Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I dunno...huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Almost, I want to try again.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yes, you are the best, Bebelina!

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Asguard, I´m happy to be wrong, that means that the other thing can be wrong to. :)

So, Beb, how's my luck going to be on saturday?
The Moon. If you are a very rational person , this card means bad luck. But if you chose to use your intuition instead, it will help you to solve your problems. A magical and paranormal card. It warns however for excessive dwelling in fantasies.

..a number between 0 and 873 billion. What is it?
Knight of Pentacles. I don´t know, but the card is number 12, or 25, depending on how you count. The card however signifies responsibility.

Sounds like a pretty solid description. We'll have to see what happens. Thanks.

This looks like fun

Hi, hope you don't mind me asking but how am I going to do in my A-levels in a few weeks? I'm taking:

Maths
Further Maths
Physics
Biology
Music

Cheers:D

Hahahah, you twentysomething year old geezers crack me up....

Geeze, I'm only 18 and you make me feel old.

Bebe, I don't feel good - am I gonna get sick?
And is 'he' interested in me?

Hi, hope you don't mind me asking but how am I going to do in my A-levels in a few weeks?
Nine of Wands. You must study really heard now to succeed. But you will face the challange. The card signifies strenght in opposition. :)

Neutrino, I think you have misunderstood the purpose with tarot cards. They are for advice and fun, not numberguessing. The highest number is 42.
But sure, go ahead and ask, but I will do no guessing, just pick a card.

Bebe, I don't feel good - am I gonna get sick?
Five of Cups. You will feel a bit low for a while. It´s a card of loss, in your case, health perhaps. But it will pass.

And is 'he' interested in me?
I picked two cards. Queen of Pentacles and The Magician. They look much alike though, same colours, both are great souls. The Magician is a lucky card, and Queen of Pentacles is opulent and generous. Looks like a great match, but none of them speak of love.

Geeze, I'm only 18 and you make me feel old.

It's a thought that will slither into your mind more often now that you've passed the fourteen year old youngin' age. I have no idea what I'm talking about so just disregard that....

-Beb, is 'she' dreading saturday, and did 'she' think that I let her down today in science (same person)? I know this is ultra vague here but just bear with me, I guess. If you need a better description just ask.

-[edit] Oh, and since I did have bad luck on saturday ('she' didn't/couldn't make it) how will my luck be this saturday?

-One more: will my computer be fixed and be up and running as well as it was before it is now (Peter the semi-robotic platapus is angering me, he is disabling expensive video cards and not making good use of his RAM, and his cd drive ceases to function and we cannot repair it. As you may be able to tell he is being very uncooperative)?

Thanks

Last edited:
Bebelina, pick a card for me please...just a card. Which one did you pick? I picked one myself, earlier, want to know what you come up with.

Thank you... :)

Bebelina

Hey neato idea!

I have a question(s):

1) My marriage is pretty bad, will it end soon?

2) Will I EVER find someone who will make me happy?

3) I have a male friend in the same situation, will his marriage end soon?

Thanx and take care
:)

Well Beb

It turns out you were wrong

SHE LOVES ME AGAIN
liebe028.gif

YAY
grinser018.gif

party020.gif

Asguard, I´m very happy for you! :D

-Beb, is 'she' dreading saturday, and did 'she' think that I let her down today in science (same person)?
Ace of Wands. No, she´s looking forward to it. It´s a great creative card that speaks of the beginning of enterprises.

.. how will my luck be this saturday?
Two of Swords. You will get along very well, but the card tells that you may also have to be courageous, possibly together. In that case it will be a day of friendship, affection and intimacy.

-One more: will my computer be fixed and be up and running as well as it was before it is now?
King of Cups. You may have to ask someone scientific and artistic to help you with it, or else it could mean that your computer has very high thoughts of itself and will heal by its own. :D

Bebelina, pick a card for me please...just a card. Which one did you pick?
Six of Wands. :)

1) My marriage is pretty bad, will it end soon?
I picked two cards.
Two of Wands. A card of sadness and suffering. Five of Cups. A card of loss. So it doesn´t look good, but both cards have another side to them. They speak of internal troubles, the unwillingness to see what you have and only see what you don´t have. The focusing on the neagtive. So it´s not hopeless, if you are willing to work on it.

2) Will I EVER find someone who will make me happy?
Page of Swords. No, not with that intention, then you will only experience harsh examination, distrust and people wanting to have authority over you, or you over them. Nobody can MAKE YOU HAPPY! Only you can do that. :)

3) I have a male friend in the same situation, will his marriage end soon?
Ace of Cups. Not likely. The card speaks of the "house of the true heart" and felicity in abundance.

I had to pick something positive for you too ( it was too much gloom...), so it was The Chariot. It symbolizes movement and progress, especially in your carreer , due to your very dynamic personality right now. Lucky seven.

Should I stay or should I go?
The Devil. Oops...well, only you can decide that, but the card is a warning to not let your lower impulses control you, as sexuality and ego.

Wow Beb, YOU ARE AWSOME. I was thinking about the other card thingy you told me before and of course when I looked at it in a certain way it all made sense. This weekend sounds good, I was planning to be very courageous, yes it all sounds good good good good good. Let's hope that this batch is as correct as the last one was.

I wish I could fill out that poll again so I could say YOU ARE AWSOME twice. Thanks.

Could you please speak more of these lower impulses. They sound fun!

Thanks Bebelina, you da bomb girl.

Last edited:

Will my blue car problems be solved soon? (I have a red car too!:D)

I'm acting as boss in work,Will it become permanent?

Will truthseeker ever go away?

Bebe,
Thanks, those had a lot of meaning to me. You are too super-groovy even to compare! Groove on!!!!!

Oh, I just cant help myself.

Im thinking of moving out of state. Should I go??

Back