prophecy revelation for jpappl

Excuse me ? Do they know you ?

yes, they know who i am. i've already stated quite clearly that these men somehow astral project or remote view or spiritually travel. they are the ones who i've had spiritual interactions with in my home. they have been there. i have felt them...they have interacted with me. i've stated that this interaction has somehow helped them.

yes, they know who i am. i've already stated quite clearly that these men somehow astral project or remote view or spiritually travel. they are the ones who i've had spiritual interactions with in my home. they have been there. i have felt them...they have interacted with me. i've stated that this interaction has somehow helped them.

So you never met them in real life, in the flesh, so to speak ?
Do you think that they will confirm your story when asked ?

Is that what you make of it, or is it their intent to play you ?

well sweetheart, the producers hire actresses to play in the video. :bugeye:

i doubt the actresses really have an understanding of why they're asked to portray something. it's probably just presented by the artist as something artistic. artists (especially musicians) can get away with murder in this regard. no one questions an artist. it's art!

well, i take that back because the fans of some of these bands certainly do question.

well sweetheart, the producers hire actresses to play in the video. :bugeye:

i doubt the actresses really have an understanding of why they're asked to portray something. it's probably just presented by the artist as something artistic. artists (especially musicians) can get away with murder in this regard. no one questions an artist. it's art!

well, i take that back because the fans of some of these bands certainly do question.
Is it the producers intent to have the actors play you ?

What does the number 37 mean ?
What does the rabbit mean ?
What does the upside down 2 mean (on the clock where the 7 should be) ?

What does the number 333 mean ?
What does the number 336 mean ?
What do the 5 flowers mean ?

At least God gave Jesus some miracles so that people would believe him. Do you think this message was only for you? Is there anything about them that could confirm their truth to another person?

Back