prophecy revelation for jpappl

Lori_7:

I believe you have been contacted, my only concern is that the message(s) conveyed may have been misinterpreted by you(maybe) and that is what has been driving you up the wall.

I'm looking forward to your answer to the last question :)

In regards to these revelations in particular, you are right. Me misinterpreting what it means to me logistically and trying to figure it all out drove me straight up a wall. In addition, and even moreso, the isolation that an experience like this brings (and I'll explain more of that in a response to your 2nd question) was the most trying, frustrating, and developing thing I've ever experienced.

Lori, why did you decide to meet up with him originally?
For all you knew he was a creep.

I am not saying Lori is crazy. But I have had two psycho bi*tchs as girlfriends in the past and they were both the best sexually I have ever had before or since.

Which is why I stayed with them longer than I should have.

Let's just say you didn't have to ask for anything with them.

I am not saying Lori is crazy. But I have had two psycho bi*tchs as girlfriends in the past and they were both the best sexually I have ever had before or since.

Which is why I stayed with them longer than I should have.

Let's just say you didn't have to ask for anything with them.
I think that rj doesn't have to beg either. I can't remember for how long Lori has been celibate, but it was a long ass time..
:D

Back