Rape: The Megathread

also...yesterday I was kayaking (on my new kayak) and a girl on land said loudly "are you kidding me I will not sleep with that" to her parents...

Well, obviously, at least one of her parents thought you were worth sleeping with. Was the mother a MILF?

Well, obviously, at least one of her parents thought you were worth sleeping with. Was the mother a MILF?

look Randwolf...I was not even looking in their direction, I was kayaking as quiet as I could...trying not to be noticed by anyone...yet I heard the voices in my direction. so I have no idea was she a MILF or not

look Randwolf...I was not even looking in their direction, I was kayaking as quiet as I could...trying not to be noticed by anyone...yet I heard the voices in my direction. so I have no idea was she a MILF or not

They were talking about something else. Maybe her braces or whatever else that is supposed to stay on in bed.

This is not surprising in the least. Nonetheless, point is people actually might like you Draq. Give it a chance...

Oh, yeah. Topic. Draqon, do you find it odd that some women / men think that all men are rapists?

Well people are different...I dont find anything odd...nothing at all. Some people think one thing, others think another. So what if they think all men are rapists...that also means some do not think all men are rapists. To be earnest, I do not think about it at all...I enjoy kayaking and thinking about my crumbled past.

well...

I look ugly: everytime I bike or walk on a street a girl that is walking on the same side to me immedeately crosses the street and walk to the other side

also...yesterday I was kayaking (on my new kayak) and a girl on land said loudly "are you kidding me I will not sleep with that" to her parents...

I also get these stares from them like "what is wrong with you..."

yeah...

I do sneeze a lot...and people do not like when others sneeze

Originally Posted by Randwolf
Has anyone else ever told you this? Or is it only your own preconceived notions?

So the answer is no, right?

umm. a girl was talking about prospective sexual parteners with her parents?u probably dont want to worry too much about her opinion,even if you havent gotten the wrong end of the stick.

more then 1 is addiction

and yes adrenaline is addiction. too much of naturally produced chemicals, anything really...is bad

Strange use of the word addiction. I had one relationship, I happened to meet someone and have another, and so on, that is addiction?

How is being high after downhill bad?

How is being high after downhill bad?

you want more...and more...until you reach for the sky high mountain, I know that feeling myself (I snowboard too)...and then you want to snowboard more and more and you dont care if you get hurt, you take it aside as it did not bother you...you want to feel the rush, adrenaline flowing in you...making you feel alive, wind through your hair, snow swirling around you and gaining speed...it all adds up to addiction and you want more and more and more...

WHERE THE FUCK DID ORLEANDER SAY THAT IT IS OK TO HARM A MAN BUT NOT A WOMAN??? PLEASE PROVIDE SOME ACTUAL QUOTES OR STOP YOUR FUCKING HYSTERICAL RANTING, YOU DO MY FUCKING HEAD IN, ALL WE EVER HEAR FROM YOU IS HOW ANY WOMAN WHO'S NOT A DOORMAT OR PROSTITUTE IS AN ANTI MALE SEXIST WHO CUTS OFF PENISES. GROW UP.

And yes Simon, Kadark does talk like a rapist. He also likes to 'kick women in the spine' for not respecting his superiority.

There have been plenty of threads over the years where that sexist idiot has encouraged violence against men, but when I took her exact same situation and turned it around to relate towards women other sexist idiots such as yourself claimed that I hate women. Are you now going to tell us that you and Orleander believe that it is perfectly justified for a man to strike a woman that calls him a foul name or dares to touch him without his permission, just as Orleander believes that it is justified for a woman to strike a man?

Then again it is pretty telling that you refuse to stand up against the encouragement of violence towards men spewed by Orleander. Might be because you also encourage similar violence.

There have been plenty of threads over the years where that sexist idiot has encouraged violence against men, but when I took her exact same situation and turned it around to relate towards women other sexist idiots such as yourself claimed that I hate women. Are you now going to tell us that you and Orleander believe that it is perfectly justified for a man to strike a woman that calls him a foul name or dares to touch him without his permission, just as Orleander believes that it is justified for a woman to strike a man?

Then again it is pretty telling that you refuse to stand up against the encouragement of violence towards men spewed by Orleander. Might be because you also encourage similar violence.

Do you even know what sexism means?

Back