prophecy revelation for jpappl

There is nothing "saved" about it, it's disgusting the whole business. Jesus brought light to the world and you still question his credentials.

It is about world peace, read about him sometime, in the gospels and not the book of thomas.

Check your bible there davy boy. Jesus said he came to bring a sword.

Don’t you know everybody is sharpening his or her swords in heaven right now preparing for Armageddon? Davy boy. That is if one believe's its the end times.

I remember that HIM had a hit once, it was awful. Talk about emo..

This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k1z5M3BDZo
I don't know, it's just gross. Creepy gross.

I love it! That girl's me too. Going through this is like a death of sorts. You will and do give your life for it. When something spiritual takes over.

That red stuff that's spilled is I'm sure is symbolizing blood.

And its cold because of distance and isolation. Its a cold kind of love.

There is nothing "saved" about it, it's disgusting the whole business. Jesus brought light to the world and you still question his credentials.

It is about world peace, read about him sometime, in the gospels and not the book of thomas.

Since we're in the mood for youtube, here is one for you personally:

Link

Maybe you are one of the men with good will I don't know you personally.

He might have had good intentions, but it didn't work out that way. Evidence points to Jesus actually being quite a militant revolutionary just like John the B. Understandable, given the nature of Roman rule. The NT was written/compiled by Romans who avoided criticism by accentuating the peaceful passages.

He might have had good intentions, but it didn't work out that way. Evidence points to Jesus actually being quite a militant revolutionary just like John the B. Understandable, given the nature of Roman rule. The NT was written/compiled by Romans who avoided criticism by accentuating the peaceful passages.

Believe what you like spidergoat, he will be back and when he does come back the shit heads will be no more.

davewhite04,
:shrug:
You're another person who think you have some kind of relationship with the unknown and call it God. So the question is: Who's word?

Lori,

“ That is where we started way back. Then it kept creeping towards being influenced by the bible. I don't see how you can expect me to separate out the idea of a god visisting and communicating with you and your references to the bible corresponding with these revelations.

Don't you see the conflict there. So it's not that I am not listening or ignoring your answers. I guess I haven't recieved a satisfactory answers that justifies why these messages all or mainly are supported by biblical text. ”

i didn't determine the message, god did. like i said, he could have referenced anything, but he referenced the bible.

And you don't see any connection with "god telling you to open the bible" of all things and your belief that our blood is full of sin and we need to be saved by Jesus ?

“ Well I opened myself up to the things that eventually caused me to have an anxiety attack. But I have only blamed myself. You say you could not have done this to yourself. Maybe, that is only something you can ultimately know. ”

since i don't believe in coincedences, i don't believe what happened to you was a coincedence. in regards to your experience, you were seeing what is wrong with the world and receiving a message. *alert* but in the other post i just responded to, you're saying everythings hunky dory. don't want to have another anxiety attack would we? there is nothing to fear, but that doesn't mean everything's hunky dory either.

I believe in coincedences and the reason I listened to that song and their music was it corresponded to what I was interested in. God didn't tell me to listen to them, I had been listening to them for years and so it was just a coincendence that I happened to play them at that point. It could have been a number of songs from Floyd or ELP or others I also like. Coincendence.

I never said the world was hunky dory, quite to the contrary I agree that there are a lot of F8cked up people and alot of them get in positions of power. The difference is I also see the good in people and the human race.

It's funny because you are so adamant that we are full of sin, but what do you do with all of the traits that make humans wonderfull as well.

“ How so. What I am saying here is that if the bible is nonsense (you aren't religious) than how can the words of what you perceive as god correspond with the texts of a book full of bunk. They would not. Since they apparently are, then where or who are these messages coming from ? ”

because i'm not religious doesn't mean i think the bible's bunk. i think the bible is like the matrix. layered in meaning. interpreted by the spirit at different times to different people...different messages and understanding...all true.

Do you believe christ is our savior Lori ?

All true, like the story of creation in 7 days. I mean didn't God supposedly create the plants before he created light. That is one dumb son of a b*tch.

“ Well it apparently will be difficult to determine if anything contradicts what he has told you since it is also clear that you may have interpreted them incorrectly. ”

just gotta wait and see. but so far, no contradictions.

And no results. The contradictions would be ?

Does it matter what we say. Of course not. But what about them. Maybe they are having this happen to them. I think they would like to know it's not just them. ”

they know what's going on. they did this to me on purpose. somehow it not only helped them, but it accomplished something they believe in and were somehow prescient about. i don't know if they dreamed about it or what, but somehow they knew about all this a long time ago. shit, reznor's been singing about it for decades. i don't get it.

Then arrange a meeting. Everyone in a room. If they truly know then it should be no problem. Are you concerned that they might not know, that is a possibility isn't it ?

“ What did a three year old do to be considered sinful. I am asking this because it is clear that you think we are all full of sin. Not sure what a 3 year old could do that is so bad. ”

sin is a condition just as much or more than it is an act.

And what about the wonderfull traits Lori. How do those fit. Apparently they are not allowed to be used.

“ There are stories of aliens in the bible ? Where. ”

i don't know...google it.

So you tell me there are aliens in the bible and then tell me to google it. :mad:

I will take that as I was wrong there are no aliens mentioned in the bible afterall.

“ The point being that whether there were aliens visiting us 1000's of years ago is irrelevant. I am suggesting that they are in this equation because they are somewhat relevant today. In other words, the only reasoned they came into the equation is because of their relevance to you and the person that claims they were abducted. ”

i've never experienced any sighting or abduction as far as i'm aware, and i didn't know my friend when i came out here 10 years ago with the revelation i received about them and the mark. that's how i met her remember? weird though, the first time we met in person, i had driven to louisville to meet her and we experienced missing time together. a good 2-3 hours...poof! i have no idea what happened.

But you knew of the idea of aliens.

certainly the meteor didn't strike all of the dinosaurs at once who had just happened to congregate to exactly where it struck. what effects of the meteor strike would have caused their sudden extinction?

That is not how it would have worked. The meteor would have changed the weather patterns such that it could/would have wiped out plant growth etc, massive amounts of debris in the air, blocking out the sun, once that happened for a long enough period of time, everything reliant on it would have perished. Many creatures would be able to survive it being smaller and more adaptive. The immediate impact of the meteor wouldn't have mean't instant extinction.

i don't think what that song meant to you was any coincedence j. that's how god works sometimes.

It wasn't a coincidence that I played the song because as I said, i was listening to it and other like it because it was comforting to know others were concerned as well. The fact that it triggered my attack was a coincendence.

davewhite04,
:shrug:
You're another person who think you have some kind of relationship with the unknown and call it God. So the question is: Who's word?

I assume you mean "who is the word"?

Jesus is the word, because he was the words that were written about the coming messiah.

He is the word who became flesh and dwelt among US imagine that!?

Do you want me to link you to the John Lennon track?

What does the number 37 mean ?

I don't know. Their fans used to research numerology and symolism including religious. I always thought of 777 which I think means perfection. I was 37 when it happened too.
What does the rabbit mean ?

I read that davey said they often use rabbits to symbolize omens.

What does the upside down 2 mean (on the clock where the 7 should be) ?

I never noticed that.

I assume you mean "who is the word"?

Jesus is the word, because he was the words that were written about the coming messiah.

He is the word who became flesh and dwelt among US imagine that!?

Do you want me to link you to the John Lennon track?

Well congrats, you were floundering a bit on that question beforehand.

Lori_7:

Don't let this drive you up the wall again, remember your fiance and concentrate on him, fuck the rest of the world.

I won't go back there. Its fireworks and rainbows here on out. I'm invincible.

Back