prophecy revelation for jpappl

It just means that science discounts the supernatural, true science cannot prove the miracles yet, but it might in the future.
Check this out if you want:
Link
Yeah, astonishing.
You seem to consider this some sort of miracle, but the article itself states
He acknowledged that the doctor handling the case did not properly check the infant's vital signs, and said an investigation would be carried out.

It just means that science discounts the supernatural, true science cannot prove the miracles yet, but it might in the future.

Check this out if you want:

Link

Declared dead is not necessarily dead.

I am glad you agree with me that miracles are bunk. Frankly, if you have to depend on phony supernatural effects to promote your philosopher, it only reveals either his weakness, or the intellectual weakness of his followers.

Lori_7:

Did you feel a presence in the room? If so, what did it feel like?

i've had several different types of spiritual interactions. two of which i have no idea about who or what was causing them to happen.

when i hear god's voice i don't feel a presence outside of the fact that i'm being communicated with generally.

one that i can't identify is when i was channeling some something in the form of a transcendental writing (i think that's what they call it). this was the second of such writings that came through me in a matter of a couple of weeks. the first one went very quickly. i sat down to write something like "get well soon" as a note, and a rather lengthly and beautiful poem came out. i didn't notice any physical manifestations during that writing, but when i was finished, i knew i wasn't the one who had composed it, and i was very excited about that. during the second writing though, there were some very overt physical manifestations going on. the second writing was longer, and i was aware while channeling it that i was not composing it. i noticed that as i wrote i got a sharp headache in the center of my forehead. if i took a break, the headache went away. i got up to use the restroom at some point, and i noticed that my feet felt so heavy as i was trying to walk. i could barely lift them off the floor. i asked a question in my mind, just talking to myself really i said, "why in the hell are my feet so heavy?", and got an unexpected answer something along the lines of, "well, when a spirit inhabits a body, it's not used to dragging all that weight around, and so it feels heavy." to which i thought, "oooooook." i walked into the bathroom and turned around facing the mirror, as it was opposite the commode, and looked in absolute wonder at my eyes. they were black. my pupils were completely dilated. couldn't see my iris at all. i stood there in amazement for about 10 seconds or so and then watched them rapidly reduce to the size of a pin prick, stay that way for about 5 secs or less and then return to normal. there was nothing to explain that. no difference in lighting between the rooms really. the living room where i was writing was lit and i turned the bathroom light on while entering. it was the strangest thing.

the second bit of weirdness i have no explanation for is when the stationary morphed on my coffee table all by itself one afternoon. if you want to read about that, i wrote about it in the psuedoscience subforum in a thread called "what's the strangest thing that ever happened to you?" i have no idea what caused it to happen.

there have been many times though when i have felt a presence. the feeling or sense comes in a variety of ways. sometimes it feels like they're touching my body in that i feel what might be similar to a very mild electrical current. kind of a tingling sensation, and it is localized and can move. while that was going on i also somehow knew of a presence in the room, and could direct my focus to where it was. for instance, i somehow knew on one occasion that it was not one, but two spirits standing directly in front of me. i have no idea how i knew that, i just did. other times, i have had telepathic communication in the form of conversations with these beings, and there have also been times when they have been able to manipulate my body. they were able to do this if i allowed them...was relaxed, they could move my head up and down and back and forth. there was also a time when i was freezing cold. i checked the thermostat and the temp was 80 something. it was summer. so i turned on the heat and grabbed a blanket off the couch and went to stand on the vent in my kitchen. i proceeded to have a conversation there with a very strong spirit standing in front of me. he made me laugh. some of these beings are humans that i can identify, and i am convinced that somehow these humans, who are alive on this earth right now, are able to spiritually travel, and for some reason have felt the need to interact with me. i actually think that they were there initially to witness the writings and the phenomenon of the revelation i received. the reason i know that these spirits are humans is because some of them are musicians, and their music is what started this whole thing happening. the first letter i channeled was in response to a cry for help from one of them. i heard the lyrics, and god told me to write him a letter. i put it off until he told me to send him flowers. that's when i sat down to write the "get well soon" card and the poem came out. the guy was sick. the first time i felt the electric like sensation on my upper arms i knew someone was there, and i said, "_______, is that you?" he was the one i was in the midst of writing the second letter to. immediately the sensation became much stronger. then that was when somehow i knew there were 2 beings in front of me and not just one. i didn't know who the other one was at that time.

i don't know what happened to these guys other than what i've pieced together from a lot of song lyrics. but i know they were in trouble, and somehow needed my help. i really don't even know how interacting with me helped them. but apparently it did, and i'm glad, though the shit almost drove me nutso trying to comprehend it and figure it all out.

they refer to themselves as perfect, immortal, and as vampires. they've confirmed that they've observed me, while intangible and invisible. i can tell from some older lyrics that something bad had happened to them. some type of deception, apparently spiritual. i get the impression that they're maybe empaths, or can astral project, or remote view. somehow they are able to travel without the aid (or hindrance rather) of their bodies. they sing about apocalyptic things, spiritual things, perfection, and aliens too.

Batman,

You still didn't answer my question, you seemingly went off on an ad hominem session.

What was the question again? I think it had something to do about getting things turned around so you could explain something. You asked me a question about the gospels so you could get a chance to explain the gospels, I think.

In John 1:1-14 you will find that part declaring Jesus to be the Word of God?" You asked how that made sense. I don't teach the nonsense but here is an explanation.

What was the question again? I think it had something to do about getting things turned around so you could explain something. You asked me a question about the gospels so you could get a chance to explain the gospels, I think.

In John 1:1-14 you will find that part declaring Jesus to be the Word of God?" You asked how that made sense. I don't teach the nonsense but here is an explanation.

Not that question, I wouldn't explain any of scripture to you as it would fall on deaf years.

The question was:

Why are you participating(if that's what you want to call it) in this thread?

Lori_7:

Thanks for sharing this, I'm going to read through it after I've dealt with the trolls.

If you think I'm the troll then have at me, deal with me.

Are you going to use Hocus pocus words to deal with trolls? Maybe sprinkling words using a magic wand applying “in the name of Jesus" causing everything existing to tremble in fear. Or so goes the belief.

Last edited:
I'm talking about 2000 years ago, are you stupid on purpose?
Well let's see.
I replied to the post with the link. (In fact I quoted from the linked article).
You then replied to my post.
Neither of which referred to 2,000 years ago.
Wanna redefine stupid (or maybe just which one of us is being so)?

Last edited:
Not that question, I wouldn't explain any of scripture to you as it would fall on deaf years.

The question was:

Why are you participating(if that's what you want to call it) in this thread?

To contest the nonsense. Where you hoping to be unopposed?

they refer to themselves as perfect, immortal, and as vampires. they've confirmed that they've observed me, while intangible and invisible. i can tell from some older lyrics that something bad had happened to them. some type of deception, apparently spiritual. i get the impression that they're maybe empaths, or can astral project, or remote view. somehow they are able to travel without the aid (or hindrance rather) of their bodies. they sing about apocalyptic things, spiritual things, perfection, and aliens too.

Did you know of these musicians and the type of music they played(and lyrics) before they referred to themselves as perfect etc.(the visit) ?

I had a spiritual experience once where I felt a presence in the room but it was completely benevolent and it felt like love but more intense, it felt amazing, I communicated telepathically too, with no prophecies but funnily enough a musician was involved.

Well let's see.
I replied to the post with the link. (In fact I quoted from the linked article).
You then replied to my post.
Neither of which referred to 2,000 years ago.
Wanna redefine stupid (or maybe just which one of us is being so)?

I thought you would have acknowledged the context in which we were talking about, I didn't think I needed to explain it again.

I thought you would have acknowledged the context in which we were talking about, I didn't think I needed to explain it again.
Context?
As in: you give a link to make a point (which fails on its own internal evidence) and then try to side track the discussion by referring to something that can't be substantiated either way?

Like Spidergoat said: When people die, they never come back to life.

Context?
As in: you give a link to make a point (which fails on its own internal evidence) and then try to side track the discussion by referring to something that can't be substantiated either way?

Let me spell it out for ya.

If they thought the baby was dead in this day and age, they could of easily made the same mistake with Jesus, in fact it is far more likely they did.

I don't want a discussion about it as it is way off topic and will just end up a pissing contest as usual.

Science reveals a method which is very practical. Facts are repeatable. One time occurrences never prove out to be fact. Rising from the dead doesn't happen. Jesus was a one time occurrence. Somebody lied.

Let me spell it out for ya.

If they thought the baby was dead in this day and age, they could of easily made the same mistake with Jesus, in fact it is far more likely they did.

I don't want a discussion about it as it is way off topic and will just end up a pissing contest as usual.

That's true, in which case there was no miracle, and Jesus went off to France and lived a happy life, fathering several children...

Lori,
Have you considered getting tested for a possible brain tumor?

That's true, in which case there was no miracle, and Jesus went off to France and lived a happy life, fathering several children...

Lori,
Have you considered getting tested for a possible brain tumor?

i had an mri done of my head to appease my parents when all of this weird shit was happening, because they were concerned about the same thing, for the same reason...because what i was testifying to was so outlandish. the results were no indication of anything abnormal.

Back