Rape: The Megathread

WHERE THE FUCK DID ..... PROSTITUTE....ANTI MALE SEXIST WHO CUTS OFF PENISES. .....

Visceral_instinct, I ask you to refrain from cursing and using capital letters in an excessive orderly fashion as this is highly irritating and serves a negative effect towards the readers.

Woah chickie... Don't let this get to you, we are all just here to talk and enjoy each other's company. Who cares if others have unsubstantiated views? Please don't let it raise your blood pressure, VI. :m:

I know, but it pisses me off the way he's always whining about the big bad feminists, then if you disagree with him at all he accuses you of being a man hater/wanting to cut penises off.

Visceral_instinct, I ask you to refrain from cursing and using capital letters in an excessive orderly fashion as this is highly irritating and serves a negative effect towards the readers.

Why don't you ask him to stop being a douchebag?

thats why I avoid girls...they can easily make up a lie and call me rapist

I don't know Draqon, people usually don't confuse virgins with rapists. Reminds me of the time my (gay) friend was accused of rape, publicly, in a bar, by police officers. Rape of a female, of course. The cops were a little red in the face when the patrons and barmaids explained the situation unanimously. Turns out he (my friend) physically resembled the wanted rapist. Oh well. Anyway, I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about this if I were you Draqon.

Why don't you ask him to stop being a douchebag?

That is of concern of his...not yours. Learn and understand that treating others with respect and understanding even if they are harassing/spitting on you...is the true path to self understanding and resolvment of issues.

I don't know Draqon, people usually don't confuse virgins with rapists. Reminds me of the time my (gay) friend was accused of rape, publicly, in a bar, by police officers. Rape of a female, of course. The cops were a little red in the face when the patrons and barmaids explained the situation unanimously. Turns out he (my friend) physically resembled the wanted rapist. Oh well. Anyway, I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about this if I were you Draqon.

oh really? well I dont want to be acused of a crime I did not commit. I rather be alone and safe.

That is of concern of his...not yours. Learn and understand that treating others with respect and understanding even if they are harassing/spitting on you...is the true path to self understanding and resolvment of issues.

Why should I respect someone who's behaving unreasonably and hysterically?

I know, but it pisses me off the way he's always whining about the big bad feminists, then if you disagree with him at all he accuses you of being a man hater/wanting to cut penises off.

I hear you, some people are a little over the top. I just wanted you to relax a little, remember, we all love you... :peace::cheers:

Why should I respect someone who's behaving unreasonably and hysterically?

because we are all alike, we all were the same...we started from the same thing, our birth. When we were young we were taught the same, but as we grew older our paths have changed and we became alienated in our beliefs, our emotions swept before our logic, our mundane life has guided us more than the dreams and ideals we could have strived for.

The answer is...everyone should be treated with respect. Because we should not think of ourselves more then of others, we should care for each other and make the world a better place for others, by starting to understand the other person and forcing oneself to halt their anger and resentment of that person...by going through all the emotions that person is filled with...understand the root of the problem and not act the same as them...because to them you are as they to you.

relax a little...

...and then more...

and more...

until the relaxation sinks in, an addict without ability to stop...the flowing nicotene in bloodstream, the need for more...and more...until death sets in.

relax a little...

...and then more...

and more...

until the relaxation sinks in, an addict without ability to stop...the flowing nicotene in bloodstream, the need for more...and more...until death sets in.

WTH are you going on about here? Pleasure and composure are bad? They lead to death? Like nicotine? What?

Back