Rape: The Megathread

oh for christ sake,

Thank you Shorty. I honestly think they have forgotten what their argument is...

now do i really need to post my reply to this again?

FINE i will

me said:
no i at least rember quite well what our argument was about

if you want to see it in full read the thread "MP's vote to reduce abortion limit" by LA.
Thats where the argument started, however it wasnt until now that i found proof i was actually correct and she was wrong

oh for christ sake,

now do i really need to post my reply to this again?

FINE i will

Asguard, I have never had an issue with you before. But, WTF are you going on about here? If this is a reference to another thread, please post the link.

I think PB (playboy bunny) may have spiked his drink, in order to get him smashed so she could rape him.

Randwolf first you quoted a post i made aimed at orleander 310 asking what i was refering to

Shorty responded that it was a debate orleander and i had been having for about 2 months now off and on 311

then in 315 you said you think orleander and i have forgoten what our debate was about

317 was my responce to both you and shorty saying no i rember quite well what orleander and i were debating

Then in 320 you asked me what i was talking about

So i reposted it

Thats all,
thank you very much

Randwolf first you quoted a post i made aimed at orleander 310 asking what i was refering to

Shorty responded that it was a debate orleander and i had been having for about 2 months now off and on 311

then in 315 you said you think orleander and i have forgoten what our debate was about

317 was my responce to both you and shorty saying no i rember quite well what orleander and i were debating

Then in 320 you asked me what i was talking about

So i reposted it

Thats all,
thank you very much

Relax, dude. But thanks... No wheaties this morning?

angrybellsprout said:
Most women who desire equal treatment tend to oppose feminists.

Rubbish.

Most women who want equal treatment are feminists.

Ask your mother.

i apologise to you and to james if he sees this

I have had the worst fucking day,

I lost 2 of my maine fish and alot of the others have just disapeared, most of my corals look sick as well which is hundreds of dollors lost if i cant fix the problem:( not to mention the care and atention i have put into it

Then i was trying to cook seafood piala and i burt it because i was reponding to you and PB rang me:(

I just want to crawl back into bed and find today is a dream:(

James

as i said to VI (i think it was VI but it could have been shorty, i cant rember any more:p) feminsts shoot themselves in the foot by CALLING themselves femist. It gives the other side a free shot.

I find both titles to be insulting because i dont root for either side, i fight for the middle. Which is why i chose to call myself a human rights advocate

This is what James means when he talks about equal rights.

I encourage violence? Yeah. You call me a c**t, I'll slap you. You grab my butt, I'll slap you.
Man up and quit crying about how unfair it was that a girl beat you up. Move on already.

angrybellsprout:

This is what James means when he talks about equal rights.

Orleander said:
I encourage violence? Yeah. You call me a c**t, I'll slap you. You grab my butt, I'll slap you.
Man up and quit crying about how unfair it was that a girl beat you up. Move on already.

Oh, FFS grow up!

Clearly, you're incapable of addressing the points I made to you in the other thread. All you can manage is little sniping asides.

Ankle biter.

“ Most women who want equal treatment are ... ”

...women?
Probably correct in some backward nations. Not so sure about advanced democracies.

What? What are the women who want equal treatment in advanced democracies, if they are not women? What? Were you asleep when you typed this?

randwolf what he is saying is that some of the biggest advocats for womens rights in places like australia, the US and the UK are MEN.

the same is true for mens rights, take the female housing board. Vertually there first meeting they produced a report calling for a mens housing board to look at the issues of low cost housing for older single men

Back