rapist. My question to the writers of the Bible is why in the world would any raped female victim want to be in the same town, not the same bedroom !! with her rapist?.

Also, the Bible seems to promote raping of single women: "But if out in the country a man happens to meet a girl pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:25)" This is quite an interesting verse. We see in Deuteronomy 22:28 that if a man rapes a single woman then she will be forced to be his wife, while if a man rapes a married woman in Deuteronomy 22:25, then he shall be put to death. There is absolutely no punishment for the rapist of a single woman in the Bible. For those Christians who think that they don't have to follow the Old Testament, well my answer to them is this: The Old Testament prohibits for the brother to marry his sister, or for the son to marry his mother. The New Testament doesn't even talk about it. Does that mean that a Christian brother can marry his sister? or a Christian son can marry his mother? Jesus himself anyway ordered his followers to follow the Old Testament, so their argument is totally invalid.

Question to Jews and Christians: How is the Bible supposed to prevent some lone from raping a beautiful single woman in town, and then sue her in court to become his wife so he can continue raping her for the rest of her life?!

Gross.

Only "pretty cool huh? when Islam forbids stoning.

Show me where Islamic Law forbids stoning.

Why is there a death penalty on any muslim who leaves Islam?

Apostates

It shouldn't because people like you can rape any one any where according to your own bible. Pretty scarry if u as me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rape Victims are "Criminals" According to Islam

Margaret Thatcher - British Prime Minister.

oh wow amazing one woman prime minister. wow. go on kepp trying.

Originally posted by skywalker
Vienna here you are again??
Shall I stoop to your level of argument, you know - the Islamic way.
oh and hey how was the turkey day in england, was it fun??
No I didn't think it was funny. But if you had been in one of those buildings and got your sorry black arse blown off, then it might raise a smile. LOL!

Come on - lets get multicultural - why should insults be all one-sided you sad black muslim fucker. :)

By the way - your sorry weak arsed stupid bible links don't mean jack shit to me - shove em where the sun dont shine monkeyface.

Back