Only Cranks and Wierdo's See UFO's

Hi Lori, sorry to hear about your freind.
Have you heard of of a man by the name of Dr. Leir?

jan.

Uh, oh! Some people here might say something predictable like "He's an asshole."

Or, probably, just "fraud". Removing implants is frowned upon around here. They prefer that people keep them where they are.

Not my words, but the words of the famous Stephen Hawking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjBIsp8mS-c&feature=channel

Something tells me he has not done an extensive research on the subject, for it would be clear in some accounts, it does not necesserily involve cranks, or wierdo's. What about the Military who have seen UFO's on radar... do they come under this catagory?

What about people who are literally 'pillers of the community?'

Stephen... what are you talking about? The UFO phenomenon is quite real, and I don't believe it should be so narrowly catagorized.

yet there are hundreds of pilots military and law enforcement personnel that see them also

and wouldn't it be nice if they could prove it. Just once, I'd like actual proof.

some have multiple visual, radar contact, and personal aircraft contact yet still isnt enough if one brought an alien body people still wouldnt believe

some have multiple visual, radar contact, and personal aircraft contact yet still isnt enough if one brought an alien body people still wouldnt believe

scientists would believe. People would believe if they were given actual proof. I know I've never seen proof.

scientists would believe. People would believe if they were given actual proof. I know I've never seen proof.

i bet you've never seen a nuclear weapon either, but you believe they exist right?

Exactly. I said this.

Pete on the other hand has a different view, and thinks one picks these things up only destortedly. I say bullshit.

Giambattista,

Uh, oh! Some people here might say something predictable like "He's an asshole."

Quite.
And my response to them would be; why would you say such a thing?.

Or, probably, just "fraud".

And my response would be the same as my first.

Removing implants is frowned upon around here.

My response would be; why, if the implant were put there without consent?

They prefer that people keep them where they are.

Then I would ask why.

jan.

well, if credible evidence and testimony is given, then why wouldn't you believe it?

If credible evidence is presented, people are more likely to believe it.

Remember, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

The problem is, no credible evidence has ever been provided. That is why people don't believe it.

Pete on the other hand has a different view, and thinks one picks these things up only destortedly. I say bullshit.

It's true, though. Which is why we never trust an eyewitness to describe anything.
"They're not trained observers!"
Who is?

The problem is, no credible evidence has ever been provided. That is why people don't believe it.

What is credible evidence in this regard?

jan.

"extraordinary" and "credible" are both relative terms.

imo nuclear weapons are pretty extraordinary. imo, the idea of humans possessing weapons like these is far more extraordinary than the idea of et's.

also, who is credible? the politicians and scientists who inform us? military personnel?

those same people have also testified to the et phenomenon.

i'm sorry, but it is clear to anyone who would take an objective look, that we choose what we believe, based in large part, by what we are willing to believe, regardless of whether it is extraordinary or credible.

"Dr. Roger Leir, author of "Aliens and the Scalpel", is one of the world’s foremost leaders in UFO physical evidence research. He is a board certified Podiatric surgeon for over 40 years and has performed with his team 14 surgeries on alleged alien abductees, resulting in the removal of 15 separate objects suspected of being alien implants. These objects have been scrutinized by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world including Los Alamos National Labs, New Mexico Tech, and UC-San Diego. "

explain to me how this is anything but extraordinary credible evidence.

Back