Psycokinesis

hehe. I always seem to know when it is my dad calling, (don't like him too much, Family probs). I do look at the caller ID and it says bloacked call or something but a lot of other people call have the same thing show up. I just almost always know when it is my dad. I really want to develop my Psi abilities. I would love to have Telekinetic powers. Maybe they are locked deep in my mind just waiting for that moment when they will show up.:rolleyes:

No thank you, I am no lab-mouse.
By the way, I am not interested in money.
Never heard that with that f**king money a whole lot of harm is done and still is going on?
You are just curious to know if I speak the truth.
Well, come pay me a visit...
I shall make sure you will never forget it.
:confused:

(audience says ooooooooooh)

Banshee, this is totally out-of-the blue, but is there a way to communicate telepathically, instantaneously? I always picture in my mind if I'm trying to find someone, I guess, these pink clouds in a nebula full of lightening, and I'm just flying around looking for someone unsuccesfully.

You don't seem to be an average telepath in-it for money. Just a comment.

You misunderstand the nature of the challenge. The money is not about corrupting special-powered people (afterall, you could give the money to charity. You also could do it quite anonymously to keep your special powers out of public view so they can't be used for evil), it's about people willing to risk a great sum of money to continuously demonstrate that people who claim to have incredible abilities don't.

But it is fun to pretend.

Mr. G, it doesn't bother me at all whatever you think of me. You think I am a pretender, haha. Ok, think that, whatever. But be careful, you never know when something is going to hit you....:p

Shrike, you can contact other humans telepathical if they are opened up enough to hear or feel you.
In dangerous or desperate moments, humans sometimes cry out to their loved ones without knowing it, but one of their loved ones shall get the message. Like you hear voices or see images they send to you, you see them in your head. I hope you understand what I mean here.
You can certainly make a telepathical connection to someone. If you want to practise that, then ask a good, close friend to pay attention at a certain morning or so and then try to get telepathic contact with this friend. This is the best way to start with sending messages. Relax, clear your head and think towards the person.
Then the message can be received in a kind of voices but most of the times it are images you get, pictures in your head from which you have to understand from who they come. Try it, I have a good feeling you will succeed in this.
Be aware that you can get messages from strangers too and that is not so funny. So please, be careful. Ok?:) :)

Thanks bansh, I'll try it out.

Yeah-We don't want your kind here. Go back to harvard.

Just kidding.

Well Mr. G, I must say I have a good laugh at you now, haha.
;)
But I have not the intention to insult you.
Really not, I just have to laugh.

Thank you Tristan and Shrike.:p

So, Banshee,

Can you type without using your fingers & toes or does the keyboard just slide around on the table? :p

Well Mr. G., sometimes I just look at the keyboard and let the letters write themselves and sometimes I type with my fingers and toes. Whatever you want.:p

By the way, nice to read you have so many cats. I have four of them. Never in my life have I been without cats. I really love them, all cats. They have such different personalities and you never own the cat. The cat allows you to let him/her live with you.
No matter if you feed and cuddle them, they are always so nicely independend. I can't live without them, oh no.

Perhaps you can try to have a little more respect for humans who are a some different, for it is sure not easy to live with Psychic abilities. I was born with all this stuff, so what can I do?
I have had much trouble with it and it is really not funny.
So try to have a little more respect please. I would appreciate that very much. Ok?
Have a nice day.;)

<<...it is sure not easy to live with Psychic abilities...>>

I hear it's not easy living with monsters in the closet, too.

Figments of irrational imagination are like that.

Mr.G ya know what? You should really, really pick your words more carefully because every other post of yours sounds like an insult to me and I am sure others.

I had to add this.... Mr.G do you believe in God? Do you believe in a dude that sits up there with his white tunic and gold pitch fork sayin "I am supreme master Of ALL"? Answer Yes or No, don;t give me an explanation.

And do you not believe in Science? Yes or No, again no explanation

Tristan,

The answer to Questions Two and Three is: NoIdon'tbelieveingodgodssatanangelslucifersoulsbeezlebubdevilsghostspixiestrollszuesogreswitchesvampiresspiritsheavenreincarnationwizardsrudrapurgatoryhellghoulsbrahmaexorcismwerewolvespsychicstarottealeavesastrologynumerologyreflexologyvishnuchimeracrystalskirlianauraesptelekinesismahisatelepathywarlocksafterlifesivalevitationseersmediumssupernaturalsalienabductionsufosdemonshobgoblinssorceryalchemyshamansdemigodsnymphsmiraclesminataursgorgonsspriteslochneesmonstergraeaeimmortalitydragonsetc.

The answer to Question Four is: non-sequitur.

Last edited:
Mr. G. I have had enough of your D**N insults.
If you can't behave properly, then go elsewhere with your stupid remarks.

Will you please stop with your replies?
I should appreciate that very much.
Thank you.

Hi Cosmos guru,( MAY BE THIS WILL HELP)

i have heard that brain emits ALPHA waves and BETA waves.
==============================================
THE ALPHA WAVES

the ALPHA waves are emitted when our minds are empty and our eyes are closed.now these waves are said to easily mainpulable.

THE BETA WAVES

the beta waves are emitted when we are in motion and our every sensory part is active,these are also manipulable.

CURRENT USAGE

currently they are finding applications with people having disabilties but they have a much wider usage and application.
i"ll post a new thread regarding this in INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINES .
ALSO, STRYDERUNKNOWN can you confirm my idea?

Banshee,

<<...If you can't behave properly, then go elsewhere with your stupid remarks...>>

Nope. Not going to happen. ;)

Zion, you are very right with what you say about the brain.

If humans should allow themselves to open up more for the signs they get from within theirselves, it sure would help them a lot, for everybody has ESP in him/herself.
Most humans are so confused, hurt or hateful and bitter, they have forgotten all about that. This is also a result of all the material luxury, which makes humans greedy and yealous towards one another.

The neighbours have a brandnew car, oh, we shall buy a much nicer one immediately. For instance, something like that. Open up your mind and let your feelings come to you, then you' ll find much better balance in life and in living with Earth.

Thank you for your reply.:)

I will look for your post at Intelligence and Machines.
Bye.

Mr.G,
Its called the 'SPACE' Bar. Really, Really childish. And oh by the way I only asked 2 questions not 4. Oh and I dont understand what u mean by 'non-sequitur'. Elaborate.

Hmmmmm.... I had another wierd thing happen to me today. In french class, we were playing sherades and all I was think about was acting out the phrase "To Play Video Games". Then I was forced to go up and there it was, Video games. I hope this to be a sign of some psy ability. I really want to have some kind of psy ability.

Tristan,

<<...Its called the 'SPACE' Bar....>>

Um, you specifically asked for a one word reponse -- "no explanation" implies no use of the 'SPACE' Bar is allowed -- and that precisely is what you got.

<<...oh by the way I only asked 2 questions not 4...>>

Um, count your question marks. ;)

<<...Oh and I dont understand what u mean by 'non-sequitur'...>>

Might I suggest a Dictionary?

:)

Oh, and while you're heading for the dictionary, here are the spaces you now require:

No, I don't believe in god, gods, satan, angels, lucifer, souls, beezlebub, devils, ghosts, pixies, trolls, Zeus, ogres, witches, vampires, spirits, heaven, reincarnation, wizards, rudra, purgatory, hell, ghouls, brahma, exorcism, werewolves, psychics, tarot, tea leaves, astrology, numerology, reflexology, vishnu, chimera, crystals, kirlian aura, esp, telekinesis, mahisa, telepathy, warlocks, afterlife, siva, levitation, seers, mediums, supernaturals, alien abductions, ufos, demons, hobgoblins, sorcery, alchemy, shamans, demigods, nymphs, miracles, minataurs, gorgons, sprites, loch ness monster, graeae, immortality, dragons, etc.

Careful what your wish for.

:D

Back