Rape: The Megathread

Did you actually ask her why she hit him? Have you considered the fact that maybe he grabbed her ass or otherwise assaulted her?

Did you even read the thread or are you just illiterate? Do you agree that anytime that a male calls you a foul name that you have the right to attack him? That is what Orleander said, many times in that thread and towards the start of this thread.

I've said it before, MEN AND WOMEN SHOULD BE JUDGED BY THE SAME STANDARDS, NOW STOP CALLING ME A MISANDRIST. I've already said in this thread that it is wrong to discriminate against ANYONE. Not very misandrist is it?

So then you believe that when a man is called a foul name by a woman that he should strike her as well? Afterall that is the same standard that is being used to justify violence against men.

No, what you did was rant about how 'women' in general want to loot your bank account. That's not posting a constructive discussion, that's pointless hysterical ranting.

How dare anyone suggest that women provide money instead of being leeches?

How the FUCK do you expect to have a reasoned debate when you keep posting personal insults?

I notice that you did not actually answer my point, you just spewed insults. How about actually arguing back?

The irony meter is off the charts.

Ya, because it's perfectly fine and acceptable to dismiss a woman by saying she needs to have someone's dick forced into her mouth. How would it be if I used some female equivalent of that expression, implying that men's tongues were for giving oral sex, not for arguing or expresing opinions? You'd call me a misandrist, and you'd be right, but when it's the other way around you think that's okay. Very egalitarian.

How dare he use a fairly crude expression to show disdain for a sexist idiot, that only other sexist idiots would even attempt to support?

the whole thing is wrong that it is gender specific, the laws arnt. They are VERY specific in the use of the word PERSON

And the prosecutors, feminists, media, etc. don't give a shit.

When VAWA was signed in 1994 there weren't many things that denied men the right to seek shelter, but that doesn't mean that men weren't denied their rights under that law until Bush signed the 2005 VAWA.

Half of these aren't even rape. I don't like to see rape devalued like that- it should actually mean being penetrated against a person's will.

im sorry orleander it IS, to be honest its probly never going to matter to either of us but it is sexual assult and sex without concent

im sorry orleander it IS, to be honest its probly never going to matter to either of us but it is sexual assult and sex without concent

I know, I'm slow, but which post is this reply addressing, Asguard?

the whole thing is wrong that it is gender specific, the laws arnt. They are VERY specific in the use of the word PERSON

OK, so we're all in agreement now. The femnazis post their BS, Australia waters it down to some sort of lukewarm law that will put many an innocent person (man) in prison, and everyone is happy, right?

Thank you Shorty. I honestly think they have forgotten what their argument is...

Yeah I think so too. No matter what arguments are presented here, I still think at least half of that list is BS!!

I am also happy to say that I am the furthest thing from a FEMNAZI :D

no i at least rember quite well what our argument was about:p

if you want to see it in full read the thread "MP's vote to reduce abortion limit" by LA.
Thats where the argument started, however it wasnt until now that i found proof i was actually correct and she was wrong:p

Yeah I think so too. No matter what arguments are presented here, I still think at least half of that list is BS!!

I am also happy to say that I am the furthest thing from a FEMNAZI :D

Most women who desire equal treatment tend to oppose feminists.

no i at least rember quite well what our argument was about:p

if you want to see it in full read the thread "MP's vote to reduce abortion limit" by LA.
Thats where the argument started, however it wasnt until now that i found proof i was actually correct and she was wrong:p

What? Asguard, are you in the right thread? Come on buddy, you do better than this...

Back