prophecy revelation for jpappl

You don't really talk to God, do you? It sounds like you just sort of recieve ideas that relate to a certain interpretation of the Bible.

She talked to God and God talked back, Dave. She said that on numerous occasions.

I talk to god..generally she doesn't talk back..makes me think twice if she is a woman or not.....

but I keep talking anyway.. which makes me think I may be a woman ;)

You don't really talk to God, do you? It sounds like you just sort of recieve ideas that relate to a certain interpretation of the Bible.

sometimes messages come in the form of ideas or revelations, sometimes from something in my environment, but sometimes i hear a voice very clearly in my mind saying specific things. there have been times when it's been a conversation.

I talk to god..generally she doesn't talk back..makes me think twice if she is a woman or not.....

but I keep talking anyway.. which makes me think I may be a woman ;)

i thought you were a woman. someone told me that out here when i referred to you as pieguy or pieman or something like that. i forget who it was. it might have been jpappl, said you were a piegal. heh, heh...

i thought you were a woman. someone told me that out here when i referred to you as pieguy or pieman or something like that. i forget who it was. it might have been jpappl, said you were a piegal. heh, heh...

That was me :D

it's because of the old avatar of Fat Freddys Cat.. you assumed I was a pussy

all you have to do is lay out a little new age woo-woo and people think you have a clam

Back