Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I dunno...huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Almost, I want to try again.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yes, you are the best, Bebelina!

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

Will my blue car problems be solved soon?
Four of Pentacles. Since you love your possesions so much, I'm sure you will see to that it gets fixed.

I'm acting as boss in work,Will it become permanent?
The Hierophant. It's very likely, although the card speaks more of spiritual power than physical. But maybe you are that kind of boss.

Will truthseeker ever go away?
The Magician. No, not until he's done with his magic. :p

Im thinking of moving out of state. Should I go??
I picked two cards for you again.
Ten of Swords and Three of Swords. The first speaks of pain and sadness and the other one of removal and absence, a broken heart. I don't want to speculate too much about your life, but it seems that you will be even more unhappy if you run away from your problems. Solve them first( ot at least talk about how you could solve them), then be at peace with your man and yourself and then decide wether you should move to another state. Have a long a serious talk with him.

Should I stay or should I go again.
Queen of Pentacles. The card suggests contemplation about the issue, but also speaks of liberty.

Cheers Bebe,
and Adam... yes the red car does go faster as the blue one has sat outside my house, dead, for three months. It's a big fat mother of a car which costs 90£ a month just to fucking sit there and I want it dead! I want it's family dead!I want.....rant.....moan.....whinge

Madam B
Will my cat get better.?

Will my cat get better?
Seven of Pentacles. Hard to say. My first impression of the card, which pictures a man leaning on his shovel watching his plantation, was that it could also be a resting place for an animal. But I don't want to be the gloomy lady over here, so I say that it will get better. :)

Madam B (I like that)

Should I buy the red and white 1965 Skylark convertible (mint condition) or should I buy the sky blue 1971 Mustang Mach I convertible (also mint) ?

Or should I wait ?

Last edited:
Should I buy the red and white 1965 Skylark convertible (mint condition) or should I buy the sky blue 1971 Mustang Mach I convertible (also mint) ? Or should I wait ?
The Empress ( again) . Well, I know nothing about cars and neither does the cards, but the card speaks of a natural growth, new creativity and abundance in the material realm. So you go ahead and buy, whatever car you fancy most. :)

How long is it going to be before I find another girlfriend?
Page of Wands. You take it easy for a while, you may have a rival.
What happened?

Things didn't go the way they were planned but at the moment I really don't care, I'm actually really unbelievably happy about it. Anyway...is there another way to interpret the page of wands? Take it easy and I may have a rival, sounds a little wierd. And I thought I was developing another girlfriend-ish investment by telling one of my other friends that her teeth looked good.

It could also symbolize you. But it is a strange card. Speaks of a dark young man, a lover, a rival or someone who will come with favourable news to you.
I will pick another card for you.
Six of Cups, which speak of the value of looking back in happiness on the past.

Croicky. That could suggest repeating what I have just done, which I am not going to do again. I don't think this is working out too well....but I can live with it. Off to lunch!!

So you go ahead and buy, whatever car you fancy most.

Thanks Bebe. I'll buy both. :)

sky blue 1971 Mustang Mach I convertible (also mint) ?

*Sobs wordlessly*

I know a bit about cars, and all I can say is

YOU LUCKY SON OF A BITCH, BUY THE MUSTANG!

Or buy both. Both is good. ;)

Bebelina....

You are very good at this, Bebelina! So I ask:

Will I be able to defeat "Them"?

Will the so-called "skeptics" realize that they are being used by somthing more powerful than them?

When will people wake up to what is going on all around them?

My question;

Will FoxMulder continue with his ego forever?

And....

Do all theists have this ego?

Tyler:

Are you another so-called "skeptic" like Adam and Q and Xev? I hope not.

It is not my ego that speaks to you, I speak the TRUTH. The truth is out there, Tyler, and all you need to do is ask.

"Matthew 7:7: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you"

"Are you another so-called "skeptic" like Adam and Q and Xev? I hope not."

If by skeptic you mean someone who needs proof before believing something; yes, yes I do have the intelligence of a 4 year old.

"It is not my ego that speaks to you, I speak the TRUTH. The truth is out there, Tyler, and all you need to do is ask."

Anyone who thinks their way is the only possible correct answer is true has a massive ego. Anyone who thinks they hold all the answers has a massive ego.

I believe I am right on religion. I believe there is no god. I also believe I could be wrong. I also believe Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Budhism..... could be right. I choose not to follow them because (a) there is no hard evidence to prove them....(b) I don't see how any one of them is more likely or provable (is that a word?) than any other, so I wouldn't know which to pick.....(c) If they are real, then God is a cruel, disgusting being and I would rather rot in hell than worship this horrid beast.

Are you another so-called "skeptic" like Adam and Q and Xev? I hope not.

Have we another "believer in the ooga-booga?" Or is this Truthseeker taking on another identity ? Either way, it matters not, his kind usually end up on street corners selling pencils.

Have we another "believer in the ooga-booga?"

Ha! Your pretty funny and I think your right - he does have the same strange sense of "God" as Truthseeker. But I dont think Truthseeker would of called Xev a slut:confused:

Q: Naw, I don't think it's Nelson. Nelson is too, well, nice, to post things like

"God hates the sin and hates the sinner!"
"READ THE BIBLE YOU ATHIESTIC SLUT"

Tyler:

"Anyone who thinks their way is the only possible correct answer is true has a massive ego. Anyone who thinks they hold all the answers has a massive ego."

Word.

Now, wait a second guys lets not automatically lable Mulder the next truthseeker. Technically he hasn't started a thread on any subject nor has he debated anyone on the existence of UFO's for example.

Mulder, some hints for you (I say this in a friendly tone):

a) If you want to be listened to try not to insult anyone, regardless of their opinion.

b) Try to provide facts for the points that you're trying to get across. I mean solid websites or newspaper articles.

c) Have fun discussing any topics that you'd like, try to form relationships outside of the threads that you post so that you can kid around with everyone in free thoughts (like me, right guys:rolleyes: ).

Hope this helps. Happy posting.

I have a terrible headache today , but I will see what I can do...I think I slept too long.

Pollux, I just thought of one important thing, that you are actually too young to lay out cards for. I did that mistake once, and layed out cards for a kid that is a relative and he got the most horrible cards. I think that happened just to warm me not to do that again. I don't know what the exact age limit is supposed to be, but I'm thinking 14 is too young. It's a "rule" not to lay out cards for kids.

Will I be able to defeat "Them"?
The Emperor. Yes, but maybe understanding them more than defeating them is better.

Will the so-called "skeptics" realize that they are being used by somthing more powerful than them?
Death. Yes, but it will be a painful awakening.

When will people wake up to what is going on all around them?
Ace of Wands. Soon enough, in time.

(Great powerful cards btw....)

King of Pentacles. Yes, so it seems, very stubborn charachter.

Do all theists have this ego?
Temperance. No, many realize the importance of having a balance between the spiritual and the material too.

Have we another "believer in the ooga-booga?
The Moon. It's only ooga-booga for the overly rational. You need to get in touch with your intuition. What a perfect card for you. :D

And what astonishing powerful cards it was for everyone, maybe the headache brought something good with it after all. :)

Back