prophecy revelation for jpappl

Whoa, Sciforums love connection! How does he like the cats?

He loves animals and invited my dog and me to go on a vacation with him to a cabin on a private island on a remote lake in canada. My dog loved it and him and I had the time of my life. He was so good to her, and that's where he proposed to me. :)

He loves animals and invited my dog and me to go on a vacation with him to a cabin on a private island on a remote lake in canada. My dog loved it and him and I had the time of my life. He was so good to her, and that's where he proposed to me. :)

You two live close to each other ?

Wow.. :)
How come you didn't pick me ? :bugeye:

I do adore you enmos, but do not envision myself achieving the level of intimacy that I have with rj with any other man. Its really a miracle.

Ok, but I can't know what either of you experienced. It would be good to find a condition that fits all the symptoms perfectly.
Could it be related to severe depression?

Don't know. Did not have that before or since. I only had this happen once, it was brief and never occurred again. The best I could relate it to was an anxiety attack.

http://helpguide.org/mental/anxiety_types_symptoms_treatment.htm

* Do you believe that something bad will happen if certain things aren’t done a certain way?

"Signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders
Because the anxiety disorders are a group of related conditions rather than a single disorder, they can look very different from person to person. One individual may suffer from intense anxiety attacks that strike without warning, while another gets panicky at the thought of mingling at a party. Someone else may struggle with a disabling fear of driving or uncontrollable, intrusive thoughts. Still another may live in a constant state of tension, worrying about anything and everything.

But despite their different forms, all anxiety disorders share one major symptom: persistent or severe fear or worry in situations where most people wouldn’t feel threatened. "

Symptoms of an anxiety attack include:

* Feeling of losing control or going crazy
* Feeling detached or unreal

Don't know. Did not have that before or since. I only had this happen once, it was brief and never occurred again. The best I could relate it to was an anxiety attack.

http://helpguide.org/mental/anxiety_types_symptoms_treatment.htm

* Do you believe that something bad will happen if certain things aren’t done a certain way?

"Signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders
Because the anxiety disorders are a group of related conditions rather than a single disorder, they can look very different from person to person. One individual may suffer from intense anxiety attacks that strike without warning, while another gets panicky at the thought of mingling at a party. Someone else may struggle with a disabling fear of driving or uncontrollable, intrusive thoughts. Still another may live in a constant state of tension, worrying about anything and everything.

But despite their different forms, all anxiety disorders share one major symptom: persistent or severe fear or worry in situations where most people wouldn’t feel threatened. "

Symptoms of an anxiety attack include:

* Feeling of losing control or going crazy
* Feeling detached or unreal

Hmm interesting, but I think Lori's experiences would take a bit more than that.
Unless she embellished it somewhat. Not that I mean she did it on purpose, but it did happen a long time ago and she couldn't have been really clear of mind back then.

:rolleyes:

You don't know if you believe that she talked with God.. ? LOL Yea, right. Weasel!
You don't believe it anymore than I do.

I will wait to answer after Lori_7 answers my last question.

Either way, there is no way you could say for definite it was God himself, but that doesn't mean I disbelieve her, it just means her interpretation is off.

I will wait to answer after Lori_7 answers my last question.

Either way, there is no way you could say for definite it was God himself, but that doesn't mean I disbelieve her, it just means her interpretation is off.

That's all I am saying!
If you do not believe that is was definitely God then you do not believe it. Simple as that.

Back