Rape: The Megathread

yes...but at least I can testify to this...I just feel lonely and have no gf., and that is why real life does not interest me as much as sciforums does.

You will never have a gf, if you don't get a real life. Stop selling yourself short, get out there and meet people, including real live chickies! You will have a blast, once you abandon your self imposed hermitage.

You will never have a gf, if you don't get a real life. Stop selling yourself short, get out there and meet people, including real live chickies! You will have a blast, once you abandon your self imposed hermitage.

I am not ready yet to meet the real chickies...I got no money...chickies need money to support them. Yes everyone says that it is not about money but about relationships...but it all does come down to money, as she would get bored of me real fast. Anyways I got a degree to finish...and thats just 4-5 more years being a virgin...until I get a degree and then find a job...find a place to live...find a...

Us, as in those of us that do not subscribe to radical femnazi (or radical anything) views.

well...exactly...that is the questions...do you think that list is not entirely correct in stating what makes one a rapist? What are your views?

...you chose your own drug to compensate for it..."adrenaline".

And that is a bad thing how?

and really, a drug? It's a substance produced naturally by the body. Sure, it is a mind altering substance in high doses, but if you call that a drug then bascially you call emotion a drug.

also you say your last boyfriend...meaning you had many boyfriends (many as in more than one). Addiction to boyfriends, immoral behavior.

I've only had 3 in my life. Hardly an addiction.

IAnyways I got a degree to finish...and thats just 4-5 more years being a virgin...until I get a degree and then find a job...find a place to live...find a...

Find your balls? Is that what you are trying to say Draq? Cause the remainder of your post is just a bunch of excuses. Period. The rest of us managed to find GF/BF's under similar circumstances, the only reason you can't is because you refuse to engage in social dialog.

Find your balls? The rest of us managed to find GF/BF's under similar circumstances, the only reason you can't is because you refuse to engage in social dialog.

Well...I am just too ugly...I got way big of an accent, I sneeze a lot...I dont got much money to support a girl...

yes excuses...but here I am, a virgin forever...going 20...gone...going 30...gone...going 40...gone...going and going "The [insert years of life here] year old virgin"

Well...I am just too ugly...I got way big of an accent, I sneeze a lot...I dont got much money to support a girl...

yes excuses...but here I am, a virgin forever...going 20...gone...going 30...gone...going 40...gone...going and going "The [insert years of life here] year old virgin"

Has anyone else ever told you this? Or is it only your own preconceived notions?

Has anyone else ever told you this? Or is it only your own preconceived notions?

well...

I look ugly: everytime I bike or walk on a street a girl that is walking on the same side to me immedeately crosses the street and walk to the other side

also...yesterday I was kayaking (on my new kayak) and a girl on land said loudly "are you kidding me I will not sleep with that" to her parents...

I also get these stares from them like "what is wrong with you..."

yeah...

I do sneeze a lot...and people do not like when others sneeze

Yes, easily.
Besides, we all know that you say you're a virgin, but none of us can be sure you're telling the truth. :p

well if I am not telling the truth or telling the truth...why would it matter if I said anything at all and answered any questions if you would not believe me anyways?

well if I am not telling the truth or telling the truth...why would it matter if I said anything at all and answered any questions if you would not believe me anyways?

I never said I didn't believe you.
So are you a rapist or not ? Strangely, you haven't yet \nswered the question..

I never said I didn't believe you.
So are you a rapist or not ? Strangely, you haven't yet \nswered the question..

No I am not a rapist.

What bugs me is you asking me this question, because it shows your lack of faith in me. Yet you just said you said "you never said that you did not believe in me" which also implies that you can indeed not believe me at all...which shows your lack of faith in me and deeply saddens me, as I do say the truth and not just make up lies as I go along. Enmos :mad:

No I am not a rapist.

What bugs me is you asking me this question, because it shows your lack of faith in me. Yet you just said you said "you never said that you did not believe in me" which also implies that you can indeed not believe me at all...which shows your lack of faith in me and deeply saddens me, as I do say the truth and not just make up lies as I go along. Enmos :mad:

I'm just trying to stay on topic :p

Back