Quotes to remember

“Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.”
― Mark Twain

RjwtyA9.jpeg

"And did you get what
you wanted from this life, even so?

I did.

And what did you want?

To call myself beloved, to feel myself
beloved on the earth."

“Late Fragment” by Raymond Carver From A New Path to the Waterfall, Atlantic Monthly Press, 1989.

UVt6cus.jpeg

“And a new philosophy emerged called quantum physics, which suggests that the individual’s function is to inform and be informed. You really exist only when you’re in a field sharing and exchanging information. You create the realities you inhabit.”
― Timothy Leary, Chaos & Cyber Culture

NhO4b0E.jpeg

Peter Zeihan: From an international economic point of view [deglobization], the two most similar presidents we have ever had are Joe Biden and Donald Trump.
_

“Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.”
― Oscar Wilde

“I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.”
― John Cage

jPqh1rG.jpeg

Last edited:
"What a strange machine man is. You fill him with bread, wine, fish, and radishes, and out come sighs, laughter, and dreams." — Nikos Kazantzakis

2ooXShT.jpeg

Last edited:
“The best person you can be is the person you are when you are alone on a random Thursday. That’s who you are.”
― Augusten Burroughs, This Is How: Surviving What You Think You Can't

“Salvador Dalí seduced many ladies, particularly American ladies, but these seductions usually consisted of stripping them naked in his apartment, frying a couple of eggs, putting them on the woman's shoulders and, without a word, showing them the door.”
― Luis Buñuel

LqWJAOK.jpeg

“The storm was borne on greenish winds. It began as a coppery taste in the back of one's mouth, a metallic ache that amplified as the clouds darkened and advanced, and when it struck, it was with the flat hand of a senseless fury.”
― Eleanor Catton, The Luminaries

ohpz0xi.jpeg

"Any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still know where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with."
—Douglas Adams

yjGF0S4.jpeg

Last edited:
Back