Note for Christians

Are YOU a "Sublime Imperial Dictator"? What the HECK IS that anyways...!? Oh well... nevermind... Just go back to the topic...

Sublime Imperial Dictators do not take orders from peons.

Go back to work in the fields.

Get back to thine fields! Peon! :mad:

*scowls* *takes out bullhide whip*

THWAP!! Get thee moving!!

truthseeker,

I will probably be posting my church's Sunday's message in a new thread soon. I'm hoping to get a permission to post it here, in the forums. When I get it, I'll write a note here with the link.
Please don’t.

Because this is a site for debate not for preaching.

ISDAMan did this for a long time with his Friday Night Sermons. They attracted near zero views and posts.

In any way I want to create confusion here...
Your regular posts are sufficiently confusing.

Last edited:
truthseeker,

In an atheist's point of view, yes, probably.
But your planned target audience was other Christians. So your plan was to regurgitate your Sunday sermons to your fellow Christians, and these sermons will confuse your fellow Christians.

If Christians are confused by Christian sermons then I’m sure atheists stand no chance.

I meant that atheists may get confused with the teachings (actually, not my pastor's teachings... he is really good on that). My brothers will only gain with the teachings. I believe they will actually win A LOT with it... :)

Ok, Looks like you just need to take more care of what you write.

i actually weant to see this.It would be funny.

But I think the purpose of a debate forum is to, ah, you know, debate stuff. if you want to preach, buy a saopox and stand on it,

Truthseeker

After many misunderstandings between me and a friend there is a threatening that my mission might not be fulfilled by reasons above me.

Your "mission" in this case is not relevant, however the threats to your mission are relevant. Therefore, take the time to clearly define those threats and then prioritize them as most to least threatening. This may help you to clarify the misunderstandings and will allow you to deal with that which is a "must do" priority.

I never talked about my mission before, and I believe it's time to ask for your help.

That's fine, but it is ultimately you who will end up helping yourself.

Please hold me kindly in your prayers, always asking God to give me wisdom and to speak through me

This will most certainly not help you in the least. You need to qualify the problem first and then find alternative solutions. Use your head and not your heart.

If the matters I'm in now become worse I will never be able to preach the Gospel to other people in other countries.

Then you must take the time to think the problem through. If you do, those matters may not seem as bad as you think. Remember, most every problem has a solution.

Please, ask God for the Truth.

NO! Leave your God out of this. Use your mind instead. Think for yourself.

If there are intercessors here, please ask Him soon about what's going on and tell me as soon as possible.

This will not work. You simply cannot shut off your brain, sit back and hope someone else will solve your problems for you. You need to dissect the problem into clearly defined actions which you can then tackle one at a time.

For some reason, the quote, "God helps those who help themselves" comes to mind. :)

(Q),

Doesn't make sense to have a mission from God and at the same time not asking His help... He did give me wisdom to solve the problems and, through Him, I already understood what had happened. :)

Truthseeker

Doesn't make sense to have a mission from God and at the same time not asking His help...

Yes it does make sense. At some point in your life, you'll have to start thinking for yourself, especially if you wish to continue into higher education as you indicated in another thread.

He did give me wisdom to solve the problems

Gods do not dole out wisdom. That is gained through experience and understanding using common sense.

btw - God does not speak through you or anyone else. To believe that, imo, is the ultimate act of selfishness.

(Q),

Yes it does make sense. At some point in your life, you'll have to start thinking for yourself, especially if you wish to continue into higher education as you indicated in another thread.

I think for myself. And God also helps me. And I'm already almost sure about what I will do...

Gods do not dole out wisdom. That is gained through experience and understanding using common sense.

Yes He does. Experience and "common sense" as you say are human wisdom, and human wisdom is foolishness in God's sight...

1 Corinthians 3:18-20
"18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you thinks that he is wise in this age, he must become foolish, so that he may become wise.
19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, "He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS";
20 and again, "THE LORD KNOWS THE REASONINGS of the wise, THAT THEY ARE USELESS."

btw - God does not speak through you or anyone else. To believe that, imo, is the ultimate act of selfishness.

James 3:14-16
"14 But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth.
15 This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic.
16 For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing. "

1 Corinthians 14:4
"4 One who speaks in a tongue edifies himself; but one who prophesies edifies the church. "

proph¡¤et
n.
1. A person who speaks by divine inspiration or as the interpreter through whom the will of a god is expressed.
2. A person gifted with profound moral insight and exceptional powers of expression.

prophet

\Proph"et\, n. [F. proph[`e]te, L. propheta, fr. Gr. ?, literally, one who speaks for another, especially, one who speaks for a god an interprets his will to man, fr. ? to say beforehand; ? for, before + ? to say or speak. See Fame. ] 1. One who prophesies, or foretells events; a predicter; a foreteller.

2. One inspired or instructed by God to speak in his name, or announce future events, as, Moses, Elijah, etc.

Prothets glorify God by edifying the church. Prophecy is not an act of selfishness, is an act of Love...

So you claim to be instructed by god to preach here? Makes me wonder if your god is not on crack.

Preaching is only for you stuffing info into our brains. That is the opposite of debate. This forum is for debate, not preaching. Fair enough? I hope so.

And do lay off the crack. Please? Pretty please? With cream and sugar? Cherry on top? ;)

Back