Rape: The Megathread

Let's start by defining addiction. You believe in logic, right Draq? WTF are you talking about here?

Please refrain from cursing.

Randwolf, VI has stated that she is not addicted to anything. To which I gave a list of all the addictions she has so far that I know of:

a) sex
b) sciforums
c) adrenaline

sex addiction....addicted to sex...what more to say?
sciforums addiction....being on a forum on internet instead of talking to girlfriends/boyfriends at her age (18)...is an addiction
adrenaline addiction...need for adrenaline and feel of rush and excitement to feel alive

Please refrain from cursing.

Randwolf, VI has stated that she is not addicted to anything. To which I gave a list of all the addictions she has so far that I know of:

a) sex
b) sciforums
c) adrenaline

I did refrain from cursing. WTF = What the frenchfries, right?

Anyway, listing alleged addictions is not the same as defining addiction.

"I am not addicted to heroin...I am just liking it a lot...", said the pale teenager before his last shot in this world.

sciforums addiction....being on a forum on internet instead of talking to girlfriends/boyfriends at her age (18)...is an addiction

Incredible as it might seem, I do actually have a life outside of sciforums.

adrenaline addiction...need for adrenaline and feel of rush and excitement to feel alive

You know, I'll actually do the unthinkable and admit that you're right. That does sound like me.

My last boyfriend was a drug addict, whereas I refuse to drink, smoke, or otherwise use narcotics. How does that make me a junkie?

also you say your last boyfriend...meaning you had many boyfriends (many as in more than one). Addiction to boyfriends, immoral behavior.

The vast majority of points on the list are spot on.
To me, that list reminds me of Marc Antony's speech at Caesar's funeral. He starts off by saying how he's not here to praise Caesar, but to bury him and that "Brutus is an honorable man" He keeps repeating that phrase about how honorable Brutus is until, by the end, the meaning is reversed.

The effect of this list is similiar. It starts off with some obvious examples of rape and says if you do this, you're a rapist. Then is goes on and on and on until it pretty much classifys everything a male does as rape implying that we're all rapists. So, by the end, you get the feeling that rape isnlt really so bad. It's just something everyone does.

draqon
OKEAN (23,639 posts)

visceral_instinct
scrapebloodfromfaceoflife (1,172 posts)

You (Draqon) can define addiction. Isn't it true, by your own admission, that you have no life other than SF?

draqon
OKEAN (23,639 posts)

visceral_instinct
scrapebloodfromfaceoflife (1,172 posts)

You (Draqon) can define addiction. Isn't it true, by your own admission, that you have no life other than SF?

yes...but at least I can testify to this...I just feel lonely and have no gf., and that is why real life does not interest me as much as sciforums does.

The effect of this list is similiar. It starts off with some obvious examples of rape and says if you do this, you're a rapist. Then is goes on and on and on until it pretty much classifys everything a male does as rape implying that we're all rapists. So, by the end, you get the feeling that rape isnlt really so bad. It's just something everyone does.

Exactly. Interesting interpretation, but I can see the logic. If the femnazis want to make every male action an indication of rape, where does that leave us?

Back