Only Cranks and Wierdo's See UFO's

Why would an alien implant somehting into a human?

who the fuck knows? they're ALIENS. :confused: what the bleep do we know? that's what's so scary. that's why nobody wants to the believe this shit is going on.

What i mean is why implant something into a random human? All they need to do is abduct a few humans and would know all about their physiology. Not to mention that the aliens may be human themselves.

Plus the aliens can make organic beings that they send here, which populate the space ship (for lack of a better term) while the humans stay on their planet. Basically they are computers but organic in that they need food for energy so they dont use any power and have soft skin but have no emotion so they cannot disobey orders or mutiny.

What i mean is why implant something into a random human? All they need to do is abduct a few humans and would know all about their physiology. Not to mention that the aliens may be human themselves.

i would suppose that "figuring us out" isn't their motive.

Plus the aliens can make organic beings that they send here, which populate the space ship (for lack of a better term) while the humans stay on their planet. Basically they are computers but organic in that they need food for energy so they dont use any power and have soft skin but have no emotion so they cannot disobey orders or mutiny.
What? Which "aliens" do this?
Watching too many sci-fi programmes on TV again?

what? lol...

What? Which "aliens" do this?
Watching too many sci-fi programmes on TV again?

I dont really watch sci-fi too much. The aliens are made from flesh and blood and look just like we do. I dont know if they are here or have the ability but it is possible and they do have it in their capability for space flight...just as we do. I dont know what color they are but some color like we see here on earth. They have limitations as well and i cant say how advanced they are BUT obviously to make it here would indicate more advanced than we are.

what? lol...

Why risk space flight when you can make cells in a lab? This is why we THINK the aliens look like they do when in reality thet are human. You would be surprised to know that we can have a clone, in appearance, on another planet.

Also, these humans are able to control things in their body such as heart rate and in some cases can subvert their own demise. Because really our brains can control our heart rates so if there was a catastrophic heart problem they can hold out longer simply by using their minds to make corrections.

I dont really watch sci-fi too much. The aliens are made from flesh and blood and look just like we do.
You're obviously watching/ reading something...
How do you know they look just like we do?

I dont know if they are here or have the ability but it is possible and they do have it in their capability for space flight...just as we do.
How do you know?

I dont know what color they are but some color like we see here on earth.
How do you know?

Why risk space flight when you can make cells in a lab?
So you're assuming their science parallels ours?

You would be surprised to know that we can have a clone, in appearance, on another planet.
I'd be surprised if
A) you were serious (oh wait, you probably are - I'm not really surprised) or
B) this was anything more than (yet more) nonsensical speculation on your part.

This is going to be yet one more occasion where you spout nonsense, make ridiculous claims and then bow out and fade away when asked to actually substantiate your drivel, isn't it?

The way i think is a byporduct of my life experience, just as everyone else. So it is doubtful to have an exact clone because that clone would have had to experience things that i have experienced so there could be some alien closer in personality but i know there is an exact clone of myself in space...in appearance.

I dont really watch sci-fi too much. The aliens are made from flesh and blood and look just like we do. I dont know if they are here or have the ability but it is possible and they do have it in their capability for space flight...just as we do. I dont know what color they are but some color like we see here on earth. They have limitations as well and i cant say how advanced they are BUT obviously to make it here would indicate more advanced than we are.

Why risk space flight when you can make cells in a lab? This is why we THINK the aliens look like they do when in reality thet are human. You would be surprised to know that we can have a clone, in appearance, on another planet.

ok, i'm kind of with you here, in that i do think they are genetically concocted drones of some sort...a demonic sort.

and if you listen to abduction testimony, there are many signs of genetic concocting going on with humans.

i've heard theories that the human race was genetically concocted millennia ago to serve them as a slave race. (?)

i have reason to believe they will present themselves as our creators and saviors.

for that matter the alien could have the same exact DNA as me (or anyone) because it is just a matter of the parents having the same DNA as my parents and there is your clone.

ok, i'm kind of with you here, in that i do think they are genetically concocted drones of some sort...a demonic sort.

and if you listen to abduction testimony, there are many signs of genetic concocting going on with humans.

i've heard theories that the human race was genetically concocted millennia ago to serve them as a slave race. (?)

i have reason to believe they will present themselves as our creators and saviors.

I doubt it. The aliens would see us as they see themselves because they are exctly like we are just from another planet.

The way i think is a byporduct of my life experience, just as everyone else.
In other words what you're claiming is speculation.

but i know there is an exact clone of myself in space...in appearance.
Wrong. You don't know this at all. You may well believe it (and I am aware you believe some pretty stupid things).

So, same as usual. Lots of tripe. Lots of claims. And zero substantiation.

I doubt it. The aliens would see us as they see themselves because they are exctly like we are just from another planet.

on one hand i agree with you, that they are made of evolved human genetic material, but on the other hand i disagree that they are "like we are". they are not human. they were concocted for a reason. they are descendants of the nephilim.

You see, they are not stupid. revealing themselves is like showing your hand in poker so of course they will send beings they made themselves BUT these are not them.

Unless you think i have seen one of them or been to their planet\planets (which i ahve not).
So again: your claims are pure speculation and you actually know nothing in this regard.
Why bother posting such specious crap?

You see, they are not stupid revealing themselves is like showing your hand in poker so of course they will send beings they made themselves BUT these are not them.
More bollocks.
What is the point of posting this sort of drivel?
You can't support a single thing you post, yet you still consider it worthwhile taking the time to type it out.
Or are you under the impression that there will be readers as inane and/ or gullible as you?

Which "these" are you talking about about?
There's no evidence there are any "these" in the first place for confusion to arise.
FFS, get a clue.

Back