Rape: The Megathread

How does he take advantage of me? What does he do exactly? Hold me down and stuff???

I ask because I have never been that drunk that I don't still know what I am doing. If I didn't want to have sex with him he would have to be using force to have sex with me. I wouldn't just find myself half naked on the couch with some man all over me wondering what was going on.

So basically I had sex with him and I didn't tell him to stop or say no?
No I wouldn't be crying rape.

But according to the logic of feminism, once you get a few beers into a female, they cannot be held accountable for anything they do. Men on the other hand are immune to the effects of alcohol because no matter how much they drink, they are still held accountable for everything they do under the influence.

Well you are talking to the wrong person then, because I have always been responsible for myself and my actions. I moved out when I was 17 and I can tell you I had some great times!!! I drank every friday, sat night and went out a lot. I had guys hitting on me all the time and looking to get laid. I was smart enough to know that there are guys out at these places and that is all they are looking for.

I drank responsibly when I was out around strangers. I would get guys saying come on have another. I would say you know what, thanks but I have had enough.

I never found myself in any situations laying next to someone half naked not knowing what had happened.

I am just to responsible I guess......so I don't have sympathy for ppl who throw all their morals and good judgements out the window just because they drink or take drugs to the extreme.

But according to the logic of feminism, once you get a few beers into a female, they cannot be held accountable for anything they do. Men on the other hand are immune to the effects of alcohol because no matter how much they drink, they are still held accountable for everything they do under the influence.

Yeah well I don't agree with that. I think you can tell I am not some Feminist lol
I seem to be taking the mans side here. Shit what is wrong with me, I should be sticking up for women
no matter what they do.......lol

the problem is ABS is compleatly ignoring the fact that the LAW doesnt discriminate. The only ones who do are idiots like himself and prince james who think like that. They are the ones who cant see the fact the law says PERSON not women

the problem is ABS is compleatly ignoring the fact that the LAW doesnt discriminate. The only ones who do are idiots like himself and prince james who think like that. They are the ones who cant see the fact the law says PERSON not women

he is just one of those people who feels the need to cause problems.

If a man was to wake up the next morning with someone he would never have slept with the same laws are open to him as well.

I guess that ends "beer googles" sex:p

ok,that increases the amount of times ive been "raped" to 4 now.should i be worried?
every man i have ever met except for one has an "oh my god,this horrible thing is going to give me flashbacks" kind of girl.

well i wanted to at the time,i just happened to be absolutely smashed

The letter of the law can say anything that it wants, but that doesn't mean that it is applied equally. Nor does it mean that feminists will allow for the law to be applied equally.

Why who isn't allowed to drive? Men or women?
Obviously both. And a man who was gotten drunk and used by another man or by a woman should have a case. The liklihood of this happening is small, and not because of feminists, but because 1) anti-feminist men would think a man feeling assaulted by a woman was a faggot 2) because men are vastly more likely to be aggressively predatory 3) men are stupid enough to think that fucking is always good even if the other person is looking at them as a thing.

Afterall the entire point is that feminists don't want to hold men and women to equal standards, then you reply with that?
You need to show a case where a man was treated the same and feminists did not support him or the courts did not. You are making claims that the situation is unfair. If you think men are being abused in some way and the law is ignoring them 1) point out the situation and 2) fight to change it.

I was pointing out that she was not treated as having diminished capacity because she was a woman but because she was drunk.

ok,that increases the amount of times ive been "raped" to 4 now.should i be worried?

Me too, maybe even more :eek: I think you and I need to get down to police headquarters A.S.A.P and file a report. :D Now that this "LIST" has come to light, I feel so violated.....

actually
I guess that ends "beer googles" sex:p
Some things never die. And, frankly, I've always been suspicious of the whole "beer goggles" theory. I think the beer just gives you an excuse to lower your standards without being made fun of.

Some things never die. And, frankly, I've always been suspicious of the whole "beer goggles" theory. I think the beer just gives you an excuse to lower your standards without being made fun of.

nononono.
i have conclusive counter evidence to your statement.dont make me post it.

Me too, maybe even more :eek: I think you and I need to get down to police headquarters A.S.A.P and file a report. :D Now that this "LIST" has come to light, I feel so violated.....

hahaha.,that would be great

"uhhh,yeah i need to speak to the captain i had sex with a fat girl last night"
"what?get the fuck out of here"
"nononono,you dont understand,she was REALLY fat and i was.......drunk!"

Back