Only Cranks and Wierdo's See UFO's

As I said, I need to look more into it. I also saw claims one of them was identified by the Los Alamos as being a rare type of meteorite.

Now, I couldn't even possibly do the statistics, but I could reassure the possibilities of someone stepping on a rare meteriote is unlikely. Something would suggest an intellect responsible for the foreign object.

As I said, I need to look more into it. I also saw claims one of them was identified by the Los Alamos as being a rare type of meteorite.

Now, I couldn't even possibly do the statistics, but I could reassure the possibilities of someone stepping on a rare meteriote is unlikely. Something would suggest an intellect responsible for the foreign object.

Yes, but again- what is the SOURCE of these claims?

By all means, take your time.
I'm in no hurry and good research is much better than wondering. I can look into it as well.

As a skeptic, I doubt the veracity of the claims. However, Lori asked about credible evidence and what constitutes it.
If if it is found that Los Alamos does have some implants, that are of unknown origin, Meteorite (Although there are much more plausible explanations as to why a meteorite would be in a person. I have strange bits of metal floating in me, too. I don't see what purpose a meteorite would serve an alien, much less how even if a person has a piece of meteorite in them- that certainly doesn't support, "ALIENS!") or other materials that strongly suggest an intelligent design, E.T. influence etc-- That would answer Lori's question nicely.
If it's found that the veracity of the claims is wanting, that ALSO answers Lori's question.

Just because a few people make claims and make them sound believable doesn't mean that they are real.

Good point though... what use is a meteorite..?

It turns out, this meteorite was sending a deep space frequency in something like 14.7 megahertz. That is certainly one strange bit of metal, if the object is found real.

I may consider writing to laboratory myself.

The nature in which it was discovered was also strange. The patient, who was a physical scientist woke one morning to find a small spot of blood on the bed, with two puncture wounds in his toe.

People who say they saw alien spacecraft might as well tell me they saw an angel. I believe they think they saw that, but I need actual proof, not just their word.

lol...if it's deception, then how in the hell would you know?

Because take a look at some of these image:

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&h...h:1&sa=1&q=aliens&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Pay particular attention to the eyes. The eyes have cameras in them. These are human made beings.

aliens.jpg

The nose is just for symmetry and they dont actually function, although the holes may be used to let some heat out. I am not sure if they have blood either but they eat food and bugs. In an emergency they can eat cardboard and wood etc. but they require energy from food just like humans. Really they are as close to humans as humans can get. Developed in labs.

Last edited:
People who say they saw alien spacecraft might as well tell me they saw an angel. I believe they think they saw that, but I need actual proof, not just their word.

Its hard to get proof as they dont normally come into our atmosphere. Some people think the Phoenix lights was alien but it wasnt.

Let's cut to the chase.. Are you an alien John?

It's OK, you can tell me.. I promise not to tell.

and how do you know this?

Because people would have clearer pictures. Most people who take pictures of UFO's are of objects far away and most people dont carry cameras around with them capable of taking clear pictures. It is like taking a picture of the moon except much smaller so what you see is like looking at a penny. The Phoenix lights was a triangular object but not an alien craft.

No. I could be but we all could be. I was born on Earth.

So, you're saying that you, or even I, could be aliens?

And, as you were, I was born here on earth as well..

But, they say there are underground alien bases. So, wouldn't that mean you could be born on earth, yet still be an alien?

Back