Rape: The Megathread

thats how i refer to MYSELF, i had someone call me a feminst and was highly insulted because i am also an advocate for mens issues like male health

If they just called themselves "humanitarians" then it would be harder to argue they surport the advancement of one gender over the other rather than true equality between the sex's

You got that right. Regardless of labels though, it is the radicals in any movement that give the legitimate issues a black eye. I think that femnazis make themselves look ridiculous by some of the notions they advocate. This list being a prime example.

1. You are a rapist if you get a girl drunk and have sex with her.

2. You are a rapist if you find a drunk girl and have sex with her.

3. You are a rapist if you get yourself drunk and have sex with her. Your drunkeness is no excuse.

4. If you are BOTH drunk you may still be a rapist.

5. If she's alternating between puking her guts out and passing out in the bed then you're a rapist.

6. If she's sleeping and you have sex with her you're a rapist.

7. If she's unconscious and you have sex with her then you're a rapist.

8. If she's taking sleeping pills and doesn’t wake up when you have sex with her then you’re a rapist.

9. If she is incapacitated in any way and unable to say 'Yes' then you're a rapist.

10. If you drug her then you're a rapist.

11. If you find a drugged girl and have sex with her then you're a rapist.

12. If you don't bother to ask her permission and she says neither 'Yes' or 'No' then you could be a rapist.

13. You are a rapist if you 'nag' her for sex. Because you manage to ply an eventual 'yes' from a weary victim doesn't mean it's not rape. You are a rapist.

14. You are a rapist if you try to circumvent her "No" by talking her into it. She's not playing hard to get, and, even if she IS it's not YOUR responsibility to 'get' her. You're still a rapist.

15. You are a rapist if you manipulate her into sex when she doesn't otherwise want it. If you say, "If you loved me you’d do X" then you're a rapist. If you say, "All the other kids are doing it!" then you're a rapist.

16. If you threaten her, or act in a way that SHE thinks you're threatening her then you're a rapist. If you puff up and get loud and frustrated while trying to 'talk' her into sex then you're a rapist.

17. You are a rapist if you don't immediately get your hands off of her when she says 'no'. You are a rapist if you take your hands off of her and then put them back ON her after 10 minutes and she eventually 'gives in' to this tactic.

18. You are a rapist if you won't let her sleep peacefully without waking her every 15 minutes asking her for sex. Sleep depravation is a form of torture and YOU are a rapist.

19. If you're necking with her and you're naked and you've already gone down on her and she says 'No' to sex with you and you have sex with her anyway then you're a rapist.

20. If you're engaged in intercourse and she says 'No' at ANY point and you don't immediately stop then you're a rapist.

21. If she said "Yes" to sex with a condom and that condom breaks and you proceed anyway then you're a rapist.

22. If she picked you up at a bar looking for sex and then decides that she doesn't WANT sex and you continue then you're a rapist.

23. If she changes her mind at ANY point for ANY reason and you don't immediately back off or you try to talk her into it and get sex anyway then you're a rapist.

24. If you don't hit her and she says 'No' you're still a rapist.

25. If you don't have a knife or a gun or a garrote and she says 'No' then you're still a rapist.

26. If you're a friend of hers you can still be a rapist.

27. If you had sex with her the night before but she doesn't want morning sex and you pressure her for it anyway then you're a rapist.

28. If you're her husband you can still be a rapist.

29. If it's your wedding night and she doesn't WANT to have sex with you and you force or coerce her anyway then you're a rapist.

30. If she's had sex with you hundreds of times before but doesn't want to on the 101st time then you're a rapist.

31. If you penetrate her anally, orally or digitally against her will then YOU my friend, are ALSO a rapist.

32. Women do not owe you sex.

33. Buying her dinner does not entitle you to sex.

34. Paying her mortgage does not entitle you to sex.

35. Buying her clothing does not entitle you to sex.

36. Buying her lingerie does not entitle you to sex. It also doesn't mean that she has any obligation to wear that lingerie around you.

37. Spending any amount of money on her does not, ever, entitle you to sex.

38. Seeing her legs or cleavage does not entitle you to sex.

39. If she 'turns you on' you're not entitled to sex.

40. If she has fucked every man in a 10 square mile radius and she doesn't want to fuck you and you have sex with her anyway, then you're a rapist.

41. Her clothing is not a reason for you to rape her. Her LACK of clothing is no reason to rape her. If she's wearing a thong and pasties you STILL have no right to rape her.

42. If she's a prostitute and she says "No" then you're a rapist.

43. If she's a stripper and she says "No" then you're a rapist. Likewise, if she's a stripper and she's been rubbing against your dick all night long and you follow her to her car and have sex with her against her will then you are ALSO a rapist.

44. If you watch a woman being raped without calling the authorities then you're as bad as a rapist and you may also be a rapist yourself.

45. If you don't fight rape then you accept rape.

46. If you don't believe a woman when she says she was raped then you're encouraging rape.

47. If you choose to remain friends with a man who raped a woman you are encouraging rape.

48. If you confess to the authorities that you raped a woman it does not exonerate you. You are not suddenly a model of good behavior.

49. If you ‘only’ raped one woman, you’re STILL a rapist.

50. You cannot tell who is a rapist by the way they look. Rapists are your friends, your brothers, your fathers and you won't know it.

51. Do not get frustrated with a woman if she doesn't trust you. SHE already knows that rapists don't wear signs on their foreheads. Something you think is innocuous SHE may find terrifying.

Hmmm...I think that about covers it. Any questions? Good.

Not biased or inflammatory in any way, is it?

Oh, and my personal favorite is:
46. If you don't believe a woman when she says she was raped then you're encouraging rape.
Because women wouldn't / couldn't ever lie, right?

You got that right. Regardless of labels though, it is the radicals in any movement that give the legitimate issues a black eye. I think that femnazis make themselves look ridiculous by some of the notions they advocate. This list being a prime example.

Because women wouldn't / couldn't ever lie, right?

Funny how it is always 'the radicals' that do this right? It is easy to simply dismiss everything as 'radical' when it is so widespread.

Also, it is common feminist dogma that anyone who dares to question the validity of a claim to rape is a supporter of rape. In fact this is generally considered a key element to 'rape culture' that people would dare to consider concepts such as innocent till proven guilty. The common claim is that no woman would ever lie about something so serious, and if you even think that a single woman would lie about it, then you are a woman hater.

Post some fucking quotes already or, for the love of god, stop doing my brain in.

I've already posted the quote plenty of times already, and even made a thread about it. I am sorry that you are too much of an illiterate piece of shit to ever see it. Even in the past you never did come out against any of the statements that Orleander ever made about violence towards men.

Hell here is an old example of sexist Orleander encouraging violence against men, and you refused to say anything about it then either. Might be due to your pattern of defending violence against men.

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1719164&postcount=40

Then again, anytime someone dares to come out and hold men and women to the same standards you simply start to shout about how they must be anti-woman if they want men and women treated the same.

There is nothing in there about not wanting to hold men and women to different standards.

Then why do feminists constantly hold men and women to different standards? I've brought up plenty of these in the past, but you are too much of a tool to care.

So for fuck's sake, quit your ranting about how any woman who's not a prostitute/pregnant and in kitchen housewife is a big evil feminist and wants to cut your dick off.

Looks like the misandrist is back to spouting hate speak again.

Why don't you start finding some evidence of this instead of simply spouting misandry?

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=76623

Wait what? I made a thread about how women should be expected to produce an equal share of money to deal with the bills, but I guess that was really me talking about how they should be chained to the stove, right?

Because of the 'rape mentality' behind it. Whether he was messing or not, his comment implies that he thinks women are nothing more than tits/vaginas and have no business arguing or giving opinions.

You are just trash and that is all that there is to it.

Rape mentality is right up there with rape culture on feminist lies that they attempt to spread their misandry on the general public.

umm orleander, i think you should read part d) "or under any other mistaken belief about the nature of the act induced by fraudulent means"

Ie it IS rape if you sabotase birth control

no its not. you can twist words to suit your beliefs any way you want. Poked condoms are NOT rape. :mad:

how about the guy that gets the girl drunk and is fraudulent.
"No, No, you have a good time. Have a blast. Don't worry, I'll be your designated driver and make sure you get home safe"
Knowing all the while he's gonna try and 'get some of that'

how about the guy that gets the girl drunk and is fraudulent.

How does one "get someone else drunk"? Even if they say "oh come on, have another" the individual actually doing the drinking is still responsible. Aren't they?

I don't think that you understand. The feminist logic is that the predatory male 'gets' girls drunk, and not that a woman could ever simply consume alcohol without being forced into doing such. This logic absolves the woman from any responsability with regards to her own behaivor, while making sure that males take all the blame.

The thought that the crap the feminists spew out could be considered logic is funny, especially when you look at the whole lateral / vertical logic stuff.

I don't think that you understand. The feminist logic is that the predatory male 'gets' girls drunk, and not that a woman could ever simply consume alcohol without being forced into doing such. This logic absolves the woman from any responsability with regards to her own behaivor, while making sure that males take all the blame.

I thought the question was "if the man got the girl drunk" If he pushed the booze while telling her he would safely get her home and then rapes her....
There are male friends that women trust, that rape those friends.

If a guy was out with his friend, the guy gave him drinks and then sodomized him while he was drunk off his ass, that's rape.

Women and men drink with people they trust. They let their guard down with peopel they trust. Another person can get you drunk using that trust against you.

If a guy was out with his friend, the guy gave him drinks and then sodomized him while he was drunk off his ass, that's rape.

I don't know about this. Did he give consent? And on a related matter, it seems that people who have been drinking are no longer allowed to have sex. Or shouldn't be. Or something...

I guess I should insist on blood alcohol tests when evaluating whether yes means yes. We have finally, openly arrived at the point that "no" always means "no", and "yes" sometimes means "no". Geeesh...

I've already posted the quote plenty of times already, and even made a thread about it. I am sorry that you are too much of an illiterate piece of shit to ever see it. Even in the past you never did come out against any of the statements that Orleander ever made about violence towards men.

Hell here is an old example of sexist Orleander encouraging violence against men, and you refused to say anything about it then either. Might be due to your pattern of defending violence against men.

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1719164&postcount=40

Then again, anytime someone dares to come out and hold men and women to the same standards you simply start to shout about how they must be anti-woman if they want men and women treated the same.

Then why do feminists constantly hold men and women to different standards? I've brought up plenty of these in the past, but you are too much of a tool to care.

Looks like the misandrist is back to spouting hate speak again.

Why don't you start finding some evidence of this instead of simply spouting misandry?

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=76623

Wait what? I made a thread about how women should be expected to produce an equal share of money to deal with the bills, but I guess that was really me talking about how they should be chained to the stove, right?

Rape mentality is right up there with rape culture on feminist lies that they attempt to spread their misandry on the general public.

What Orleander said was:

If a guy grabs my butt, can I turn around and slap him? If a guy calls me a foul name, can I slap him?

I've only ever hit one man. He knew why he got hit and he took it.

Did you actually ask her why she hit him? Have you considered the fact that maybe he grabbed her ass or otherwise assaulted her?

I've said it before, MEN AND WOMEN SHOULD BE JUDGED BY THE SAME STANDARDS, NOW STOP CALLING ME A MISANDRIST. I've already said in this thread that it is wrong to discriminate against ANYONE. Not very misandrist is it?

No, what you did was rant about how 'women' in general want to loot your bank account. That's not posting a constructive discussion, that's pointless hysterical ranting.

How the FUCK do you expect to have a reasoned debate when you keep posting personal insults?

I notice that you did not actually answer my point, you just spewed insults. How about actually arguing back?

Rape mentality is right up there with rape culture on feminist lies that they attempt to spread their misandry on the general public

Ya, because it's perfectly fine and acceptable to dismiss a woman by saying she needs to have someone's dick forced into her mouth. How would it be if I used some female equivalent of that expression, implying that men's tongues were for giving oral sex, not for arguing or expresing opinions? You'd call me a misandrist, and you'd be right, but when it's the other way around you think that's okay. Very egalitarian.

nononono.
i have conclusive counter evidence to your statement.dont make me post it.
You're going to have to post it. I mean, you know the old joke about fat girls and mopeds, don't you? How they're both fun to ride until your friends see you! Well, that's where beer goggles come in.

Back